R41 Awards

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
There's 8 days left, and the round's been over for days - So let's do all the painful stuff early, eh?

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

[Edit by DA] Please discuss all awards here. Please do not waste time replying to awards in this thread, they will be deleted !

Last edited by a moderator:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - A Nag Gram, I know Kiwi won, but nowadays that's easy with two weeks work. These guys have been playing all round, so they get my vote.

* Best Offensive Alliance - A mixture of Combo and A Nag Ram, as they were our only real issues (and they did cause plenty of them)

* Best Defensive Alliance - Scallywags are massively tight throughout the entiriety of US main hours, and I had trouble rushing a couple of people there because I refuse to wake up at 6am for Bush just to kill someone nowadays.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Peewee's Playhouse. You guys had to bear the brunt of lower-ranked Combo/ANG/and the majority of us in TDA - That's a big burden on what is pretty much a totally laid back alliance. Well done in sticking around.

* Worst Alliance - I can't really give one this round. We had a real troubled patch about 4 weeks in when I went AWOL due to RL, but it healed quickly once I returned to form and leadership.

* Best Leader - Not really sure. I think I held to my own beliefs on what an alliance leader should do, and the guys seem to agree - But I won't vote for myself. :p

* Worst Leader - Did Bruce lead again? I don't honestly know anymore.

* Player of the Round - Allied - I will only vote from my alliance, as they deserve some mentions
Dooboo: You were the rock of our US activity alongside Crazy. You prank, you defend, and you have literally put Uni to one side to make sure the alliance didn't fall apart on more than one occasion. You've been a vital cog in the machine this round for me.
Seth/Fiery: Like Dooboo, these guys were the core of our Euro daywatch. Absolutely unstoppable team, unless you caught them going into sleep mode (lol@Seth's BR a week or so ago). They're reliable as clockwork outside of sleep mode, and they are alot of fun to have aboard.
Coruba/Crazy: A very odd duo to assign as temp. leaders in my absence, but they both did their job well. I know Coruba as a player has improved massively this round, and I hope he decides to stick around a bit longer after enjoying some decent success this round. Both players kept my alliance alive in my absence, so I'm ever-grateful for that.
Thomas: An absolute beast for stealing land. He's been pretty damn reliable, and I'd recommend him anyday to any aspiring rank 2/3 alliance for the future.
And everybody that stuck around from the EH gang - Cheers guys for your faith in me!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Yocho/Silence. Always the best.

* Best Offensive Player - Crazy has been decent this round with us, as well as Chris (when he was with us).

* Best Defensive Player - Dooboo/Coruba/Seth/Fiery.

* Honourable Mention Player - Atlantis - Welcome back from your very long retirement. It's been a pleasure to have your company again after so long!

* Worst Player - Hamilron, purely for dropping us after being locked for days, and for being a generally devious individual in the time around your accounts (brother or not) moving to Combo.

* Best Moment of Round - Nearly catching up with Combo, after alot of hard work from everybody!
The recruitment message from MrKim - Hilarious.
Trolling Hamilron to kingdom come.

* Worst Moment of Round - When I came back from a rough time IRL, to see my alliance practically dead. Never a great way to make a comeback.

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Alliance of the round
Anagrams, because they kept listening to my pestering to stop sitting on their laurels and start attacking... and they did! They did the best out of the interesting tustle for rank 2, and even if it all changes over now before the end, I thought they were the most impressive.
Best Offensive Alliance
Kiwifruit, by a long long long way. Skill, activity, and a real desire to get involved in EVERY attack (at least at the round start anyway!). They put in the effort at the start and won it, deservedly.
Best Defensive Alliance
Anagrams, they seemed to deal with Kiwi incoming far better than Combo on the whole.
Honourable Mention Alliance
Bribemania II, cheating aside it is still always enjoyable to see the whole alliance working together for a common goal - bribes. I particularly liked the combination of RPGs, Sirens and Hypnos, insanely effective! Quite the Combo :)
Worst Alliance
Bribemania II, you have a whole ALLIANCE of team bribery working together. The few players in there that did cheat REALLY DIDN'T NEED TO. Such a fun opportunity, it's just a shame a few players took it too far really.
Best Leader
Steve_GOD, because he was actively involved in the politics and banter, which I like in an alliance leader :) Also (correct me if I am wrong!) did the bulk of the resistance leadership and had a good stab at it with a bunch of FTF alliances. Bravo sir.
Worst Leader
Whoever lead Empire, you guys had around 20 members for the most of the round start and had accumulated quite a number of WKs :D But then it seemed to fall apart and the numbers dwindled rapidly, which is a shame. Have a real go at recruiting some more people next time, it can be done!
Player of the Round - Allied
For me personally this has to go to Rhys due to his sheer reliability at helping out in the alliance. Never once complained and was eternally happy to lend a helping hand :) Made the Melon environment a much nicer place to introduce new players to the game.
Player of the Round - Solo
Silence and Yochoko, both as stoic as ever and hanging in there at the upper eschalons! I only wish I could be as good a solo player as you guys.
Best Offensive Player
Ed, simply amazing effort put into the harrier rushes. Was relentless and just kept on hitting, equally capable of gaining land when he wanted. Stellar.
Best Defensive Player
Ogluk, from what I could tell his PoMs were simply on fire. When he was online, the enemy just simply wasn't landing.
Honourable Mention Player
Magpie for agreeing to the alliance inception in the first place, and Patrick for his amazing committment even to a low FTF alliance :) Your efforts are truly appreciated guys!
Worst Player
Whoever cheated to get more bribes. It's just so unecessary - you guys can do brilliantly without it :D
Best Moment of Round
Finally maxing out the tanks after weeks of donations!
Worst Moment of Round
Starting up the alliance in the first few days and getting mass bashed / waved by 5-6 alliances above us, before we were even full. Why? Because I started a new alliance at about rank 10 when the alliances ranked 2-9 had formed a resistance NAP >:| That was a difficult week :p

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
* Alliance of the round
A Nag Ram took this one imo with their offense and defense they did extremely well this round.
A Nag Ram
Never really attacked much of combo / anr / kiwi but id say a nag ram took it with this one.
Peewees playhouse, despite everyone bashing them and me trolling people. They were good sports. And showed alot of effort.
* Worst Alliance
Bribemania simply for having the obvious cheater in the ally.
* Worst Leader
Idk who this would go to.
Hero for being able to secure rank 1 spot in land stealing and being a rpg.
MrMongo HANDS DOWN.
* Best Offensive Player
Id have to say hero took this one.
* Best Defensive Player
I'd have to say this belongs to Coruba
Fiery and Seth always so good to play with good educated players, they did extremely well this round imo
* Worst Player
Hamilron for leaving TDA and joining up combo. Then not attacking his brother on masses because aaron was going to join up combo also. Noob tactics.
* Best Moment of Round
Killing off tiffany / Doing this to aaron after nonstop days of inc from him / his entire ally -.-
Also last ticking chris and killing 2 tril worth of troops when everyone wants to bash / mass me.
Died: 17,081,677 [£282,496,170,000] friendlies dead. 78,226,971 [£854,343,595,400] enemies dead.

You gained 1,241,280 effectiveness.
You gained 49.42 fame.
You gained 46.19 honour.
You earned £295,274,117,111 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £51,659,234,000 insurance.

* Worst Moment of Round
Getting land raped by combo as soon as i went solo cause they have noone else to pick on (imo shitty tactics along with stealing my pnap for your own ally then attacking me when i didnt know he joined up for days)

Last edited:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
[h]I have hardly payed any attention this round but I'll give this a shot any way.[/h]

* Alliance of the round
Which ever one had James N China in it.

Kiwi at the start of the round, inevitably though it turned to 6 in the bed and the little one said "we need moar capitan!" other than that, I havnt paid enough attention.

Combo & Anagram were equally as good but I feel Combo lost it's will to live these past few weeks.

Bribecheatia, Cheating & Joking Aside. They defended extremely well at all times of day & night, against me atleast. Good show. Word of advise though, Never hire Hailstone. That is all.

* Worst Alliance
Bribeboobia for not exiling the cheater.

* Best Leader
SteveGod, Despite starving me in vain for 4 days.

* Worst Leader
Did Bruce lead? Yea, him. Trollolol.

Ogluk. That is all.

I have no idea, I'm guessing Silence, Yochokoyakamototoetoe & Nap were excellent as usual.

* Best Offensive Player
wasn't paying enough attention.

* Best Defensive Player
Ogluk was pretty persistent

Bruce, for having a psychic ability, every time combo were to kick him for me to join he would become active. Hence my 4 day hunger strike, FU Steve.

* Worst Player
Cody, for "accidentally" suiciding. Which had nothing to do with him wanting to get fat...

:') only jesting Cody.

* Best Moment of Round
I'll update this in 8 days when it actually happens.

* Worst Moment of Round
Realising there was 4 weeks left of a round that I had no real passion for.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - A Nag Ram were doing well and putting a lot of effor consistently. Plus they had a good theme

* Best Offensive Alliance - I'll go with kiwi as it wouldn't feel right if I didn't give the winners any awards

* Best Defensive Alliance - A Nag Ram and Combo. I feel we've won a lot more large BRs against kiwi in defence, but we kinda crumbled when we had someone plan an actual decent attack because we had no blockers. A Nag Ram had plenty of those plus the activity/commitment you'd expect from that group which made life tough for us.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Pee-wee's whatnot for having lilow there.

* Worst Alliance - Bribemania for being r... not very bright

* Best Leader - LuckySports as I never saw any activity from any leaders this round

* Worst Leader - The Bribemania guy for being/not kicking the cheater(s)

* Player of the Round - Allied - I'll give this to Lucky as I have no idea what happened outside our alliance and he was, in all fairness, epic

* Player of the Round - Solo - Yochokobo for not being caught by CKnoob while going into sleep mode.

* Best Offensive Player - Ed was fairly annoying so he can have this

* Best Defensive Player - I'm guessing Ogluk

* Honourable Mention Player - me because I'm quite modest.

* Worst Player - That one fag.

* Best Moment of Round - Trying to suicide on TDA and accidentally getting 3/4k acres from them

* Worst Moment of Round - Nothing really stood out

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - GJ Kiwifruit for winning, only a shame about the lack of real competition eh?
* Best Offensive Alliance - Kiwi for sure, even after they'd won they've actually done more than just mindlessly bashed, although they have done that too :p Variation is always nice :D
* Best Defensive Alliance - TDA during daylight hours, Seth and Co, such a pain :p
* Honourable Mention Alliance - TDA, being Combo's feeder Ally must be tough :<
* Worst Alliance - Bribemania, BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN RECRUITING, Alliances of that sort will always attract cheaters, and the suspicion of cheating aswell, play clean, recruit carefully and all turns out fine :p
* Best Leader - Twigley, stuck to what he intended to, EPIC LEADING.
* Worst Leader - Whoever led Bribers for the above reasons.
* Player of the Round - Allied - JamesNChina, Epic round again dude, real standout player :D
* Player of the Round - Solo - Toby, cos Toby rocks.
* Best Offensive Player - ed, HE JUST DOESN'T STOP.
* Best Defensive Player - *shrugs* No one stood out as exceptional, but defensive standards seemed pretty good this round, or was that just me drawing more defense cos I'm a Pom...
* Honourable Mention Player - My Brother, utterly clueless, totally inactive, but yeah, he played, thats what counts :p
* Worst Player - Every player who went from TDA to Combo, be ashamed and get some loyalty.
* Best Moment of Round - Pomming EVERYTHING :D
* Worst Moment of Round - Realising I had no realistic competition for most distracts :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - Kiwifruit

* Best Offensive Alliance - Kiwifruit, During the resistance period they really came down hard on Combo/TDA and then us for a long time following that before Combo took back rank 2. Kept the heat on nearly every day of the round with some trains, rushes and the occasional 6 on 1 tick for the remainder.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Bribemania were very good here (until they got raped by 3 alliances ofc)

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Combo, great setup, just missing a couple poms (*ed spots two in TDA)

* Worst Alliance - Bribemania, don't put up with cheaters :(

* Best Leader -

* Worst Leader -

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ogluk, perhaps as cool as his dragon setup in r38, the aggression in his pom playing is quite innovative and he dominated the stat for most distractions.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Yochoko/Silence/CF

* Best Offensive Player - Guff, currently rank 1 in eff/BH/hostile mobs sent and not too far from r1 kills.

* Best Defensive Player - Masa for always pranking and Ogluk for saving our(my) land.

* Honourable Mention Player - Couple here that i think deserve a mention:

JamesNChina - 3rd real round this round and he proved himself both of these last two rounds to be an active and capable player, he's definitely not somebody you want as an enemy :p

Bluehen - Epic nightcover and smart player, just don't expect him to be in a good mood if you wake him :D

Phantom - So damn contactable and great activity

Hero - Some sweet landstealing right there

* Worst Player - Toby, you pissed all over resistance talk in our channel even before I tried to get you and dennis involved. You left after splitting some of the more active players in ANR onto sides about the way toast was playing, there was a lot of tension in the alliance for a while afterwards and I'm surprised we stayed together tbh.

* Best Moment of Round - Having good turnouts for waves on combo and the success that followed was even better :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Losing toast from the alliance and potentially the game if he doesn't return. Also when we stayed on that stupid defense against kiwi about 6 days ago and losing rank 2.

Last edited:

damfrankie

Pruner

* Alliance of the round - Kiwi; yep they put in the effort when no-one did
* Best Offensive Alliance - none, haven't seen any well planned or skilled attacks all round
* Best Defensive Alliance - Scally; they've no troops left but still hold on to their acres
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dutch Angels; good to see you back Pearly ! Now what's keeping Leftovers and Khaos from returning ?
* Worst Alliance - Empire
* Best Leader - Azzer; he has now reached a godlike status; you believe he exists but no-one ever sees him
* Worst Leader - Empire leader
* Player of the Round - TimA
* Best Offensive Player - TimA
* Best Defensive Player - Lilow, always online, always sending, always keeping spirits up
* Honourable Mention Player - Azlev (just for returning to the game !)
* Worst Player - Mr. Kim; sending no-geo mobs to online players ? and suiciding at tick 3.
* Best Moment of Round - Round start, just because it was my first round start since Grandes Cojones (10 rounds back ?)
* Worst Moment of Round - 2 weeks out when it was all decided

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Haven't paid too much attention to individuals out of the top 3-4 alliances, but I'll try to give it a shot (As usual, I will avoid giving awards to my own allymates)

* Alliance of the round - Generally, the winning ally would go here, but I'll give it to Anagram for actually getting up and doing something when no one else would.
* Best Offensive Alliance - The best attacks came from a few specific folks Anagram, EASILY making them the best here, even if active involvement was limited for most of the round :p
* Best Defensive Alliance - Outside the top 3, TDA usually put out some good defense, and Bribemania was a serious pain to land on with all those bloody poms and SDs/Stuns :p
* Honourable Mention Alliance - PeeWee's PlayHouse was kind of like the personal farm for a few of us, but they always came back, Its always nice to see an ally thats not afraid to grow and rebuild.
* Worst Alliance - Bribemania, When you KNOW someone is cheating, and you allow them to stay around, you are by default, cheating yourself, and an Alliance full of cheaters is unacceptable.
* Best Leader - The Leader of Scallywags (Rooster) - Yall have been sticking in there, slowly moving upward, I know its not easy to lead an ally around that rank, even in these days. Good job sticking to it.

Steve_God was great for trying to get the lazy folks involved for the first 1/2 of the round, Good luck with the wedding!
* Worst Leader - Refer to worst ally comment and apply to leadership.. Same story.
* Player of the Round - Allied - In my Ally, I saw a LOT of hard work from Phantom and Hero to keep things going, even when 1/2 the ally went inactive and stopped caring (not pranking for attacks, not even trying to defend) these 2 helped keep us from falling out of the top 5.
Outside my ally, Fiery and Sethy were ALWAYS defending against me when I was attacking TDA, they definitely ran me off a few times when I had to hold onto my troops instead of seeking BR's :p They always seemed to be awake super early.
* Player of the Round - Solo Yochoko as usual, impossibly active, very difficult to catch offline/out of sleep..
* Best Offensive Player - Ed and James, SUPER annoying with the rushes, had a lot of success when people stopped playing for the team, its always discouraging to refresh and find that with 10 people online, none of them bothered to do anything about the harrier rush.
* Best Defensive Player - From Peewee's, I saw a lot of defense from illumination (tiffany!) Even when she knew it was going to go badly for her. I'm always happy to see someone that cares about their ally, even if its not mine :p
* Honourable Mention Player - Was allied with my brother for the first time in a long time, longer than I can remember (4-5 Years!), He's still got some learning to do, but it's nice to have family around.
* Worst Player - Bruce Was absolutely useless, talks himself up a lot, but couldn't deliver, joined A lower ally when he was kicked, last I saw, he was on 800 acres.

Mr. Kim was useful early in the round, stopped caring later in the round and was totally useless up until he was basically told that either he defends or we kick him. (He left) When someone refreshes, Sees the incoming (as a striker, against a cover-able robo inc) and DOESN'T send defense.. That doesn't bode well with me. Your lucky I wasn't the one that saw that, or you wouldn't have made it through the day..
* Best Moment of Round - Shortly after my ally finished developments, and we were DESTROYING on Offense AND Defense! Its always good to see a group come together and work well, Constantly politics traffic organizing small attacks (2-3 folks) on other alliances.
* Worst Moment of Round - Knowing my ally no longer deserved to finish rank 2, and having to tell them that. Several folks had given up and were just letting themselves and others die to rushes or mass-attacks.

Last edited:

Shocker2k

Weeder
* Worst Player - Bruce Was absolutely useless, talks himself up a lot, but couldn't deliver, joined PeeWee when he was kicked, last I saw, he was on 800 acres.

He wasnt in PeeWee, I think he joined up with Scally.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - Kiwi for winning
* Best Offensive Alliance - A Nag Ram - Looks like the put in the effort to knock Combo down from rank 2 contention.
* Best Defensive Alliance - TDA? Given the inc they woudlve had from Combo and Anagram, they held their position all round (although we got close :p)
* Honourable Mention Alliance - I reckon Bribe was mostly a pretty good alliance, its just a shame they had a few cheaters and didnt do anything about it.
* Worst Alliance - [edit]Hall of True Metal[/edit] - claiming victory over TDA at round start was pretty funny.
* Best Leader -
* Worst Leader -
* Player of the Round - Tiffany (Illumination)
* Best Offensive Player - Tiffany - Just did not stop! Killed so much of TDA with her SA rushes.
* Best Defensive Player - I reckon Lilow. Online so much, and never a problem with sacrificing her IG to flak us.
* Honourable Mention Player - Lilow
* Worst Player - Crazy? Not a bad player of the game, but messed with my head man. Defending against him and him telling me how his SDs would flak him (when im robo and ALL targetting is not my forte; i had some gargs but not many then) and how i was gonna get zeroed, when i knew i would win (and did, and got some nice gargs too). I couldnt tell whether he believed what he said, or whether he thought he would lose and was trying to bluff me into recalling, or whether he thought he would win and was trying to double bluff me into staying. lol. And then afterwards telling me he was gonna zero me cos i was annoying.
* Best Moment of Round - Had a few.
-the whole round being in fun loving peewee's
-Not suiciding on SAS like every other round. Even though i hit SAS once with shields and scraps, i didnt lose much at all.
-not only getting 1m gargs which was my goal for the round, but getting over 1.1m, and getting to kill some people with them
-Being in such a fun laid back alliance. You guys rock!
* Worst Moment of Round - I dont think i have any...
maybe when i suicide all my troops on SAS before round end to see if i can beat SAS with mass shields.

-TimA

Last edited:

WTFudge

Planter
I'm not the leader of ScallyWags - I'm just a vet who started very late into the round (20 days before round end) and decided to join up an ally who needs the help.

Our leader is 9021 aka Rooster - Yes he has done well leading the alliance although I haven't played with him the entire round I know he has gave even some of the alliances above us trouble while I've been here.

Hats off to him I must say.

But yes this alliance has been great for defense from what I've seen although there has been a couple members (I won't mention who) that seem abit self absorbed as if they're just after a decent ranking portal finish. Which isn't really what this game is about I myself prefer the harder tasks - Although I have been hitting the weaker alliances until now that's purely from a late round start without the P-unit of my route it was very difficult to hit a higher ranked alliance although I did it successfully a couple times, misdirection is key :)

Although I haven't been here all round I figured I'd better point this out while I'm here anyway:

* Alliance of the round
A Nag Ram - I personally know how difficult it is to keep that number 2 spot especially against an alliance with such a big lead, my hat goes off to you, great work.
Combo - You guys have gave my alliance quite abit of trouble with your arranged attacks, although they haven't been huge they were well timed which is the important thing. The time you guys take to get your intel and how thorough that intel is really shines with you guys. Bravo :)
ScallyWags - Shouldn't really be voting for an alliance I'm in but from what I've seen defensively we've managed to demolish a few much stronger attackers aswell as keeping our land quite well. The last week of the round will prove most difficult but I have faith in my alliance, well done so far guys!
Bribemania II - Strong activity & defense with average offense but still keeping their score even with the majority of them being strong bounty targets, very good job guys - Keep up the good work and I hope to see you next round!
* Worst Alliance
Discworld - Sorry guys but the time I've spent in your alliance shows only 1 thing; that experience isn't everything - You guys really show no intent to progress and don't really take in advice easily while not really arranging any attacks whatsoever while I was in your alliance on my old ID you guys never progressed as an alliance which lead to those actually trying to advance dieing due to lack of defense. All I can say is work on your offensive alliance hits and I'm sure you'll do much better than you think you can - Please try harder in future.
* Best Leader
Kiwi Leader - Although I'm unaware who is actually running Kiwi I would like to say congrats to you, keeping that number 1 spot and fending off a resistance while taking out I think one of the alliances part of the resistance (TBP? - Or so I heard) I think you guys ran a great round.
* Worst Leader
Discworld Even though I believe that Discworld was the worse alliance to be in this round as they shown no communication skills I would say that it's mostly from the lack of interest from the leader, he shown no interest in replacing members that acted like they were playing solo which is definitely not acceptable in an alliance.
Phoenix and ID: 5312 - Phoenix has done very well with trying to get a resistance going although their leader didn't go for it I appreciate the effort - Not many people these days go for resistances unfortunately the old school bushtarion days are over and alot has changed. 5312 - Very well done to you, you were hitting Discworld strong earlier on in the round with ScallyWags I believe and then you advance, progress harder and join up with Combo, typically a strong player always wanting to advance and gain more knowledge of bush, well done!
No clue who was actually solo running this round since I had a late round start.
* Best Offensive Player
Hero Well done you suicidal pain in my neck lol, from what I've seen on the hits we've recieved you've probably dealt the most damage, took losses and came back from it - Good job.
* Best Defensive Player
Maxsim - No question you've been a pain to breakthrough defensively, hats off to your alliance for keeping you at such high land within range of higher ranked alliances.
Cizza - Has been great working with you really, a strong attacker and defender, well organized and prepared to take losses at the sake of your members, I'd ally with you anytime my friend.
* Worst Player
Crazy - Sorry but your troop ratio's are extremely bad, if it wasn't for you being in TBA you wouldn't last very long in an alliance matching your skills equally.
* Best Moment of Round
When WTFudge came back to bushtarion after 2 years of not playing :) Expect greatness!
* Worst Moment of Round
Finding out about the spy in Combo was not cool - I hope he was dealt with accordingly.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
No bashing on Asmo, please. Thanks.

Meh I'm stating that he didn't really try this round imo, maybe he's losing interest :eek: There's a shock!

tbf on Asmo its a miracle he sets up the alliance each round, given he has to share a pc etc etc, unlike back in the day he doesn't have the time to carry Discworld up the ranks :p

WTFudge

Planter
No bashing on Asmo, please. Thanks.

Meh I'm stating that he didn't really try this round imo, maybe he's losing interest :eek: There's a shock!

tbf on Asmo its a miracle he sets up the alliance each round, given he has to share a pc etc etc, unlike back in the day he doesn't have the time to carry Discworld up the ranks :p

Yeah I know and I praise him for still playing bushtarion after what, 35 or so rounds without a break? Just playing with him for this round was a much different Asmo than the one I used to play with back in the old school days.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Also - the spy in Combo is a recurring joke inside the bush community in the last 5 rounds or so. Please ignore it

WTFudge

Planter
Also - the spy in Combo is a recurring joke inside the bush community in the last 5 rounds or so. Please ignore it

Oh lol - Well the past 2 weeks I'm not sure what's gone off in perfect honesty, was the resistance part atleast true?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
not sure you can call it a resistance when there's a total of 15 people spread across 6 alliances sending

WTFudge

Planter
not sure you can call it a resistance when there's a total of 15 people spread across 6 alliances sending

Lol no I wouldn't call that a resistance, I did hear there was a fair few alliances sending but I was unsure on the numbers - I miss the old school days of bush where resistances meant something, being an MO of a resistance when Leftover was lead by Tree was really fun I loved those rounds!

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
A Nag Ram purely because I saw the mammoth task ahead when I joined Combo and their unity at sticking at it was good.

I would say Kiwi until they began attacking phantom, 4 of them same tick, for 100 acres each but I'd then have to say ANR.

TDA were good until I left and got accused and kinda fell apart. Combo had some good defence going so I wana give my team an award :)

Scallywags and Peewee for being great defensively and always having the right people online at just the right time!!

* Worst Alliance
Bribe as previously stated.

* Best Leader
I didn't see much of Steve this round due to his stag and what not but Lucky and Hero took over and it rocked. Enjoyed it.

* Worst Leader
Couldn't donate. (Idon't know Bruce)

I loved playing with Dooboo in TDA. A rock, always responded to my pranks and worked well together. What a lad. (I hope you're male)

Yochoko and Silence together...again.

* Best Offensive Player
Quitus with his darn Apaches and Leeroy I suppose.

* Best Defensive Player
Edd...Simply because I could not ever get a successful rush in on ANR :p

Lucky. What a dude, pleasure playing with you.

* Worst Player
Kingdroid/Crazy - I left TDA and then the awful accusations began. What a shame.

* Best Moment of Round
Waking up to see my brother zeroed because he was too tired to hear the pranks but not making a fuss about it. I always believed him to be a bigger scorequeen than me!

* Worst Moment of Round
Having to wake up at ridiculous o'clock to suicide 60m Harriers against CK and co. I blame Hero there!