Accomodate a Dutchie!

Dematto

Weeder
So, here's the situation.

I've booked a flight to England for 10 days, from (coming) friday the 17th till monday the 27th.
I was going to spend the time at Twigley's place, hanging out etc, but he found out two days ago his class is going on a trip for a week from this thursday till the next and if he doesn't go, he'll fail his entire year.

So, I need to place to sleep from friday till thursday. Charlie_B generously offered a place from monday/tuesday till wednesday/thursday, which only leaves friday (17th) till probably monday (20th).

Anyone that fancies having me over for a few days to have some fun and drink a beer or two? It will have to be around the Leeds/Hudderfield area. My plane arrives at Leeds airport at 10.15 am.
I'll be around on mIRC next few hours and if not, I can be contacted through PM on forums and get on mIRC then.

Basicly, either I can find a place to sleep, or I'll have to cancel the flight, with no possibility on a refund :/

Azzer perhaps? :D

- Dematto

Steve_God

Official Helper
Re: Accomodate a Dutchie!

I would have offered with Manchester not being too far away from Leeds - but I'm actually away for the weekend myself so won't even be in the area :(

Fingers crossed finding somewhere mate.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I'm away myself this weekend, in fact I'm probably away most weekends up until Christmas now, I think it's just that time of year again! Bush people "in the north" to try contacting would be people like Microchip, Angela, Cal, and Charlie_B that I can think of off the top of my head (Angela's probably the furthest away of the lot but it's still "in the north"). Weeble's up in Newcastle which is probably a bit much of a trek :p I really hope you get a place sorted... how about a hostel (aka "backpacker's hotel!") or something at a pinch?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

why is everyone away this weekend?!?!?! lol

looks like my floor is becoming more of an option......

Mattheus

Head Gardener

Dude, screw bush people, they don't have to make or break the trip. Stay in backpackers hostels like Azzer said and explore the country a bit!

Dematto

Weeder

That would probably cost more than I'd like :(

Does anyone have recommendations of what (cheap) hostels I could stay at for 2-3 nights and how much it would cost?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Yea this news was gay as can be ...

If anyone can put dems up, and need any costs covering i can cover those costs.

Ty

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

There's tons of Youth hostels around, and usually around 12-15£ a night with basic breakfast (tea/toast).

Garrett

Landscape Designer

if cash wasn't a problem, i'd suggest brothels! guaranteed fun or your money back?

Dematto

Weeder

It's all taken care of and arranged! :D

Thanks to all that bothered to check or came up with suggestions.

<3

Ahead

Head Gardener

:O Don't let Dematto into your house! He'll abuse you in your sleep :cry:

Dennis

Harvester

Nah, I abused him when he was here :p

Silly boi getting way to wasted *cough*