Recent content by [Ninja-7]

1. [Ninja-7]

Honour loss help?

Attacking Twigley's last few harriers for a touch of bounty. He is 71% of me. There were no additional attackers, and I hadn't hit him in the last 24 hours. Dafuq is with this honour loss?! Battle Report - Attacking Classic Video Game [range] 1,000,000 allied Vampire attacked, killing 295,538...
  2. [Ninja-7]

[Recruiting] Westeros is recruiting!

I am recruiting for next round. It will be GOT themed. It will not be serious. If anyone else wants in, you have to have some kind of GOT related name. Might be good if someone could get an Essos ally going, but have a feeling I'll be all alone in this. I'll bring a route set-up...
  3. [Ninja-7]

Statistics Grammar

Very minor - In the statistics page if you go to value damage done, one of the headers is displayed as value took. I believe this should instead read value taken. Correct me if I'm wrong!!
  4. [Ninja-7]

GTA V - Multiplayer (PS3)

Similar to the xBox thread really - if anyone wants to do stuffs add me. PSN: Sevaninja I might be on tonight, but definitely will tomorrow.
  5. [Ninja-7]

LET Flak Worthiness.

Just to try and spark a debate really. Attack dogs aside, what LET flak is worth keeping around in an alliance setting. Most advice you see in help posts says to mass your primary units, but is there any merit in using units such as: VD Privates Autos Humvees Marines (obviously there is, but...
  6. [Ninja-7]

[Full] ADHSQUIRREL! Rd 50

ADHSQUIRREL! Are looking for five to six members for Round 50. Nightcover will be given preference, and contactability is a bonus, although definitely not essential :) message me on forums, or in-game at Ninja-7 (Account mail)
  7. [Ninja-7]

Bounty change with ETA/Troops

Another one from me, because I suck at finding answers >.< Are bounty gains affected by ETA and/or troop variety in the same way that h/f gains are? Thanks!!
  8. [Ninja-7]

H/F and growth.

Is the H/F score calculation carried out on current player score or player score at mob launch? So if I attacked at, say, 70%, then planted up sufficient that he dropped to 60%, would I lose honour on the attack? Did a quick search and couldn't find anything! Thanks!
  9. [Ninja-7]

Not getting seeds or growing plants in havoc...

Never mind, thought this was a bug but turns out it happens to everyone! Can be deleted :)
  10. [Ninja-7]

R48 BRs

Might as well get this started :) Battle Report - Defending WW [range] 10,500,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 89,146,350 hostile staff. [range] 8,000,000 allied Striker attacked, killing 523,152 hostile staff. [range] 13,786,348 hostile Vampire attacked, killing 44,468,715...
  11. [Ninja-7]

What do nutters do?

As the title says really - kinda new to Attack Dogs and not really seeing the advantage of this unit? Is it Hooligan Flak!? Thanks guys!
  12. [Ninja-7]

Facebook

Knowing the huge userbase facebook has, and well aware that fan groups spread like wildfire, and also that it costs no money, could we make a facebook fan page for bushtarion? Is there one? If not, should I create one? EDIT: NVM, found it, delete this!
  13. [Ninja-7]

Manual Errors!

Werewolfs have switched places with zombies, AAAHHHHH!!!!! In thee unit list, their stats are the wrong way round :S
  14. [Ninja-7]

HQ Troops

A fairly simple suggestion this. What if you were able to designate up to, say, 30% of you troops as "HQ detail" or something similar. These troops could then be commanded by any person within your alliance with the requisite security level. They would still count towards your score, and would...
  15. [Ninja-7]

All the routes being too specialized..

Call me a n00b, I am, I'll accept it. I just wish that the whole game were less predictable, much more scrappy. Every route has a major weakness, which means you can be totalled easily with the right ratios. Nearly every route also has a major strength too, which means it can totally decimate...