Introduction thread

Davs

Garden Designer
nick/IRC- Rooster
name- I go by my nick Rooster and some call me Stankus since I have used the name alot ingame
Playing since rd 15 floating around from different allies starting with ally led by Goddess who patiently helped me learn the game.
Free and Spitfirer brought me over to Bush from another game we all used to play together back in rd 15. Free taught me more in my first round than I learned all rounds since, i miss that guy.
Like to lead my own ally anymore since its easier to play by my rules than someone elses.

From the USA> and older than the internet and most bush players(most)..

I miss Free so much :(

Komettez

Digger
nick: Komettez

played on and off since for about 3 years? don't quite remember
just picked it up again

DanKeeneOBE

Digger
About time I got on here!

About time I got on here!

Believe it or not, having spent years on Bushtarion, and what seems like years chatting to people on the IRC channel, I thought it was about time I joined (or at least looked at) the forums.

So here I am, 29 rounds after first playing Bushtarion, introducing myself proper-like on the forums.

Name: Dan
Portal/IRC: DanKeeneOBE
In-game: I change depending on how I feel at the start of the round, and to keep any enemies guessing for at least a few ticks.
In the "real" world: I am 28, live in Hampshire, UK. And do pretty much nothing with my life since I split from the missus & got made redundant. Hence sitting in front of this screen all day.

At some point I will actually be so bored, that I'll make myself a new signature banner - But not yet, this one is retro.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
welcome to the forums dan. They arent so exciting since azzer has been busy. people are easily disheartened when there suggestions dont get implimented. but id definately say check out this page if you have alot of free time

flash games

enjoy.

Catfood

Beginner
Ingame: Catfood
Experience: I stopped playing about 2 years back due to army. Might join the new round heh.

Max

Garden Designer
It's a Crumpet!

*Spreads a little butter to make the world seem right again* :)

Good to see you purveying the forums, long time no see :D

Crumpet

Harvester
Yeah :p I needed something to do while working on papers for my classes. Will be interesting to try and get back in the swing of things.