Rpgs

NightNinja

Harvester
People aren't "coming for your neck". People disagreed with you and tried to show you why you are wrong, but instead of putting up logical, well-reasoned posts you basically said "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough". Are you surprised that we stopped taking you seriously?

actually you guys were being asswipes form the get go. So don't give me. And Matthew has been talkin **** the ENTIRE time. Look at his post genius he came in strictly to be an asswipe and can't disagree with that.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
People aren't "coming for your neck". People disagreed with you and tried to show you why you are wrong, but instead of putting up logical, well-reasoned posts you basically said "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough". Are you surprised that we stopped taking you seriously?

actually you guys were being asswipes form the get go. So don't give me. And Matthew has been talkin **** the ENTIRE time. Look at his post genius he came in strictly to be an asswipe and can't disagree with that.

My first post was not serious. I just wanted to know what route you were since it sounded like you were getting your ass kicked by every other route in the game. Then you came in like John Wayne both pistols blazing literary bullshit all over the place and asking people to come to your house so you can beat them up. Maybe you should read this thread again when you've calmed down a bit and you might see that you were the one that started the flaming, not me.

Matthew is taking the piss. I'll agree with you on that one.

NightNinja

Harvester

Dennis

Harvester
Probly you don't either since you are still replying here..

i'd have left it alone :(

Matthew

BANNED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wdpSFQTulo

SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOO

first off. I'm not watching your stupid video. I have no desire to see anythig that you would post it's prolly something I wouldn't want to see anyways.

Yeah it isn't those girls you were talking about wanting to shag earlier :p

don't you have better things to do than attempt to aggrivate me?

Yeah I do, however its hillarious. My pikachu like totally raped you

NightNinja

Harvester

My first post was not serious. I just wanted to know what route you were since it sounded like you were getting your ass kicked by every other route in the game. Then you came in like John Wayne both pistols blazing literary bullshit all over the place and asking people to come to your house so you beat them up. Maybe you should read this thread again when you've calmed down a bit and you might see that you were the one that started the flaming, not me.

Matthew is taking the piss. I'll agree with you on that one.

wow we finally agree on something. I just don't like the fact that rpgs get a 10% bonus to armor damage they don't need it. That was my main point anyway that was the "boost" I was talking about. And I wasn't saying I was getting beat by every route I'm tired of every time I hack someone they have assassin, poms, rpgs, or sorcs. It just makes it a pain in the ass to bounty hunt mostly..

NightNinja

Harvester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wdpSFQTulo

SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOO

first off. I'm not watching your stupid video. I have no desire to see anythig that you would post it's prolly something I wouldn't want to see anyways.

Yeah it isn't those girls you were talking about wanting to shag earlier :p

don't you have better things to do than attempt to aggrivate me?

Yeah I do, however its hillarious. My pikachu like totally raped you

i'm not even comment on that part. Grow up.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
If you're robo then you can attack assassins.

And RPGs have had that 10% AD boost against machines for as long as I can remember. I's just how it is, and it doesn't make them overpowered.

NightNinja

Harvester
Probly you don't either since you are still replying here..

i'd have left it alone :(

I'm not gonna let anyone punk me out. I'm not a ***** you know? I gotta atleast try to stand my ground. But thanks anyways...and besides he's proving the point I made in that other topic anyways.

NightNinja

Harvester
If you're robo then you can attack assassins.

And RPGs have had that 10% AD boost against machines for as long as I can remember. I's just how it is, and it doesn't make them overpowered.

i just don't think it's needed I think it's a little over kill.

Matthew

BANNED
OK OK i'll be constructive. Right, the 10% bonus on RPG's is needed so that they aren't overpowered. The bonus has been put in place so they can gain the desired effect that is wanted for them on robotics. Being a military route its primary purpose is to be an anti-armour route where it can effectively destroy robotics. RPG's are currently just less than cost effective vs the robotics route meaning an RPG the same size as a robot can kill it with ease which is their desired purpose.

Now take this context into other armoured units which aren't robotics/machines such as gargoyles. Now if RPG's had the same AD vs Gargoyles as they do vs robotics they would be more than cost effective against them, meaning a much smaller RPG could profit from attacking the gargoyles which isn't the desired intention. Due to the face that the RPG/Sniper combo is the fastest AD/HD combo in a SINGLE route, the RPG cannot have their statitury power with the bonus constantly as this would make the RPG a VERY VERY effective stripping unit rather than its killing purposes vs the striker. The RPG would then become a very effective pom killer amung with being able to kill many other routes.

It would be too weak without the bonus on machine/vehicles and too strong with a constant power of that much AD on units which aren't machines.