Search results

1. V

[Available] Experianced player looking for ally

Im back after a long time away from the game, i have returned. i started a couple of days ago and so im still quite small but i will grow very quickly indeed. I have gone thug route already on terrorists and am going to purchaase TL's GMT : 0 Activity:7 However, unfortuately my IRC refuses...
  2. V

[Recruiting] Looking for Alliance

Im back after a long time away from the game, i have returned. i started a couple of days ago and so im still quite small but i will grow very quickly indeed. I have gone thug route already on terrorists and am going to purchaase TL's GMT : 0 Activity:7 However, unfortuately my IRC refuses...
  3. V

Leaving an allaince

ok im stuck as leader of some allaince, how do i leave, its changed :S with this new age and im rele confused lol
  4. V

[Full] Smokers is back

Guess what smokers is back :P I decided as so many old allainces are coming back why the hell not smokers, so im not loking for an allaince any more :P I am experianced, was ex leader of killers - very old, have been in smokers of course as well as symbolism, etc etc experianced players are...
  5. V

[Taken] Experianced player looking for an allaince

I have been playing bushtarion since round 17, and been in allainces such as the killers, symbolism, sexeh grannies, smokers, etc (can't really remember lol) Erm im going Militry RPG or Thug or if you really want harrier, its really up to you, however i have no wish to purchase blueprint techs...