Search results

1. G

Declearing War for Individuals

Forgive me if this has been said before. just a thought, but was thinking if individuals (allied or solo) could declear war on other individuals (allied or solo), the rules would be the same as an alliance declears war on another alliances its just for individuals. But if an allied player...
  2. G

Lord of Ultima

http://www.lordofultima.com/en/
  3. G

The best Leeroy!!!!!

ok every round there is someone that just kills themselfs, whether its like they just forgot, logged off and couldnt get back online, playing another game, or even spied/flyby the wrong ID, i want to see the biggest stuff up someone has done. the reason i call this thread "the best leeroy" is...
  4. G

Training Alliances

just wanted to know how the training alliances have gone this round, and if the new players got the EXP. they were looking for.
  5. G

New war time bounty...

i came up with what i think is a good idea, shoot me down if you wish.. i was thinking when 2 or more alliances are at war with each other, any and all bounty earned while attacking should go to the HQ. someone said It would stop an unfair advantage u get in being the agressor havnt really...
  6. G

Too many

im pretty sure this has been suggested many a time, but it needs to be looked at, need to stop the mass attacks on people or atleast limit it, for example only have 3 or 4 people attacking the 1 person at a time, thought too attacking for 1 to eta 8 or 9 what ever the highest eta is, i know that...