Round 38 - Award 'Discussions'

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
tbh i dont remeber seeing jake have anything resembling an army at any point in the game lol. but i was afk/not interest middle of round. suiciding is kinda fine in my book. unless you do it stupidly (if i allow myself to get last ticked as a TL/hooli on rif defence and hence do no damage) as if you dont suicide you need to mass the alliance your asttacking. and if you do it too much they will run and not fight. very dull. best way to get a fight is to do a half decent suicide.

I think and even said to QS when he was kicked it went far too far. because being able to use his bot alone, and knowing the sort of player he is, and physically seeing him logged in when i was logged in. I just thought that was too far. but as for the others. one or two may be justified. but personally. (as seen from previous rounds when i lead for 1 time in my life) if i lead i dont kick anyone. its only a game to me. not worth the agro or mouth.my time is too important to be torlled because i wanted to swap one useless member with another equally useless member. (as everyone knows all the worthwhile members dont jump ship when times are hard)

I think you mean CF.. ^_^ Not QS, unless you mean talked to QS about CF?

Jake has been suiciding regularly.. usually because he sends an attack and then gets distracted and forgets (I usually recall if I think I'll get distracted.. I like to plan my suicides ^_^) Recon suicides regularly, usually on purpose, and Janppe suicides regularly, though I'm not sure if he does it on purpose or not.. hard to tell.. :p

Both of the individuals we had go dragons this round slacked off majorly when it came to teching.. We had to tell them both to get them before they finally did it.. But their sorcs/IG did come in handy fighting omni and Rif for those 2 days of "war"

The members we have brought in have all been useful in covering out weak times.. And I know that at least 3 of them were solo prior to joining.. Maybe more, I didn't pay that much attention to where they were coming from, only 1 of them were allied for sure.

Overall, this has been a pretty sad round.. We got a group together that when active, could have done well against a real fight.. Instead, we get another round with no real competition.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Jake didn't have dragons until after i had left RIF, zeroing me was the first thing he did with them. I remember Monsterdog laughing at me :(

I also remember Recon telling me (back when i was in klepto pre-round) that he wanted a "blow-out" round so i'm surprised you expected anything else with the activity/lineup/determination that klepto had. That said, i am not glad you got exactly that.

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
also, hats off to Catatonic, toby, Alci, Davs etc, you guys ROCK!

In fairness, we've pretty much been carried by van this round. Without his mass stealth harvies we'd have been screwed. NO LIES!

With all due respect you're ignoring my massive contribution of PBs and 1.53 hours a day! :p

I think we've both shamefully forgotten all the hard work Elle put into the round. Imagine how we would have done if she'd actually logged in!! :eek:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
also, hats off to Catatonic, toby, Alci, Davs etc, you guys ROCK!

In fairness, we've pretty much been carried by van this round. Without his mass stealth harvies we'd have been screwed. NO LIES!

With all due respect you're ignoring my massive contribution of PBs and 1.53 hours a day! :p

I think we've both shamefully forgotten all the hard work Elle put into the round. Imagine how we would have done if she'd actually logged in!! :eek:

oh so true. If she'd been a little bit bigger, I could've raped all those bots who were attacking us!

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Best Offensive Player - so many good in thier own way. but ogluk had some interesting spie reports, and did the most kills.and even went siren heavy at some point. so respect for that

from about a month in i was siren heavy ;P

was epic fun too, seeing peoples precious troops virtually nullified cos of my sirens
also immunized me from getting TL rushed which is always nice ^_^

Viva the siren! and the witch!

Davs

Garden Designer
Dishonorable Mention: CK for recalling when i sent defence...by myself. To clarify he was 564% of me, needless to say i would have been destroyed. Scorequeen much?

Surely you're talking about a different CK to the self-proclaimed best player in the game?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
btw who the **** was my pnap last round, the 6116 guy. i never actually asked him rofl. i just found a random guy when i was making a solo ID list so i cud find me and cid some land on like day 6 and pm'd the guy at the top of my search page that i'd pnap'd him :D

Angela

Harvester
btw who the **** was my pnap last round, the 6116 guy. i never actually asked him rofl. i just found a random guy when i was making a solo ID list so i cud find me and cid some land on like day 6 and pm'd the guy at the top of my search page that i'd pnap'd him :D

id also like to know who he was as well!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
* Worst Alliance - Extravaganza. Limited def, no attacks, mostly empty IRC chan. Pretty boring round

Pfft, LAFiN, we just all logged out when you signed in <3

i had to read that a fair few times before realised our alliance was called Extravanganza. thats how little i cared about this round (except buying lots of land)

MacMikey

Harvester

:D

Cid knew it was me.

edd

Tree Surgeon

:D

Cid knew it was me.

I even told you it was him Ias, it was kinda obvious from your goodbye thread. :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Worst Moment of Round - Ranks 2 - 10 for failing an early round resistance on Klepto

Wait.. there was a resistance?! I don't remember this..

No there wasn't. There was a plan, many confirmations but no action in the end.

I was never told of any sort of plan. - Coyote Ugly

haha yea, I heard a whisper of a resistance once, but never saw anything even begin to materialize.. and that was at the time I was home on holiday and barely contactable :p