Recent content by Khris

1. K

Collapsable Incoming

This is a small thing... but it would be cool... if on the alliance overview page... When an incoming is covered... you could collapse it... and it would just show like THIS GUY HERE [XXX] COVERED 100 incomng hostile 100 in coming friendly... Right now my alli page is hard to...
  2. K

death of multis = death of bush?

This is a funny thread to write... but This is in no way an admission of anyones guilt.. .or accustation... but we all know.. that back in the day there used to be alot of people, with alot of personalities... now it may just be me, but it seems to me, that with that came alot more FUN then...
  3. K

kinda hard to say this...

haha just kidding :P I just wanted to man up and give props where props are due. Even tho you guys did hold hands all round, cheers for being true warriors at the end and stepping up. S2N actually did not gang bang us with En too bad before OF hit sleep, even tho we knew it was only a...
  4. K

Give leader all the powers

this has been suggested before.. Recently even there was something similar. but this is really annoying so i dont want to let it die. I hate being a leader in an alliance and i cant do something simple like delete a spammy post or stupid thread... The leader should have all the powers the...