All i have to say is....

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
LaFiN said:
This is a game, but people have been taking it as seriously as real life. There are DEEP hatreds toward some players from others, and they're very open about it. No wonder new players don't want to play this game. You get to the top, you get dropped and you get flamed and bashed for all eternity. What's the fun in that?

Marvin said:
I hope Wido doesn't come across this thread. You all may scare off another new (or current) player. Again. This is why new people don't post. This is why we can't attract new players to the game (apart from the non-existent advertising). They take one look at the Politics sub-forum and run for the hills.

I'm adding nothing but to say I agree unreservedly with Marvin and LaFiN

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
poor excuse for how you played it.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

PS, our relationship started yesterday and we dont like threesomes ;)

Any relationship in a war game is pussy, Cyrus.

But you're more than welcome to see it in any light you want to. Every single alliance ever to have step foot on a war game and form an alliance, or a ceasefire with each other are equally as bad.

And I'm more than 200% sure you have been in many alliances that have formed a peace treaty, what does that make you then? A bigger pussy? A hypocrit? Or simply both?

i never have a long term nap with anyone, infact the agreement im always udner is no organised attacks are organised on fellow resistance allis, like is the case here, us and GC entered this war as partners and therefore wouldnt turn on them, because that would make us bigger dickheads.

you guys were bigger than us and had more troops, we just have better tech's and less of. if we attacked you alone it wouldnt be so easy.

you wont find any dirt on me in this game, i play fair and i dont backstab. so as Chef would say:

246085.gif

suck on my chocolate salty balls.

when your out of sleep the wargames shall continue.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
LaFiN said:

Marvin said:

So now you're Mr. Admirable?

Any relationship in a war game is pussy, Cyrus.

But you're more than welcome to see it in any light you want to. Every single alliance ever to have step foot on a war game and form an alliance, or a ceasefire with each other are equally as bad.

I forgot that being in an alliance, and in a relationship with 19 other people was being a pussy?
or being solo (not "pure solo") and haveing 2 naps and a relationship with those two people is also being a pussy.

are you telling me you have played by yourself for yourself and never helped or have been helped by anyone ever?
if that's the case you may be growing senial because i have been helped by you at least 1 round if not more.

Or maybe you should reword your statement.

(p.s. this is not a hate war, i have a lot of respect and love for all 3 people i have "picked on" in this thread (Twigley, DA, and Zaheen))

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The OP was a troll. A very blatant one

I did report it when it was the only post in this thread, to avoid a flamefest, however i don't think that mods have read the rule on trolling.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
LaFiN said:

Marvin said:

Davis said:
So now you're Mr. Admirable?

Not perfect mate, I can be argumentative at times, but I can honestly say I can draw the line and avoid resorting to childish insults that very sadly diminish the quality of threads like this. It happens time and time again, as many people already already pointed out in this thread. Be opinionated, be loud, but keep things playful. This is a game, after all :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we're all loud and playful when the people talk based on facts. pretty much everything youve said so far has been rubbish and not supported with any facts, it is a pussy thing to mass sleep and doesnt even gain you a tactical advantage when us and GC are waiting for you to come out of sleep to whoop your asses into the ground :D your not escaping so easily. thats also a fact.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The only fact i see is 2 NOMW members running their mouths and being pretty unsportsman like (if that's the right word)
How about we let GC talk for GC?
Or are you their spokes person?
If you are their spokes person then i apologise.

You aint very good at propaganda Cyrus.
I'd leave that to your leaders who are doing an exceptional job of not saying anything and keeping very shush.
Kudos to them.

Edit: Also kudos to the two people from NOMW who apologised for the behavoir of NOMW in this thread.
More kudos to them.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
The only fact i see is 2 NOMW members running their mouths and being pretty unsportsman like (if that's the right word)

You aint very good at propaganda Cyrus.
I'd leave that to your leaders who are doing an exceptional job of not saying anything and keeping very shush.
Kudos to them.

Edit: Also kudos to the two people from NOMW who apologised for the behavoir of NOMW in this thread.
More kudos to them.

first of all, i speak on behalf of myself when i give my opinion, not my alliance, what propaganda do i need to start? your members already have dug themselves a big enough hole, you did it all yourself :)
if DA wants to come hare and spread his bullshit propaganda he can all day long and ill argue why he's saying rubbish all day long.

k?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I've already ridiculed both what DA has said along with you.
You are both wrong for getting into some big slagging match.
I didn't know our alliance going into sleepmode would spread so much hate, but obviously people are hooked up on giving it.

If you want to BS @ DA and keep calling him a pussy after he has tried to calm down this thread, go ahead and do it, keep pissing off your own alliance mates who have already been apologising for BS like this, but don't bring 19 other players into it, including me, alot of which just want to play the game without having their alliance dragged into egotistic debates.

Unfortunately you are giving your alliance a bad name (Other peoples words outside our alliance, not mine), an alliance which shouldnt get a bad name as they play the game well. When you speak as a member of an alliance and say "Us and X are gonna crush you into the ground" etc, you are no longer speaking for yourself and it no longer becomes an opinion when you keep using the word "fact".

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
i've already ridiculed both what da has said along with you.
You are both wrong for getting into some big slagging match.
I didn't know our alliance going into sleepmode would spread so much hate, but obviously people are hooked up on giving it.

If you want to bs @ da and keep calling him a pussy after he has tried to calm down this thread, go ahead and do it, keep pissing off your own alliance mates who have already been apologising for bs like this, but don't bring 19 other players into it, including me, alot of which just want to play the game without having their alliance dragged into egotistic debates.

Unfortunately you are giving your alliance a bad name (other peoples words outside our alliance, not mine), an alliance which shouldnt get a bad name as they play the game well. When you speak as a member of an alliance and say "us and x are gonna crush you into the ground" etc, you are no longer speaking for yourself and it no longer becomes an opinion when you keep using the word "fact".

wtfpwned!!!!!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Unfortunately you are giving your alliance a bad name (Other peoples words outside our alliance, not mine), an alliance which shouldnt get a bad name as they play the game well. When you speak as a member of an alliance and say "Us and X are gonna crush you into the ground" etc, you are no longer speaking for yourself and it no longer becomes an opinion when you keep using the word "fact".

same BS different round.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

same BS different round.

Now this i agree with :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
is that.. your best reply ? that's pretty much as the "this is a war game" excuse.. GG, Cyrus

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
well id like to thank my mum and dad, for without them none of this would be possible....

xinsrc_12203042109522342337514.jpg

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
well id like to thank my mum and dad, for without them none of this would be possible....

xinsrc_12203042109522342337514.jpg

That trophies bigger than you Cyrus... you run outta steam now? Lost for words?

Sorry but you got wtfpwned by twigley and you know it lol

Tombi

Harvester
O rly why's this Then?

And in reference to your last Post; *Tombi

;)

[Edit by DA] - This post and a number of posts above it; removed - Spammy/Off-topic/Trolling

BuBbLeS

Harvester

GC are more than capable of speaking for ourselves thanks :D

We just choose not to get involved in all this.

BuBbLeS