Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

alexx

Harvester
this game is so boring:( work-> war 3-4x times->press heal->wait for next day:(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

This does seem to be true, i think alot of the fun comes from the community aspect..if you can get involved with other players and understand the way things work...

I havent looked any deeper so far than the basics but im hoping things get more interesting...

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Bwhahahahahahah. Suckers! Now there are no wars for me to fight in....time to move.

Oh wait...just started a job today :/

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Zing....

Also apparently the Russian President absconded with the entire russian treasury. Rofl.

alexx

Harvester

This does seem to be true, i think alot of the fun comes from the community aspect..if you can get involved with other players and understand the way things work...

I havent looked any deeper so far than the basics but im hoping things get more interesting...

this game might suck for me since im not into roleplaying :(

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I've decided I want to make a Q1 house construction business in the USA. If my assumptions are right, it should be able to make about 1.5 gold per day in profit per day once it is up and running at full capacity. Of course, there is no assurance that my assumptions are correct, as I've never ran a construction company, and I don't know what the US labor market for construction jobs is like. However if you would like to share in the risks and rewards with me, I am looking for investors.

I want to put 50 gold into this company (20g for the company, 10g for initial wages since we'll want 20 employees, 10g for raw materials, and 10g for unforeseen expenses, more raw materials, or eventually upgrading quality or buying an export license). 1 gold = 2% ownership. I want to hold on to a fairly significant chunk of the company, but I'm looking to sell about 60% of it, or 30 gold worth. I will pay out 80% of profits in dividends every Friday relative to your stake in the company, starting next week, the 28th, as I expect this company will need a little time to get rolling. The other 20% will be reinvested into the company, to be used for materials or upgrading quality or export licenses or whatever.

If you want to be a part of this, please send gold to my organization here. I'll post here as soon as I see that I've received your investment. No more than 10 gold each as I'd like to get a few people involved, and whole amounts of gold only (send me 0.45 gold and I'll punch you in the dick).

f0xx

Landscape Designer
There wouldn't be sellers if there weren't buyers.

Lol, and thats the main reason behind starting such a business? :p

Ask yourself if you are going to buy a house, especially after you know that most of the people keep their health at 90.

The money would be better spent on q2 food rather than a house. Just my thoughts.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Iamsmart has purchased a 10% share.
Polo has purchsed an 8% share.
Flip has purchased a 20% share.
Septimus has purchased a 10% share.
Azzer has purchased a 12% share.

And I hold on to the remaining 40%.

Ta-dah!

Last edited:

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/lincoln-log-cabins-197947

^ze company.

We've got our full complement of 20 workers now. Based on the current skill, wellness, and wage numbers, current market price for homes, current tax rates, and the current lumber price, my company calc shows us making 2.39 gold per day in profit. Rawr. I expect to give out a few raises in a couple days, maybe replace a couple bad employees, and hopefully the houses can move as fast as we can pump them out. I think 2 gold a day might not be a bad projection overall. I'd take it happily.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
How are you making profit if you still haven't sold anything? ;)

Btw, I read that Russia doesn't want to sign the peace treaty, woohoo!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
On a second note Nameless, currently the US has only two Q5 hospitals and they will soon start liberating regions, so it would be a good investment to start a company that makes hospitals.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/lincoln-log-cabins-197947

^ze company.

We've got our full complement of 20 workers now. Based on the current skill, wellness, and wage numbers, current market price for homes, current tax rates, and the current lumber price, my company calc shows us making 2.39 gold per day in profit. Rawr. I expect to give out a few raises in a couple days, maybe replace a couple bad employees, and hopefully the houses can move as fast as we can pump them out. I think 2 gold a day might not be a bad projection overall. I'd take it happily.

care to hire me? although im more af a collecter then a builder

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Sold our first home to a private buyer for 3 gold. Not as much as I would have hoped, but it's profit. First of many.

Edit: And our 2nd house was sold on the market at full asking price, $236 :D

Edit2: Just sold the 3rd for nearly $240 :)

Last edited: