Resistance Declares war on Pussy Blockers

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Maye there is some hope for them! :eek:

Died:171,599,997 [£2,592,349,989,600] friendlies dead. 1,065,131 [£59,252,547,000] enemies dead.

Friendlies being us. :p

Khris

Pruner
to all of us who are still here. I say kudos and way to not give in when **** SLIGHTLY gets to tough.

to those who left us... i thought you had more then that... Guess i just didnt get to play with you guys in the right time.

Cheers for getting to at least play with some of you before its all over. its been fun.

JJB

Harvester
Well done guys, kept it fun. Still gotta say though, wheres the fight... LOL, getting pwned every time you declared.

thats a little harsh nocontrol

seeing as we were not the biggest ally

we done 1.1tril damage
and stole just over 6300 land

u killed 2trils worth of troops on 1 defence zeroing 1 person

so i wouldnt say pwned :)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
BWAHAHAHA :D

It's always nice to see the big bad r1 alliance get some ass wooping :p Tho with all the pro's they had and the dissapointing round start it's even more fun.

Died in less than 1 day .. as i said before perseverence and will are both part of the skill and even tho PB had the big names i have to take my hat off to the resistance who kept going time and time again.
I'd say resistance was a bit lucky with the harsh winter we had and the acres PB sat on didn't produce as much. But regardless of all small events the fight for top is open again woo :D

Now where is f0xx i'm dieing to have a laugh in his face :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer
BWAHAHAHA :D

It's always nice to see the big bad r1 alliance get some ass wooping :p Tho with all the pro's they had and the dissapointing round start it's even more fun.

Died in less than 1 day .. as i said before perseverence and will are both part of the skill and even tho PB had the big names i have to take my hat off to the resistance who kept going time and time again.
I'd say resistance was a bit lucky with the harsh winter we had and the acres PB sat on didn't produce as much. But regardless of all small events the fight for top is open again woo :D

Now where is f0xx i'm dieing to have a laugh in his face :D

Eh? There is a difference between 1 on 1 "died in 1 day" and 4 + solos on 1. Besides, if we wanted to keep this up, we could have survived for quite long, problem is a lot of us do not like "surviving" (btw PB are still holding the front from what I can see, even after more than 12 hours constant and well planned resistance attacks).

Besides DS, I told you personally that there were big problems in PB which only those inside could see. That is why I said earlier that we "won" initially only because others sucked so badly. I won't get into details, but PB was not rank 1 material, leadership and organisation wise, just as ReRR was not last round. Also, if anyone looks at the route setup of PB and the route setups of the main resistance allies, you would be up for quite a surprise.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Besides DS, I told you personally that there were big problems in PB

You did indeed, tho it feels awesome to see the pro's getting pwned by ppl who might have less knowledge but plenty of will :) This is a slap in the face to all the cocky ppl who kept saying how last round was 'won' before the split too :p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
why the hell do you always write in purple font ? Does it make you feel more important :p Just anoys me haha.

and whats so surprising with the route setups?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

You did indeed, tho it feels awesome to see the pro's getting pwned by ppl who might have less knowledge but plenty of will :)
Now that's a silly thing to say. As I've said it before, there is/was plenty of skill in SnS. Also, Cyrus has a lot of experience with such kind of resistances and it doesn't matter how much "knowledge" the puppets have, as long as the puppet master is a genius aye?

This is a slap in the face to all the cocky ppl who kept saying how last round was 'won' before the split too :p
I can't comment on that since I wasn's part of the original RRR, but to me it seems that you are posting out of spite and with the only aim to say "haha look at yourself now". Also, you've been out of touch with this round quite a lot, so why do you even bother arguing?

Davis said:
and whats so surprising with the route setups?
See, the puppets don't even know. Perhaps Cyrus should come here and say eh?

[edit] Ah, silence was faster with the explanation.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we ourselves had a good route set up versus PB, we put the effort in and still are carrying on organised attacks, as planned as it was, and maybe less skilled some of the resistance was, no-one can defend incs of this scale and sread over many members, PB have done well if stopping land and defending what they can, but the sheer size of the resistance is prevailling

i do say prevailling because we havent zero'd you all yet ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

You did indeed, tho it feels awesome to see the pro's getting pwned by ppl who might have less knowledge but plenty of will :) This is a slap in the face to all the cocky ppl who kept saying how last round was 'won' before the split too :p

DarkSider, i dont think you know who's in SNS. The line up at the start was awesome, we ran away with the start (untill we got pwned).

And even know the line up is very strong, ok its not as good as PB, but we are giving them a run for their money now!!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
DarkSider, i dont think you know who's in SNS. The line up at the start was awesome, we ran away with the start (untill we got pwned).

No clue who's in there except Intense and Silence and i assume you too :p But if you guys blew your funds and delayed techs for some extra land just to be farms for the first attacks i wouldn't say you guys are awesome (at round start that is). Tho i'm happy once routes are completed you guys are a worthy contender :p

Silence

Head Gardener

No clue who's in there except Intense and Silence and i assume you too :p But if you guys blew your funds and delayed techs for some extra land just to be farms for the first attacks i wouldn't say you guys are awesome (at round start that is). Tho i'm happy once routes are completed you guys are a worthy contender :p

Their route set-up was a long term plan. And yes they blew all their expensive tech funds on flak which was a little silly. And didn't get eta 5 view, again a little silly

But mid to late round it was always going to be an issue. Im fairly sure all the planners were aware of this. I think evven if sns did tech fast they would have still lost. PB had huge amounts of PA and sorc fighting PB and HW heavy alliance so to blame sns loss on teching is wrong imho

A combination of lack of eta 5 view and the wrong units was the downfall

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
why do people keep saying we blew funds on flak? we didnt, we did the expensive tech's which left us short on lets... unlike PB who massed shocks / pb's and hw etc.
this isnt about us anyway, this threads about the RESISTANCE warring with PB, other allis helped alot.

icy

Pruner
good job guys!i'm sorry that I have to give up on the fight due to issues in real life!sorry once again!

Mattheus

Head Gardener

And even know the line up is very strong, ok its not as good as PB, but we are giving them a run for their money now!!
Don't you feel a bit stupid with that sig of yours?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Don't you feel a bit stupid with that sig of yours?

Nope, i have retired. I was just revenging Signer!!

Khris

Pruner
lol...

lets go finish it already...

I have had 3 hours of sleep... been online for 24 hours plus... AND I STILL HAVE TROOPS!!

bring it already!!

i'm also curious to see how far ahead the other allis let SnS run with it.... someones gotta make a move soon :p