R41 Awards

xvi

Harvester
written from the perspective of a loyal Scallywag

* Alliance of the round - Combo and Anagram for entertaining us with a real fight
* Best Offensive Alliance - TDA Had some good waves with multiple targets and unafraid to lose some score.
* Best Defensive Alliance - PeeWee We've been flirting around the same score all round and had some fun battle. Especuially that harrier who kept blocking me at eta 2
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Kiwi for spending the first week being very active they should get a mention.
* Worst Alliance - Bribemania. Even before you all got tagged as cheating little girls your waves were six guys on one target. cowards...
* Best Leader - Rooster, ofc, who is retiring. gl with life and you have held together a rather crazy bunch for several rounds....hats off
* Worst Leader - bribemania leader whoever that is
* Player of the Round - Allied In my alliance, Yoda did well this round.
* Player of the Round - Solo blah solo is for outcasts
* Best Offensive Player Phobis, you blood thirsty sob
* Best Defensive Player - wallofair if they didnt know you have TL they know now lmao
* Honourable Mention Player - Cizza, played with many rounds and fun player to be around
* Worst Player - Bruce - popped in and helped us out..but then bailed without any word :/ still love the guy tho, just dont know why yet
* Best Moment of Round - argueing that we should stay and fight these three attackers from TDA, being called a retard, then trashing them because they miscalculated our def and their numbers on offense. huge BR
* Worst Moment of Round - When I realized that Scallys is gone and I have to find another home lol oh yeah and dropping 6bil in a tick and having to start over, put a damper on things

Rowan

Harvester
From the perspective of someone who took this round as an opportunity to have a laugh with some great mates and just take it easy (After the first 2 weeks or so)

* Alliance of the round
Us because we won.

* Best Offensive Alliance
Well see this is kinda difficult. I haven't lost any land all round, and there's a few who can say the same, so I haven't really experienced that much attacking this round that hasn't come from us. So, us again I guess but take that with a grain of salt.

* Best Defensive Alliance
Pass. As a part of the infamous "suicide squad" I didn't really even pay attention to who I was attacking or how much defence they got. I'll go with Combo since they made the biggest song and dance on the forums.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
TBP, 'cos they're set to keep their portal position and that makes me laugh a lot.

* Worst Alliance
Bribe, I guess. Cheaters are gay etc etc

* Best Leader
Steve_God 'cos he's good at forum propaganga, and that's always fun to ***** about.

* Worst Leader
Couldn't say, I don't pay attention to internal politics.

* Player of the Round - Allied
Quitus, because he's really improved in the two rounds I've known him. Also he cracks me up in politics with his Engrish and he's just a great dude who's loads of fun to be in an ally with.

* Player of the Round - Solo
I didn't notice them, but I'm guessing Yochoko and Silence were PNAPs again and they did well.

* Best Offensive Player
Willy, without a doubt.

* Best Defensive Player
JamesNChina .. I SWEAR I'm gonna get you one of these days mate!

* Honourable Mention Player
Kieran, for being literally the most useless member of an alliance I've ever seen.

* Worst Player
Kiwibacon. Oh god, such a headache.

* Best Moment of Round
I dunno. Winning I suppose. Otherwise, joining in with the suicide squad.

* Worst Moment of Round
Realising no one was gonna give us a really good go for 1st place. (We would've won anyway.)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the Round
I will be bashful enough to say us. Seems we got one over on Combo, which I didn't believe we would at mid round.

Kiwifruit. They would mount indefensible attacks at the start, but as soon as they had the victory secured they started doing suicide attacks just for the hell of it. Much more fun for us at the receiving end.

Gonna give this one to Scallywags as they always seemed to mount a more vicious attack than pure numbers should account for. Perhaps they were just out to get me!

TBP - Nice to see a consept like that survive the whole round!

* Worst Alliance
Bribemania II for not taking actions against blatant cheaters in their ranks!

* Best Leader
Twigley for TBP

* Worst Leader
Whoever leads Bribemania II

James'n'China, always a pleasure to play with him!

Toby probably, seems to survive with a combinations of balls and nonchalance.

* Best Offensive Player
Edd and Masa will have to share this one.

* Best Defensive Player
Ogluk, "You will not pass".

DaX for being a god sport when at the loosing end of a battle, and promissing payback in a good tone. Lesser people would have gone whiny or crude.

* Worst Player
Everyone who hit's sleep regularly when in an ally, always fun to outsmart them and kill them off.

* Best Moment of Round
This defense:

Battle Report - Defending A Nag Ram -member vs a lone Kiwifruit
[range] 150,000,000 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 64,689,257 hostile staff.
[range] 50,000,000 allied Striker attacked, killing 8,631,875 hostile staff.
[range] 61,000,000 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 380,489,731 hostile staff.
[range] 28,588,779 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 23,405,515 allied staff.
[range] 6,982,086 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 13,875,849 allied staff.
[range] 18,116,562 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 38,475,497 allied staff.
[range] 13,284,819 allied Sniper attacked, killing 99,473,215 hostile staff.
[range] 17,578,858 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 147,055,349 hostile staff.
[range] 4,475,900 allied Grenadier attacked, killing 19,196,707 hostile staff.
[range] 17,476,752 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 80,596,578 allied staff.
[range] 12,029,645 allied Ninja attacked, killing 49,443,666 hostile staff.
[range] 21,336,784 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 307,672,672 hostile staff.
[range] 3,894,661 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 27,780,671 hostile staff.
[range] 32,253,005 allied Humvee attacked, killing 18,189,149 hostile staff.
[range] 800,335 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 12,190,499 hostile staff.
[range] 18,390,918 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 238,641,399 hostile staff.
[range] 4,435,855 allied Heavy Weapons attacked, killing 1,336,004 hostile staff.

Stunned: 23,405,515 [£1,261,791,748,400] friendlies stunned.
Died: 1,374,790,194 [£13,862,938,541,400]enemies dead. 132,947,924 [£2,192,766,964,600] friendlies dead.

You gained 2,118,238 effectiveness.
You gained 6.44 fame.
You gained 6.95 honour.
You will soon be receiving £9,055,917,000 insurance.

* Worst Moment of Round
Messing up an attack quite early and loosing 6 trill i.e. all my Lets. Dropping 150 spots. Took me almost a week to rebuild :/

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round- a nag ram for beating combo for second spot, actually coming out victorious against equal opposition, good show

* Best Offensive Alliance-pee wees playhouse for sure, stolen most land off kiwi, has to count for something

* Best Defensive Alliance- scallywags, i dont think i've landed agaisnt you guys yet, though ive certainely tried. just too many dragons.

* Honourable Mention Alliance- scallywags, i assume you guys have had it as tough as we have(peewees) and for providing some realistic competition for the entire round.

* Worst Alliance- killer for only having 10 acres

* Best Leader-steve god for attempting a resistance

* Worst Leader- Bribe's leader, kick them cheats

* Player of the Round - Allied - Zer0, only guy i teamed up with on offence

* Player of the Round - Solo - havnt the foggiest

* Best Offensive Player - i wanna say tiffany for her SA rushing, though i never really saw it

* Best Defensive Player- lilow, always lilow

* Honourable Mention Player- Dax for no reason other then having a good chat with him

* Worst Player- umm, nobody really annoyed me enough this round to warrant this hate

* Best Moment of Round-several; being the "peewee rep" in the resistance (lol), killing bribemania with Zer0 early round, not playing for a month+ and still finding im very high up in eff, BH, h/f, fearsome, serial killer, damage done stats. its like everyone else hasnt been playing either.

* Worst Moment of Round- realising that there is life outside of bushtarion, typing "i quit" into so many message boxes for small reasons, then holding backspace and finding myself still playing this game

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

My thoughts are

* Alliance of the round - Anagram - deserved their no 2 spot due to attacking the right alliance at the right time to take the no 2 spot
* Best Offensive Alliance - Kiwifruit - Being a Kiwi myself its hard to argue - Go the All Blacks
* Best Defensive Alliance - none springs to mind
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Melons - With Max as captain - you can't go wrong.....and then there's the name - I trust the name doesn't refer to your g/f's/wifes size Max :)
* Worst Alliance - bribemania
* Best Leader - Dax - the most active leader I have played under to date - first time I have started and stayed with the same alliance
* Worst Leader - no opinion
* Player of the Round - Allied - Steve God - to try and organise a mass attack with other alliances - I tip my hat to you
* Player of the Round - Solo - Anyone that tried it and made it into top 100 - especially with no Pnap
* Best Offensive Player - maybe not best offensive but definitely one with a few brains would be Ed of TDA (Donny you're out of your Element)
* Best Defensive Player - Dooboo - Can't speak for other alliances as don't know many of the players
* Honourable Mention Player - JamesnChina - Good to see James fulfil the potential
* Worst Player - Any of the bribemania multis
* Best Moment of Round - Holding Rank 1 for 2 hours and rank 3 for most of the first day (if anyone needs start help - I charge $100 per tick :))
* Worst Moment of Round - Dan Carter getting a groin injury - Don't worry though, New Zealand will still win the Rugby World Cup

Cheers

Coruba

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round: Kiwifruit. But seriously if anyone goes all out 'OMFG WE MUST WIN NO SLEEP, 24/7 CONTACTABLE, GET ALL THE MOST ACTIVE AND DEDICATED PLAYERS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO COMPETITION' next round then you suck. Go something random and less serious then the game might last a few more rounds.

* Best Offensive Alliance: TBP. We have had a declaration on Kiwi since the resistance started. The only real resistance alliance left. We stuck through it for more than 2 months it was just a shame everyone else gave up.

Code:
Sun 21st Mar, year 1. Early hours 	War Declared 	[b]30th Jul 13:40[/b]
TBA - Twigleys beautiful army [9713] has declared war against 'Kiwifruit'.

Current War Target: 	Kiwifruit

* Best Defensive Alliance: Have to give this to TBP again. After the early war declaration from Hall of True Metal we went below 50% of their value. However obvious skill has prevailed. You suck Hall of True Metal. TBP ftw.
Code:
Mon 1st Mar, year 1. Morning time 	War Declared 	24th Jul 18:26
Hall of True Metal have declared war on our alliance.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: A Nag Ram for being public. The real skillfull alliances don't hide behind their private status.

* Worst Alliance: If half of the stuff i read on forums is true then Bribemania II.

* Best Leader: Steve_God. Seems like he cared about his alliance. This is good.

* Worst Leader: Whoever led Hall of True Metal. Change your alliance profile. You conquered nobody.

* Player of the Round - Allied: Marvin.

* Best Offensive Player: Probally me. Total land stolen: 0. That takes some self restraint. Pro play.

* Best Defensive Player: Franny.

* Honourable Mention Player: Twigley Has Issues [8888]. Always have fans.

* Worst Player: All of these people who left our glorious alliance;

Code:
Fri 10th Jun, year 2. Early hours 	Member Left 	18th Aug 03:30
Sweet little lies [5325] has left the alliance. [b]Hobo[/b]
Sun 29th May, year 2. Morning 	Member Left 	17th Aug 15:52
Hobbezak [2428] has left the alliance. [b]Homozak[/b]
Mon 18th Apr, year 2. Early hours 	Member Left 	15th Aug 22:45
Why am i still here... [4524] has left the alliance. [b]addicted[/b]
Thu 16th Dec, year 1. Midnight 	Member Left 	10th Aug 19:38
Rank 1 - You're doing it wrong -_- [1199] has left the alliance. [b]Insomn[/b]
Wed 24th Nov, year 1. Evening 	Member Left 	09th Aug 22:27
[Player deleted from game] has left the alliance. [b]YEAH YOU BETTER DELETE[/b]
Thu 12th Aug, year 1. Dawn 	Member Left 	05th Aug 13:46
[Player deleted from game] has left the alliance. [b]You too.[/b]
Mon 1st Mar, year 1. Morning time 	Member Left 	25th Jul 08:05
Eat my shorts [9657] has left the alliance. [b]Mr Dark[/b]

* Best Moment of Round: Watching Rowan try to post propaganda on the Forums.

* Worst Moment of Round: JJ leaving us then rejoining and then kicking him. JJ will never be TBP.

GUUUff

Planter
* Alliance of the round - Kiwi just because they won
* Best Offensive Alliance - Anagram for "winning" the war against combo
* Best Defensive Alliance - Combo - first half of the round we had some great BRs against kiwi
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld - its been there since R13?
* Worst Alliance - TDA - they suicided against me many times when they should just let me take land
* Best Offensive Player - ed was pissing me out when i couldnt def against him, after it was nice to kill some combo members with him
* Best Defensive Player - phantom - i think he never died this round and is always defending
* Honourable Mention Player - Lucky - almost all above and nice land stealing there. Hero has impressed me with his land stealing too
* Worst Player - theres many but im going to say mrdark
* Best Moment of Round - killing some guys from kiwi with rushes by combo members

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm changing my Worst Player Award from That one fag to Leeroy for triggering on a solo with 0% AR (repeatedly, apparently)

PS: Dear mods, stop deleting posts that are actually on topic and go suck on a cucumber.

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - Ana, put in some decent effort to keep us on our toes (well, some of us) and take R2 (or have they?!?!?!?!??!?!?)

* Best Offensive Alliance - Ana, purely because of ed. Damn your harriers.

* Best Defensive Alliance - I didn't really attack much, but i think we did pretty well until people stopped caring.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Peewee's. <3 lilow <3

* Worst Alliance - Whoever made free land ally when there wasn't free land :(

* Best Leader - Lucky, pulls **** together when the going gets tough and doesn't give up

* Worst Leader - Whoever led bribemania for not kicking obvious cheating faggot.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Tied between lucky/hero.. both kept Combo going when **** hit the fan.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Choko/Silence

* Best Offensive Player - Ed, srsly when do you ever sleep and take a break from rushing :(

* Best Defensive Player - Lucky, stop sending so many defensive mobs kthxbye.

* Honourable Mention Player(s) - Lucky, for being an alliance-carrying machine.
DA, for keeping me entertained with his banter.
Lilow, for not hating me.

* Worst Player - Bribe's obvious cheating faggot.

* Best Moment of Round - Don't think i have one. Zeroing an RPG as a striker whilst taking minimal losses was pretty fun tho.

* Worst Moment of Round - When DA quit and i had nobody to troll. I guess getting 0'd was pretty bad too.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round
kiwi fruit for the first 2 weeks, A Nag Ram after that

Kiwi at the start of the round, after that combo and anagrams until the past frew weeks where anagram looked to take the lead on attacking ability.

anagram from the perspective of kiwi, but peewees also impressed me.

* Honourable Mention Alliancemelons, nice one max, they were a bit rough but by the time you got those tanks you had pulled together nicely, i still havent managed to kill idiot.com yet. good job guys

* Worst Alliance
bribemania has tainted itself unfortunately, real real shame. but if it wasnt for that no one would have got this

* Best Leader
SteveGod for the organisation of resistance. good job bloke of lager land

ogluck, Edd, and Guff (malta altone?) for rushes kills and general awsomeness.

i agree with silence and yochoko. but didnt know a few other solos i met that thought did alright

* Best Offensive Player
Edd/Angela/ck - nearly forgot quitus gave me a hell of a run for my money on killing people stats, and its still close now. good work buddy, and with a route i wouldnt have thought a threat for that stat. although i say good work, i am obviously hoping you dont beat me :p

* Best Defensive Player
hard to say. who ever organised most of the defence for anagram and combo, im guessing lucky sports is one of those guys as he is pretty good at that stuff.

Ck for letting me rejoin kiwi, rowan and angela for entertaining me

* Worst Player
hero, a very good skilful player, able to get land, but he whined once to often for me about kiwi attacks when ive seen him do worse. dont like hypocrits if they are being serious.

* Best Moment of Round
hopefully if I get the h/f things I want it will be achieving that

* Worst Moment of Round
when cb1202 was kicked and i ddint protest enough, and when i round up an alliance member, shronock...and he left :(

Last edited:

Rooster

Harvester
* Alliance of the round
Based on winning- Kiwifruit
based on place to hang with friends and kill or be killed -ScallyWags
None, mostly just mass attacks that you cant defend. 30-50% range. makes the game harder to enjoy.
scallywags, we are dead but had fun getting there.
Did I mention ScallyWags?
* Worst Alliance
unknown to me, cant judge what I dont know
* Best Leader
Rooster, for the reasons some want to play here. Its a game, have fun, have a life, play bush. Different styles, common goals. Who cares about score, have fun at whatever score you are. Smaller battles with lesser score are still good battles.
* Worst Leader
Rooster, for the reasons some dont want to play here. Its a game, have fun, have a life, play bush.
too many in scallyWags to mention, ty all.
dont know any
* Best Offensive Player
Phobis. never met anyone in bush like him. All about honor in battle. much respect.
* Best Defensive Player
xvi, great player, likes the battle.
Fiery, for bringing Scally closer together this round by leaving. ( see worst leader)
* Worst Player
My friend Spitfirer for leaving and deleting with no word to an old friend.
* Best Moment of Round
The cocky player who didnt realize what was about to happen to him.

Stunned: 798,027 [£32,697,204,000] enemies stunned.
Distracted: 942,345 [£2,954,365,000] enemies distracted. 5,198,194 [£184,177,097,500] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 5,800,447 [£125,750,660,600] enemies disabled. 12,343,211 [£346,658,577,400] friendlies disabled.
Died: 175,607,315 [£3,091,109,777,600] enemies dead. 105,643,358 [£1,430,755,314,800] friendlies dead.

* Worst Moment of Round
When Seth, fiery, frasuly, peanut all left Scallywags early in the round. Hurt a lot, brought the core group closer together though. Turned the worst moment into a positive.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I WILL SAY BEFORE I AM ONLY GIVING AWARDS FOR FIRST MONTH. PAID NO ATTENTION AFTER.

* Alliance of the round - Kiwifruit - As i always say, who ever get ranks one deserves this.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Kiwifruit

* Best Defensive Alliance - A Nag Ram - They were just annoying at defending when i actually had targets

* Honourable Mention Alliance - TBP - No idea why

* Worst Alliance - A Nag Ram - Only because you had 4/5 members who used to send me abuse the whole time. If i sent out when they rushed, recalled because of good defence/died a bit...anything. I never replied much just felt it a bit needless to be honest.

* Best Leader - CK - For getting us the win

* Worst Leader - *shrugs*

* Player of the Round - Allied - Daniel when active/Kuda & Angela for being the back bone of the alliance and Willy for planning attacks/defence

* Player of the Round - Normal duo (Yochoko Silence) and CF

* Best Offensive Player - Quitus attacked A LOT and usually had some nice battles

* Best Defensive Player - As ever, Angela

* Honourable Mention Player - The big solo, not sure who it is. Phantom/Hero did well

* Worst Player - Kieran/Kiwibacon

* Best Moment of Round - Playing one last round with the people i like the most.

* Worst Moment of Round - No competition

Godsend9701

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - Kiwifruit cuz we won, competition or not we still won
* Best Offensive Alliance - Kiwifruit cuz we just keep on hitting u all
* Best Defensive Alliance - No alliance i got land pretty much every time i sent
* Honourable Mention Alliance - PeeWee house cuz u were set on just having fun and did so
* Worst Alliance - All that didnt join the resistance
* Best Leader - CK cuz his alliance won the round :D
* Worst Leader - belongs to those leaders of the alliances that didnt join in on the resistance
* Player of the Round - Allied - Rank 1 cuz well he was won didnt he?
* Player of the Round - Solo - None
* Best Offensive Player - im giving this to myself as im only one that kept attacking whenever someone got in range
* Best Defensive Player - Kuda/Angela u 2 are just awesome :D
* Honourable Mention Player - Twigs i really didnt think u were going to stay low but u did so well done :D
* Worst Player - Kiwibacon, NEVER AGAIN, ***** and moan over something so small.
* Best Moment of Round - when i was on holidays and didnt die, cuz the rest of the playerbase are pussies and didnt want to do anything other than fight for rank 2
* Worst Moment of Round - waiting for someone to get in range again, those of u who dont plant and fight to keep ur land dont deserve any mention.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I am too much a noobslice to post here .. but wtf why not
* Alliance of the round
Kiwi ofc #1 is #1 no matter how you slice it. I still can't believe I havn't been land raped by them yet.. Oh yeah I am out of their range :)
*Best Offensive Alliance
Have to give this to Combo - they were the only ally to send waves at at us (sorry Kiwi - 6-9 peeps on one target doesn't count as a wave in my book :roll:)
ANAGRAM baby ! for a bunch of uber inactive attackers these guys come together at moments notice to successfully fend off even some of Kiwi's massive land trains.. well at least the caboose of the train :p - I'm sure I would have died many times over on another alliance.
* Honorable Mention Alliance
Scallywags - even after my numerous attacks and dragon killing - they hung in there and always responded with good humored messages. just wish those dragons would have built up faster to come back in my range
* Worst Alliance
Bribecheatamania ofc .. even with all the multi's, account sharing and who knows what other ingenious methods of cheating they still couldn't rise to R3 -
* Best Leader
this award is hard for me to decide since Maxsim and Podunk have been the only leaders I have had experience with.. but both have my vote for their diplomatic skills and lack of trash talking on irc or here on forums
* Worst Leader
IDK.. I guess any of the many alliances with 1 member .. wtf why??
Ed what a killing machine...always willing to give a hand for a boost and did a magnificent job of directing traffic on massive inc. --oh let us not forget the coordination on the acreage successful wave on combo
guess they are called Yochoko and Silence -- I personally call them Chocolate spaghetti and the beer man.. amazing
* Best Offensive Player
Toss up between Guff (mata aaltone) and Ed - both had mobs out incessantly when they were online - I was very happy the day the unk inc on me by Guff ended :p
* Best Defensive Player
So many stand out in my mind as forcing me to recall
* Honorable Mention Player
Toast !! where did you go man?? I don't know about the stats whore accusations but screw them ..
* Worst Player
MrJ ... even with your multi sinterklauss u haven't amounted to crap... hope u make your id public next round.. so I can bash you incessantly
* Best Moment of Round
Had many - but the funniest was when we had a wave of 4-5 members attacking TDA and Crazy sends a message to OUR alliance saying Combo was all out attacking them it would be a good time to hit them... ooops message fail dude!

* Worst Moment of Round

Last night sending attack on TDA to draw out defense and internet goes out on me :( zero'd attacking..

Steve_God

Official Helper
* Alliance of the round
Kiwifruit - You played to win, won, and thanks to the suicide squad, made for some epic battles throughout the round with some comedy banter - well played! :)
(Note, I exclude Rowan from this achievement, purely as he lied to many players in the Resistance to spy and gain intel on Resistance attacks - not a play style I ever like to see)

Would have to be a tie between Kiwifruit (for mass and activity), Combo (for raw Combo power), and Anagram (for Harrier rushes).

Anagram - mainly due to Ogluks PoMs :p

Anagram - literally the most 'honourable' alliance. Well played to keep all your guys playing in the high ranks and honourable at the same time, as one of the few honourable ranked players in Combo, I was jealous that you managed to get all of your players to do the same.

* Worst Alliance
Part of me wants to give this to Bribemania, but I don't feel it's fully justified given that the majority of their guys were doing it properly without cheating.

* Worst Leader
All of them this round - including me:
- Me: I went AFK for most of the second half of the round due to a work placement / wedding preparations, and left the other guys to run the alliance to themselves
- Other resistance allies: For failing to get your players involved in the resistance and any huge numbers - it could've been a good laugh as a constant round long resistance effort against the only FTW ally, but we couldn't even muster up enough numbers to make it happen from the start.
- Kiwi: Because who knows who their actual 'Leader' was?

* Best Leader
I'm splitting this between LuckySports, Hero, and DarkAngel, for effectively leading Combo for me during various parts of the round where I wasn't around. Without you guys, we really wouldn't have even managed to finish in the Top 3.

LuckySports - Commitment to the alliance like I've only seen in a handful of players over the years. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Silence - Epic bounty hunting runs on the top, and somehow managing to keep alive while so high ranked

* Best Offensive Player
Edd - He found one of only two weaknesses of the 'Combo' set-up, and exploited it all round from that moment onwards. It's you alone that did enough damage to win Anagram that Rank 2 spot.

* Best Defensive Players
Angela and Kuda - ALWAYS around when I was trying to get stealth rushes on Kiwifruit.

LuckySports - Again, for his contribution and efforts in keeping the Combo machine going.

* Worst Players
Bruce (Sorry mate, but there's only so long the excuses could keep on coming - in future, if you just don't have the time to play the game actively, just say so - I'd have much more respect for you that way), Guff (for joining Anagram less than a day after claiming he was going solo), and Signer (for joining us for only a few days, passing on details to Anagram, and quitting)

* Best Moment of Round
The many occasions where the Combo route set-up came into its own, mainly defending against Kiwifruit.

* Worst Moment of Round
Me not having enough time to lead Combo into war properly with Anagram, and us failing to secure Rank 2 as a result.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Best alliance: Not going to give this to Kiwi, even though they finished rank 1. I don't think they deserve it since they had no competition and only a half-hearted resistance attempt against them. Anagram get this for the war against Combo. Was nice to see a fight at the top, even if it was decided by harrier rushes (might not be over yet though! Come on, Combo! :p).

Best offensive alliance: Anagram for all the successful rushes on Combo, even if it is pretty easy doing it with harriers. Combo also deserve a mention in this for slugging it out with Anagram in a nice fair fight with no underhand tactics from either side (as far as I know).

Best defensive alliance: I'd say TDA have been pretty good, all things considered. Fiery and Seth were excellent defenders especially.

Honourable mention alliance: TBP. Good to see you guys stick to your plan and looks like you're going to portal, which is pretty hilarious.

Worst alliance: Bribenoobia, obviously. Some of them might've been playing straight, but there was so much suspicious activity as well as numerous occasions of troop trading/mutual attacking. In the end the actions of those players made any honourable players in the alliance invisible.

Best leader : Poodiddle. Even when he's inactive :p Steve also deserves a mention for trying to encourage some enthusiasm for the resistance in impossible circumstances.

Worst leader: Maickesh, for completely ignoring all my attempts to enlighten him on his alliance's cheating. It was straight out of the Arsene Wenger School of Management.

Best player: Dennis, because I can't remember him ever getting an award and he deserves one for being a pimp.

Best offensive player: Guff is top of BH and eff and has a green title so I'll go for him.

Best defensive player(s): Sethy and Fiery. Pretty much every time I checked TDA's activity out one of them was online. Good show.

Best solo(s): Yochoko is the big dragon solo I think? Most of the big solos sleep mode though, which detracts from their achievements imo. Still a good show from her and Silence. Apparently I'm not allowed this award because I didn't attack enough :(

Worst player(s): KB, obviously. And Hamilton for the usual shipjumping/account sharing nonsense.

Best moment of the round: I enjoyed the couple of weeks after I went solo when I had lots of bounty targets and killed a load of Bribenoobia members. Destroying MrJ for like 1.5 tril bounty was fun.

Worst moment of the round: Probably when I realised I have no place in allied play anymore and deciding to solo it out from now on. Even semi-active non-contactable allied play is too committed for my liking. Also realising we're probably never going to have a proper fight for rank 1 again.

Shocker2k

Weeder
Guess I can have a go at this.

* Alliance of the round
I will give this to Anagrams it was fun to see the battles between Combo and Anagrams, and they came out on top of that war.

Since we didnt really interact too much with the top allies I would have to say TDA, they gave us the most problem as you can tell with the stats :).

Scally, we only had a few targets there that we could actually damage, but they always had good D

Melons, Very impressed with their comeback up the ranks. Once they had all of their ducks in a row they were very hard ally to attack.

* Worst Alliance
Empire, was sad to see how quickly they fell and how the alliance gave up.

* Best Leader
Steve-God, For just being willing to try and organize a resistance with as many as he did. Great job on the attempt too bad that it didnt go to plan.

* Worst Leader
Ill say Empires leader since they fell so quickly.

I cant name just one, everyone in my all did fantastic, Lilow for always being there and defending sending her poor IGs off to die, TimA for his crazy Gargs and everyone else in PeeWee for putting up with me :).

Not sure on this one

* Best Offensive Player
Tiff for her epic SAs and taking out anyone she put her mind to

* Best Defensive Player
I cant really narrow it down to one person, the PeeWees always had great defense.

Dax, and his annoying TL rushes, he was able to catch a few of us offline.

* Worst Player
Anyone that jumped ship from my ally.

* Best Moment of Round
Being able to lead (if thats what you want to call it) the group I did, and seeing our ship jumpers get zeroed at least once by us :).

* Worst Moment of Round
Seeing the resistance fail, as it usually does. But there was alot of allies that joined in, but us lazy folks couldnt get enough firepower going to form a good resistance.

Angela

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - kiwi i guess
* Best Offensive Alliance - cant say ive noticed
* Best Defensive Alliance - combo
* Honourable Mention Alliance -
* Worst Alliance -
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied - kuda
* Player of the Round - Solo -
* Best Offensive Player - willy
* Best Defensive Player - kuda
* Honourable Mention Player - quitos suprised me this round
* Worst Player - This doesnt go to one person, but anyone who thought the round was only 2 weeks long and they made there massive contributation
* Best Moment of Round - The End
* Worst Moment of Round - The Start

Last edited:

Niroth

Weeder
Vote for me.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Niroth (rank 6 of Value of enemies killed )
with no incoming friendly mob at all.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Vote for me.
* Player of the Round - Solo - Niroth (rank 6 of Value of enemies killed )
with no incoming friendly mob at all.

Mass Marines? Eh. Been there, done that (as solo with no NAPs also) - You were also an utterly ridiculous bounty level. Anybody can achieve top 10 kills nowadays by attacking dishonourably. Do it honourably and I'd consider it, but you were nowhere near as good as CF/Toby/Shadow/Yochoko. Sorry buddy.