Search results

1. S

[Recruiting] Brotherhood of thieves - round 60

So it was about time for me to run alliance ... NOT GOING FOR THE WIN ... i dont have time for active playing anymore .. too busy at work and probably it will be my last round playing (too bored of this game). Doing this only to say bye to the people who will join me (I will recruit only...
  2. S

Happy New 59th Round !!!

yay :D
  3. S

Resistance

Take down rank 1 ! make the game more interesting
  4. S

Round 56 Awards

Best ally - ScallyWags and Ramble on - thank you for the fun and all these attacks lukey relic and fancy ;). Best solo - top 3 solos - great job people ... Still dont know who are these ppl, my suggestions are Polo...
  5. S

Happy Birthday MAX

Happy Birthday Maximus !!!
  6. S

Round 47

honestly i thought that slash and burn could do a better start at the beginning.
  7. S

Happy Birthday guys !

Today's Birthdays dunggomsu (32), MrTr1q (26), tuyendv1209 (23), ghu253 (22), hanggiasoc_23 (22), asde567 (22), kimphung_22 (22), mumoi2013 (22), vonut009 (22), manhhai990 (22), microlad2209 (22), huyensold (22), muqnvn1208 (22), ducbui6te (22), Hatunglinh (22), mattroi_10 (22), nguyen985...
  8. S

Quit - WB - Quit - WB

Just love it. Every round there are around 6-7 quit threads and before the beggining of a new round everybody is creating ID (or new account) and it starts everything over again :) People why you are wasting your time with posting quit threads ?
  9. S

[Taken] Pnaps or an Alliance

Looking for 2 P-naps or free spot in alliance :)