Recent content by Treedude

1. Treedude

Round 91 Awards

Well last round was less than enjoyable for some players, with a large number sleep moding for the last couple weeks of the round and some of those deleting. So unsurprisingly there aren't many takers for round end awards.
  2. Treedude

Round 91 Awards

Awkward
  3. Treedude

R90 - A B@stards Story

Not so much of a story as a moan about “the solos” 😂 The memes are 🔥 tho. Good work by Brian the Backstabber (to use his full name) 👏 For what it’s worth I’m pretty certain it wasn’t JJ leading TMT. Thought it was QS but I was pretty out of the loop this round.
  4. Treedude

Round 86 Awards

Best Alliance TBA - Won the round after coming from way back. Played well in all facets of the game, attacking, defending, activity and the politics. Well deserved win. Best Offensive Alliance TBA - Did some great attacking work throughout, fought loads to get to the top and were then...
  5. Treedude

Player base and state of game

lol it isn't worth it guys. DVS has an extremely strict definition of what constitues P2W and will continue to bang that drum. By his narrow definition he is technically correct, but in reality and practical terms it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny (as you guys and many others before have...
  6. Treedude

Ah the old P2GAAYWHHO
  7. Treedude

Who's gonna tell him about the current Rank 1 player?
  8. Treedude

Alliances should be reduced to 10

Hey I can count the number of times I have been right about something on here on one finger. Don't take this away from me. Even though it's actually 12. Close as I'm gonna get tho
  9. Treedude

New Server, New Forum!

This is all very new and fancy. Hey everyone!
  10. Treedude

[Recruiting] Leftovers

Not that anyone still checks here, although folk who used to play with us might stop by. So on the off chance any old LO members see this, drop me a message if you want to join us again.
  11. Treedude

Alliances should be reduced to 10

Given the size of the player base I feel like Alliance limits should be reduced from 20 to 10. Discuss...
  12. Treedude

Christmas Number 1 UK - X-Factor vs RATM

Anyone else been following the battle for the number 1? If anyone isn't aware a Facebook/Twitter campaign was started to get people to buy Killing In the Name by Rage Against The Machine this week to get it to christmas number 1 in the UK ahead of the X-Factor winners (Joe McElderry) single. I...
  13. Treedude

Assassins Creed 2

Anyone got this yet? I've rented it from Lovefilm, expecting it to be waiting for me when I get back tonight, just wondering if anyones played it yet and has any early impressions. It's most definitely come at a bad time, my call of duty time will be getting seriously hammered for the next week...
  14. Treedude

Movember

Alright folks, some of you may already be aware of the glorious month of Movember but for those of you that aren't.....(cue usual email waffle cut and pasted directly) So as you can guess from the above I am currently rocking an awesome handlebar moustache and I am looking for sponsors to...
  15. Treedude

[Available] Looking for an alliance

Hey if anyone wants to have me I'm looking for an alliance, being solo never was for me really. I've gone PoM and have done all my techs, on for most of the day and occasionally at night (and have the ability to get online most nights if its absolutely needed). Not very high score at the...