Not open for further replies.

Terrakan

Harvester
whats going on so far is the same thing that happens in every round

mass bashing and lots of flaming/trolling/e-penis growing wars on the forums

Reactions: Dax

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Oh heavens forbid CG arn't as invincible.
Would you like a tissue, Dax?

Well no, I like to believe I'm doing well enough just finding it elsewhere?
Rofl. Again, check out that hilariously NOT RELEVANT post.

Are WK being nerfed btw? Cause I rate them fine as they are, without the attacking ability, it feels they are slightly fairer as a reward.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Dax you should really read your posts before you press sumbit *Facepalm*
You should also realise you have been one of the biggest jokes this round, which is why people are mocking every crappy point you make.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Dax you should really read your posts before you press sumbit *Facepalm*

*submit

Spelling Nazi.
No, but really, it was a comment on their strength, not a complaint of their imbalance.
And I'm not Shields next round, I just wanted TRex award. :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
No no no again you are foolish and just completely miss the point like you did on IRC yesterday where i had to explain everything to you before you finally got the point.

I'm saying your reponse to my post was just not needed.
My post was basically highlighting the fact that you shouldnt be moaning about how such an awesome unit such as CG has SOME slight hinderance against WK.

It's a fair point and saying it isnt relevant is just stupid.

But now that i've explained everything for you again, i hope you can see you just mis understood what was being said. ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
No no no again you are foolish and just completely miss the point like you did on IRC yesterday where i had to explain everything to you before you finally got the point.

My post was basically highlighting the fact that you shouldnt be moaning about how such an awesome unit such as CG has SOME slight hinderance against WK.

But now that i've explained everything for you again, i hope you can see you just mis understood what was being said. ;)

Alot of people don't use CG, so my saying they even rape something that Apaches only get 1:0.9 on, or 1:0.997 for PoMs is meant to highlight how strong they are.
And like I said, it wasn't a complaint; There should be a unit that can handle CG early into the round, and WK are that counter IMO - You just have to play fair to get that ability, s'all. :)

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
WK were out before either unit, as I remember? We all know there ARE units that beat CG, it's more a case of there being one at around the time people can actually have them in threatening numbers. It's a cheap tech, a fast tech, and it can make all the difference to where you turn out in two weeks if you are on the ball. The nature of the beast though, I guess. I don't think there's TOO much of an issue with WK as they are, maybe lower the attack stat a little.

Last edited:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Alot of people don't use CG, so my saying they even rape something that Apaches only get 1:0.9 on, or 1:0.997 for PoMs is meant to highlight how strong they are.
And like I said, it wasn't a complaint; There should be a unit that can handle CG early into the round, and WK are that counter IMO - You just have to play fair to get that ability, s'all. :)

Well maybe you should word things better next time and not act so slow?
And you say so many things are off topic... this is in the alliance forum regarding politics titled 'What's going on so far?' now if you can explain how talking about cg's is in anyway shape or form on topic of my thread please do.

To break things down for you so you actually understand please reply to my post like this:
1) You need to have worded your original post better
2) Why are you so slow? (this is a question simple answer will be sufficient)
3) How was your post about cg ontopic?
4) What gives you the right to tell someone to stay on topic are you a moderator? - I am only saying it to you to show you how moronic it is and how much of an idiot it makes you look, I don't do this to other people so yes you may consider yourself 'special' but I probably think you are special in a completely different way to you do.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Well maybe you should word things better next time and not act so slow?
And you say so many things are off topic... this is in the alliance forum regarding politics titled 'What's going on so far?' now if you can explain how talking about cg's is in anyway shape or form on topic of my thread please do.

To break things down for you so you actually understand please reply to my post like this:
1) You need to have worded your original post better
2) Why are you so slow? (this is a question simple answer will be sufficient)
3) How was your post about cg ontopic?
4) What gives you the right to tell someone to stay on topic are you a moderator? - I am only saying it to you to show you how moronic it is and how much of an idiot it makes you look, I don't do this to other people so yes you may consider yourself 'special' but I probably think you are special in a completely different way to you do.

You aren't reading again. Classic fail on your part; It was about White Knights and their effect on people's attacking since H/F being reintroduced, which you may find totally relevant to the subject of what's been happening this round.
Who am I to tell you to stay on topic? Well, if somebody can't ask for something to be kept logical and on-topic that is of authority, why am I wrong to point it out? It's the idea of a forum discussion; to discuss, not to act like a child. I'd happily reinforce such a point to your face, but alas, the downside of the internet is people can elude common sense on what a real discussion is from behind a monitor, it appears.
But saying that, Asmo has warned all to stay on-topic, and cut flaming in another one of the threads you and your cronies have spammed to the high heavens. You can PM me if you have an issue with me, cause I think people are just getting bored of watching me make you look like a tool.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Well as somebody who isn't involved with any alliance play this round I'm quite interested to see what's going on? :eek:

I see one ally pulling ahead a bit so come on people bring on the updates!

As you can see the thread was made to discuss alliance goings on etc. Not units in the game.

But White knights? Most certainly. Or do you have to be special to interpret that?
Dax... as I requested answer the questions / reply to the points it's as simple as 1,2,3,4.

p.s. I'm pointing out how stupid / moronic you are for crying like a little girl when somebody disagrees with you by going "stay on topic!"
You aint a moderator and you clearly never will be one so please leave the rule enforcement to the bigger kids at least they have more intelligence than you.

But don't worry this is my last post responding to your stupidity, unless you actually learn to read and address the points I have brought to your very small attention.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Dax i think you'll find it's people making you look the tool and don't agree with what YOU are saying. Read all the threads where you post, it's a common theme.

Jus saying. :|

Caranthir

Harvester
Well as somebody who isn't involved with any alliance play this round I'm quite interested to see what's going on? :eek:

As you can see the thread was made to discuss alliance goings on etc. Not units in the game.

But White knights? Most certainly. Or do you have to be special to interpret that?
Dax... as I requested answer the questions / reply to the points it's as simple as 1,2,3,4.

p.s. I'm pointing out how stupid / moronic you are for crying like a little girl when somebody disagrees with you by going "stay on topic!"
You aint a moderator and you clearly never will be one so please leave the rule enforcement to the bigger kids at least they have more intelligence than you.

But don't worry this is my last post responding to your stupidity, unless you actually learn to read and address the points I have brought to your very small attention.

The subject line reads "What's going on so far".

Not "how is the alliance play so far", or "how big is Twigs ego today".

Just because you interpreted the subject as one thing does not mean that any events related to specific occurrences in the round. I would say just about anything suffices in game.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

The subject line reads "What's going on so far".

Not "how is the alliance play so far", or "how big is Twigs ego today".

Just because you interpreted the subject as one thing does not mean that any events related to specific occurrences in the round. I would say just about anything suffices in game.

Caranthir I made the thread, I know exactly how to interpret this thread thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.