Starcraft 2!

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Oh, and anyone on the euro server should add me: Mattheus character code is 747

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
btw for anyone who plays Protoss feel free to hit me up for tips, send me your replays and ill try to help ya, im not expert but if you're not diamond i can probably give you some good advice.

tomtree

Head Gardener
i played like **** when i started... so im in a shitty copper league. though got put against someone in diamond league the other day and beat them so i cant be too bad. :)

i kind of hope they give us a chance to get promoted or re-do the thing that decideds what league we're in.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I love this game. It's funny cause I've mostly watched other people play, rather than play myself. I've played like.. the first three campaign missions and that's it ;p If I were to play, I'd definately go the Protoss way.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
i love this game. It's funny cause i've mostly watched other people play, rather than play myself. I've played like.. The first three campaign missions and that's it ;p if i were to play, i'd definately go the protoss way.

GET THE GAME THEN STOOPID

Also, a reminder for people to come in to #broodwar. While it's a fairly small channel, it's an active one. Mainly busier in the evenings as we have lots of filthy yanks :O

aGit

Harvester
Sup, chumps and chumpettes!

aGit #845 on european servers. Add me if you want an easy win.

and as to the region issue discussed earlier on this thread. As far as i know, you'll have to have the sc2 copy from the region you want to play in. So, to my knowledge, me ordering a US sc2 would be enough for me to play on US servers. Dont think any proxy shenanigance is required (or then its exactly the otherway around. Eitherway, 2 battle.net accounts are obviously needed)

aGit

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
correct, but then you couldnt play with your euro friends (rl) at all unless you spent an extra $60 for a second copy :p

TehPantz

Head Gardener
As a beginning step you might try before fixing it on your own: contact the IT support that your uni has. Ask them about not being able to play (they will know what you are talking about) and ask them why the ports are blocked. Maybe they will be nice :D

(and maybe they won't)