Recent content by Recon

1. R

[Recruiting] looking for next round

Interested in an alliance next round. Found myself playing this damn game again since i have a boring job and need to pass time all day lol. Account mail me details if you need a member. Yes ive played before so no need to teach me anything. Any questions just ask. Thanks
  2. R

[Taken] Round 43

Looking for a active decent alliance to join.
  3. R

[Recruiting] Possable Ally for next round

Just had a idea, wanted to see if anyone would actually do it with me :P so here it is - I've always wanted to see a pure puppet alliance. it may have been done before, and i missed it, but i want to try it with active members that actually try. i think it would be fun lol If by chance you'd...
  4. R

[Available] Round 39 - Solo Pnaps needed

Looking for solo pnaps. can Contact me threw account mail. recon
  5. R

[Recruiting] R38 FTW Ally Recruting

Yep, i know, omg Recon leading, never gonna work. blah blah blah. Ftw - Required : Mail me via here or account mail. or Ingame id this round as you all prolly know it alrdy: Activity GMT Contactable Prefured Route ect i do ask no one insult me here, if ya need to just mail me the insults...
  6. R

Seed storage

ok bored again, another idea. what if your harvesters stopped harvesting seeds after you sit on them for so many ticks. say you got the top ally sitting on seeds all round, thats fine and all, but ya... say like seed storage is full or w/e and after like 100 ticks or so they just stop storing...
  7. R

HQ idea

stoned, bored, and just thinkin.. what if the leader had the option to recall all mobs defending the alliance HQ. say theres like 5 people that park at HQ to try and spare troops and a larger ally, just bored like we know they get lol, attacks there HQ. we know in lower allies, those 5...
  8. R

[Recruiting] Prest - Looking for members

Just back to the game, looking to make a for fun alliance. If interested just request to join the ally with some details, or mail me in forums, whichever you want. best of luck to everyone, hope to see you all around. Lets bring some people back and some fun to this game ^^