Active Viewers

Coruba

Head Gardener
Just thought I say there are 176 users online but only 3 have signed on with usernames - Those that are watching but haven't signed on - please feel free to make a username and come join in the posting

Currently Active Users: 174 (3 members and 171 guests)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I fully agree, the more the better :D

(Although, I wonder if most of those are bots just trawling through the internet...)

Elderveld

Official Helper
im pretty sure most of those are "bots". Who fail to register an account, and cannot spam the forum whit stupid ads and stuff.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
but not all, and those new guys that are reading but not registering, I believe coruba is asking to register and put in their 2 cents. I find I learn more from debating about a specific issue than if I just read about it.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i have a forum account, but i rarely sign in becauseeee i can read everything without signing in! and when i find something i want to make a reply post about, then, i sign in like now! :p

if the forum (or certain 'hot' sections of the forum) was not viewable by guests (the registered members who are not signed in included), then, there'd be more people who'd register and consequently more forum activities? or still more lurkers with names. :X

[yoyo]

Planter
i have a forum account, but i rarely sign in becauseeee i can read everything without signing in! and when i find something i want to make a reply post about, then, i sign in like now! :p

if the forum (or certain 'hot' sections of the forum) was not viewable by guests (the registered members who are not signed in included), then, there'd be more people who'd register and consequently more forum activities? or still more lurkers with names. :X

THIS ^

lol

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just thought I say there are 176 users online but only 3 have signed on with usernames - Those that are watching but haven't signed on - please feel free to make a username and come join in the posting

Currently Active Users: 174 (3 members and 171 guests)

99% are bots

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Or you could be like a normal person, and have it sign you in once (then remember the sign in password etc) and then only have to sign in the once ;)

Coruba

Head Gardener
I was just thinking earlier that any of those guests, come make an account and make a post on here - be interesting to see how many different names we can get on a post?