Developments

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
No one else has made one so i thought i will!!

Who's started what then?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Researching:
You are currently researching 'Geo-Physics', 67% complete, finished in 13 ticks [25-10-2009, 13:30]
Constructing:
You are currently constructing 'Training Camp', 40% complete, finished in 48 ticks [25-10-2009, 19:20]

:D yay first reply :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
rofl. My officers finish in an hour and a half. Then that hike of a save for the next one...
In the meantime, it will be airfield and the second geo phys

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
You are currently researching 'Turnip Costumes', 29% complete, finished in 127 ticks [26-10-2009, 11:40]

then i can go to the dressup parties :D

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
terrorists started

pa well under way

heavies n ninjas been started a fair bit too

Dez

Weeder
Sorry Hobbe, thats the dude im training this round :p

i dident knw it was you untill i hacked you and seen the tooltip! >.< id of told you to recall otherwise lol <3

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
<Dez> LOL, Hobbezak is gonna get powned so hard
<atsanjose> :O
<atsanjose> im gonna tell him!
<Dez> no, wait for 3 more minutes :D
<atsanjose> hmmm k

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Harvester
How the hell are people already researching their 3rd route developements. 160 billion?!?it baffles me how noobs are supposed to do anything when the multiplier's in effect.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Actually the top allies should've started their 4th tier devs by now, as well as most of the intel devs and geos.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
How the hell are people already researching their 3rd route developements. 160 billion?!?it baffles me how noobs are supposed to do anything when the multiplier's in effect.

without the multiplier these people dev faster...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

indeed as cyrus says.

The multiplier also stops those who are really fast techers/good stealers from running away with the round even faster. And the faster they tech, the easier/cheaper it'll be for newbies.

I found in my first couple rounds that i had a horribly hard time teching because i never managed to keep my funds long enough. I think my first round i went ranger and barely got to rangers. Teching takes practice, commitment and a lot of self control; particularly if solo.

Ezekiel

Harvester

yeah obviously, but the outcome is the same? the well practiced people tech faster than those you aren't online 24/7.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

yeah obviously, but the outcome is the same? the well practiced people tech faster than those you aren't online 24/7.

Yes, but it drags it out a lot longer.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
learning how to tech quickly, speedily and with a minimum of setbacks is a skill learned in this game. similar to gauging ratios, learning what to send to land and how your route performs in all manner of situations. This isn't the kind of skill newbies should be given off the bat.

Ezekiel

Harvester
Idk, I'm just saying I always see talk on here of this gap between th good the bad and the me, that comes from such a steep learning curve, and maybe It starts at tick one.

And regardless of what barriers are in place, peope are always gong to 'run away' with the round because they are 10x better than 90% of the population.

Anyway OT, any tell me how many acres they had while saving for their big developments, and how they balanced between buying/repalcing troops and dev'ing?