Begin the resistance! | R41

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
omg, biggest noob move by some one in Combo

Private Sent by: Combo alliance HQ Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 08:28:06 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
You guys are <insert swearing here> pathetic

Our message could not be sent to Combo alliance HQ as we are on their ignore list.

How ghey do you have to be to mail from your alliance hq and then add the destination HQ to the ignore list. Seriously whoever done that needs to grow up.

Oh and can someone please point hero to all the crash br's in the forums, having not participated in the defence against the suicide squad as most of his troops were usually at the HQ he seems to have missed them entirely (judging by his mails to Kiwi members)

I've seen his mails to the nub squad.. Apparently, you have not.

As to the HQ, He was fully online and only sent to the HQ AFTER the attacks were launched on it.. Do some research next time..

Rowan

Harvester
Private Sent by: Combo alliance HQ Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 08:28:06 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:

Wow, that's just excellent sportsmanship. Grow up Combo, seriously. You come on here and gloat about "owning" the Suicide Squad and now you're sending pathetic little mails to our HQ and then ignoring our HQ when we try to respond.

Any respect I had for this alliance has just gone out the window.
ANagRam: feel free to ingame mail me if you want me to help you hit Combo. You clearly deserve the Rank 2 spot more than these guys.. Seriously, grow up.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Thanks for the offer Rowan, but we at A Nag Ram are inclined to decline accepting assistance from any outside source.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
ANagRam: feel free to ingame mail me if you want me to help you hit Combo. You clearly deserve the Rank 2 spot more than these guys.. Seriously, grow up.

Lol. Someone from Combo blocked the HQ from mails and now you offer your help to kill the alliance. Re quote the last part...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Any respect I had for you went out the window when you were born.. Which was like, 60 years ago.. so its been a while :p

powerblock against rank 3! (sorry.. twiggles moment)

LS_

Pruner
omg, biggest noob move by some one in Combo

Subject:

Our message could not be sent to Combo alliance HQ as we are on their ignore list.

How ghey do you have to be to mail from your alliance hq and then add the destination HQ to the ignore list. Seriously whoever done that needs to grow up.

Oh and can someone please point hero to all the crash br's in the forums, having not participated in the defence against the suicide squad as most of his troops were usually at the HQ he seems to have missed them entirely (judging by his mails to Kiwi members)

I've seen his mails to the nub squad.. Apparently, you have not.

As to the HQ, He was fully online and only sent to the HQ AFTER the attacks were launched on it.. Do some research next time..

I think you've misunderstood Kuda's post...

Anyway, Hero's annoying posts are annoying. Its like he's never played bush before.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Having read this all properly now, am i correct in believing Combo called Kiwi pathetic for attacking Combo HQ where several Combo members were cowering like little girls? :eek:

Fail to see how Kiwi are the pathetic ones :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Having read this all properly now, am i correct in believing Combo called Kiwi pathetic for attacking Combo HQ where several Combo members were cowering like little girls? :eek:

Fail to see how Kiwi are the pathetic ones :p

90% of the troops killed at the HQ was defense sent after the fact.

and I'm sure I could name a few pathetic kiwi members.. Perhaps this one? This was sent to a member of ours after the attack.

Kiwi Prviate message said:
Private Sent by: nub Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 06:44:47 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Awwww poor noob got smeged because he didnt recall in time :(

What do you have to say now!?
Ohhh, 3 ppl from rank 1 alliance attacked our HQ while we parked there because we are to SQ to get rushed at home.

PWNED smeg-head!

No one has ever so fully lost my respect so quickly as the moron that sent that mail to one of our members. As to who it is? I'll let him own up that himself.

This is a mass mail sent before the first tick. (By 1 of the supposed ScoreQueens I might add..)

combo mass mail said:
Private Sent by: Combo alliance HQ Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 05:55:48 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
thanks to all who sent to defend and if they stay i am very sorry for the losses. It is the right thing to do to stay and fight... I take full responsibility for making the call.

A lot of people make a lot of assumptions with no thought as to what crap they are spewing out of their mouth.. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with them when I don't feel like it.

Angela

Harvester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Prviate message
Subject:
Awwww poor noob got smeged because he didnt recall in time

Ohhh, 3 ppl from rank 1 alliance attacked our HQ while we parked there because we are to SQ to get rushed at home.

PWNED smeg-head!

^^ just to ask a question, have you seen the mail that the person who recieved the reply been sending to our members?

i mean im sorry but they have been calling the suicide squad score queens for the last few days while they spent some time sitting at the hq and wasnt even involved in 95% of the defence that you guys are so proud off.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Quote:
Subject:

PWNED smeg-head!

^^ just to ask a question, have you seen the mail that the person who recieved the reply been sending to our members?

i mean im sorry but they have been calling the suicide squad score queens for the last few days while they spent some time sitting at the hq and wasnt even involved in 95% of the defence that you guys are so proud off.

That mail WASN'T a reply.. :p It was the initiator, but yes, I have seen the mails. and "95% of the defense that we are so proud of" was over a week ago.. and thats the MOST RECENT one.. The HQ thing is fairly new. There was only 1 person at the HQ that was truly UC, and that person has been working 12hrs+ a day for the past few days. Some people have just been parking at the HQ in the hopes that we won't prank them on for defense in the middle of the night (and we have been *****ing at them for it daily.. :p)

As for the mails he sent to others in the past, when you send 5 people on a tick, have an upper hand in the attack assuming all defense is Real.. And then recall? Your going to get called a SQ :p and with just over 13 days left in the round, a lot of people are becoming SQs in hopes of finishing a high rank.

Wow.. I feel like Willy with the long-winded response.. I blame the heat..

Kuda

Official Helper
firstly lucky,

My post was about the idiot in combo who mailed kiwi hq from the combo hq because clearly he didn't want to send it from his own ID. Then to show even more bravery he added the kiwi HQ to the ignore list of combo HQ so we couldn't even reply to him. You happened to completely ignore that entire section of my post before jumping on the Hero bit.

Secondly look at the timestamp on the mail you say was the initiator above. 06:44:47 GMT
The mails that I've seen were going back and forth before that so how could that be the initiator mail?

here's an example:

Private Sent by: Hero Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 06:38:23 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
Quitus wrote:
Love and Peace Hero, love and peace :D

plenty in insurance and seeds to have a nice army. I like that a rank 3 alliance has more guts to stay and fight when outnumbered in units, but the rank 1 alliance recalls unless they are a clear favorite to win. Even with all the land and seeds. :)

THIS mail is what I was referring to when I said Hero should be pointed towards the suicide squads br's where they continuously die on combo defence. (based on his comments in the mail he clearly missed the entire saga of the suicide squad crashing on combo defence almost daily)

Lucky I think it's time you took your own advice and learn to get your facts straight for a change.

You may also notice in my original post I said "most of his troops were usually at the HQ". At no point in the post did I say he was there before they sent? so you can take your comment on that chew on it.

If you actually took the time to read what my original post said we would have far less of these embarrassing moments.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Jesus... can we accept that both allies have got players that are equally provoking towards each other and move on? The order it happened doesn't really matter. Kinda getting boring now :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Jesus... can we accept that both allies have got players that are equally provoking towards each other and move on?

I'm far more provocative than their entire alliance put together, thus I find your post insulting.

PS: Hi, Kuda. I wuv u

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
firstly lucky,

My post was about the idiot in combo who mailed kiwi hq from the combo hq because clearly he didn't want to send it from his own ID. Then to show even more bravery he added the kiwi HQ to the ignore list of combo HQ so we couldn't even reply to him. You happened to completely ignore that entire section of my post before jumping on the Hero bit.

Secondly look at the timestamp on the mail you say was the initiator above. 06:44:47 GMT
The mails that I've seen were going back and forth before that so how could that be the initiator mail?

here's an example:

Private Sent by: Hero Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 06:38:23 GMT Reply Forward
Quitus wrote:

plenty in insurance and seeds to have a nice army. I like that a rank 3 alliance has more guts to stay and fight when outnumbered in units, but the rank 1 alliance recalls unless they are a clear favorite to win. Even with all the land and seeds. :)

THIS mail is what I was referring to when I said Hero should be pointed towards the suicide squads br's where they continuously die on combo defence. (based on his comments in the mail he clearly missed the entire saga of the suicide squad crashing on combo defence almost daily)

Lucky I think it's time you took your own advice and learn to get your facts straight for a change.

You may also notice in my original post I said "most of his troops were usually at the HQ". At no point in the post did I say he was there before they sent? so you can take your comment on that chew on it.

If you actually took the time to read what my original post said we would have far less of these embarrassing moments.

Hero didn't mail fer, he responded to Quitis. (incase you failed to realize that.. even in your own post) You can't say the attack on the HQ was in retaliation to his mail, because the mails were sent afterwards.

Logic is fun, wouldn't you agree?

As for the HQ mail? I can't really do anything about that, I agree it wasn't the right way of handling things. I can only discuss the obvious misinformation in the rest of your post.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
hmm.. maybe a bit of both? I mean, can't you be perfectly straight, and JUST happen to enjoy a bit of drag from time to time? No..? oh.. *hides his dresses*

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
ignore this, its been covered. I missed my chance to jump on the i dislike hero at times ban wagon. Dont worry there will be another one. Ill catch that instead. and lucky the mail from hero to quitus was insulting the entire suicide squad, infact the whole alliance.. fer is like the founding member of suicide squad. Ofc hes gonna take it as a personal atttack on him and his fellow argentinians, and respond as if it was mailed directly to him. not to the nicer calmer member hero wanted to get a rise out of. Ofc our alliance is going to be pissed if hero the BIGGEST SQ in the game(see evidence below) calls us SQs. Its not like he ever defends, and then calls us pussies. If you cant see why we would get annoyed and insulted then theres no need to reply.

[ignore]

hero's message said:
Quote:
Private Sent by: Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 06:44:47 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:

PWNED smeg-head!

That mail WASN'T a reply.. :p It was the initiator, but yes, I have seen the mails. and "95% of the defense that we are so proud of" was over a week ago.. and thats the MOST RECENT one.. The HQ thing is fairly new. There was only 1 person at the HQ that was truly UC, and that person has been working 12hrs+ a day for the past few days. Some people have just been parking at the HQ in the hopes that we won't prank them on for defense in the middle of the night (and we have been *****ing at them for it daily.. :p)

As for the mails he sent to others in the past, when you send 5 people on a tick, have an upper hand in the attack assuming all defense is Real.. And then recall? Your going to get called a SQ :p and with just over 13 days left in the round, a lot of people are becoming SQs in hopes of finishing a high rank.

Wow.. I feel like Willy with the long-winded response.. I blame the heat..

hero said:
Private Sent by: Hero Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 05:38:54 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
this isnt cool lol. We were just up to where we could start fighting anagram again. There is no bounty or anything for you guys there... and i believe we have enough to make it extremely painful to stay, or even a pretty solid win... however I would like us to keep the units and I think you guys do too.. This would ruin some rankings for you guys :/
I notice hero doesnt understand why anyone wouldnt want to score queen, or why people would want to fight and battle. Yet he accuses us of SQing all the time. From what ive seen its a little hypocritical.

hero said:
Private Sent by: W@_@W [4804] Fri 30th Sep, 2011. 06:38:23 GMT Reply Forward
quitus said:

Get your facts correct Sexy......This was the initiator more SQ insinuation. Aka never believe hero's BS,
He tried to wind us up so our less mature members rose to the challenge. Tell hero not to throw stones if he lives in a glass house.

edit ive put the timestamps in bold. Just so every one is clear.

[/ignore]

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Willy - None of that proves hero as a Score-queen, in fact, the actions he took IMMEDIATELY after that "proof mail" prove otherwise. Your bold time-stamps only prove my point.