Sincere Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Nobody cares about you trying to justify it over and over again.
People think you are CUN T's for doing it, just deal with it.

And LOL @ thinking you will do a resistance.
Yeah right you gonna organise it?
Your the only ally that actually has any kind of motivation or idea of how to send on a resistance and even you guys are just stalling.

If i see a resistance happening ill take it all back but as it stands its just complete BS.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
a) I've posted a total of twice in this thread, I hardly think that counts as "over and over again". And I'll provide all the reasoning I want, thank you, this is a forum - Discussions n stuff take place. Don't like? Don't read.

and

b) Yes - there will be a resistance attempt. It may work, it may fall flat on its face - The latter being far more likely if the average player these days has half your cynical attitude :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
A) By "you" i mean CUN T. Also i like how im not aloud to tell you nobody cares and that you really should stop posting and give my opinion but if i don't like it i shouldn't read it. Hypocritical? Yes. If you don't like what im saying, "don't read it".

B) I've already asked people to hurry up and get their ass in gear trying to create something and i am a SOLO. Same response everytime, including a very similar response from the Ex (Or is he the leader still?) leader of your alliance. This is why i am so cynical. You are saying there will be resistance, and that you ruined peoples rounds so that there could be a resistance, yet in private there are people asking and no action being taken.

What exactly *ARE* you waiting for?

They seem to have barely any troops to me and they have barely any land + barely any targets. Their lowest people are inactive and they prolly have a fair few that are UC.
And i wouldn't say they would be able to handle constant inc on every member for too long either.

If they get even a mediocore resistance on them, they are easy to take down. They probally know this too and are laughing at how much of an easy ride they are having.

cb1202

Head Gardener
A) By "you" i mean CUN T. Also i like how im not aloud to tell you nobody cares and that you really should stop posting and give my opinion but if i don't like it i shouldn't read it. Hypocritical? Yes. If you don't like what im saying, "don't read it".

allowed*

TaO

Tree Surgeon
The merged alliance has over 40k more land than the previous alliances

Correct me if i´m wrong..

Finale had 70k land mayb more? on the day you guys did this thingy..
CUN T had 80k land mayb more?

CUN T land - 110,000

How is 110,000 land more then 150,000 land?

If i'm wrong just tell me..

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Davs

Garden Designer
This was always about upping the chances of a prospective resistance

-

Btw, 40 players in a resistance is more useful than 20 players.

/win ?

I'm not allowed to explain reasoning any further. For further details please contact Twigley.

In other words DA has nothing he can say to this...

Nah, it's just that Twigley has full control over DA's words now. And Twigley does not want DA to speak. :p

Silence

Head Gardener
But hey, **** happens - can we get on with the round now?

Most reasoned statement Ive read in a long time now!

Too many people caring about something which doesn't concern them. Just get on with it and enjoy playing the game!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Changer

Head Gardener

-

/win ?

I'm not allowed to explain reasoning any further. For further details please contact Twigley.

;)

In other words Twigley loves Cheese

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

-

/win ?

;)

In other words Twigley loves Cheese

OR, i agree with him.
kthnxbai.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Too many people caring about something which doesn't concern them. Just get on with it and enjoy playing the game!

lol
Why when it was me and Twigley that did something simular it's everyones business but when it's to do with Silence it's only his business? I'm confused.
You sure you aint called Henry VIII silence? Do as I say, not as I do.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Also im pretty sure what happens at the top of the rankings effects us just as much as you, considering we are both top 20.

Silence

Head Gardener

lol
Why when it was me and Twigley that did something simular it's everyones business but when it's to do with Silence it's only his business? I'm confused.
You sure you aint called Henry VIII silence? Do as I say, not as I do.

Yeah because I was really harsh to you and twigley when you did it.

I took the stance that individuals should play out *THEIR* round in a manner which suits them.

But no, once again, people would much rather hate each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.