Recent content by Zach

1. Z

Need sprite artist (and possibly others)

I'm making a 2D zelda style game (like SNES graphics, so LoZ: Link to the Past) Unfortunately I'm a horrid artist. So i'm looking for someone who wants to join the project and make sprites for the player character and enemies, and if you want maybe background objects too. They don't need to be...
  2. Z

[Taken] Zach looking for R36 alliance

Or a PNAP. Preferably someone i haven't ticked off yet :) summer so i can pull like 14 hour activity, refuse to buy punit, played since r11 blah blah contactable (except by caranthir) and thats about it. Snap me up!
  3. Z

Minecraft

Can't believe no one else has brought this game up. It basically exploded a month or two ago and is making steady progress through alpha. Suuuuper fun. Anyone else play it? Discuss.
  4. Z

[Full] "OMG KANYE DID WHAT?" is recruiting for R32 (yes this round, a new alliance)

"OMG KANYE DID WHAT?" is recruiting for R32 (yes this round, a new alliance) Essentially we got bored of solo play. Once we get 10 members we'll declare our first war. Our goal is to get into and win as many wars as possible. I have been playing since r12 and am 8+ hrs active. Looking for at...
  5. Z

Don't join Virus Round 30- It's a scam | R30

I'd like to advise everyone NOT to join Virus. They call themselves noob friendly (i'm not even a noob, just small) but even when they're NOT full, they feel the need to kick me while i'm offline so i can go join they're brother alliance. Mean while i get land raped. I left my alliance to join...
  6. Z

Galactic fleets

7. Z

War statistics

I think it'd be nice/helpful to have 2 more 'stat' pages added on, one for individuals statistics against the opposite alliance in a war, and then another "Your alliance" stats page for action against your opponent in war. Hopefully it could also have some sort of an alliance valuation ratio, so...