That's about right...

Rowan

Harvester
Threads: 4,619, Posts: 67,320, Members: 4,526, Active Members: 1,040
Welcome to our newest member, Azzer

I'm not even slightly surprised that the newest member is the admin.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That wasn't actually me - it was a known vbulletin exploit that let you "fake" other usernames, and somebody had used it to fake my account. I changed it to "fakeazzer" shortly after it got made, and the exploit has been closed... If anyone got a PM from that account asking for anything (ie passwords!?!?), let me know...! :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I would never! I only messaged Dax saying to cool down his terrible posts (Mostly as a joke).

Max

Garden Designer
HE LIVES!

There once was a cool games designer,
Bushtarion couldn't be finer!
Then he departed,
Playerbase farted,
We all flamed and became the whiner.

But now he has returned to glory,
By purging fake Azzer with fury!
Please Azzman do stay,
Help the game that we play,
Further chapters add to the bush story!

Rowan

Harvester
Or more likely we won't see him again for a year, while paying for him to sit on his ass and make some RPG that'll never come out or even if it did, have nothing close to the quality of the Bushtarion community or be so easy to pour money into.

Maybe concentrate on the game that actually makes you money? Or do we not deserve it, are we just morons who you just see as giant dollar signs?

Have you SEEN the state of the game currently Azzer? 1 FTW ally? 15 total allies? I don't see how you haven't done something about this, unless you truly don't give a toss about this game and are looking foward to working at Sainsbury's after your players desert you because you pit zero effort into your creation with fantastic potential.

Are you going to EVER give us some answers? It'd be nice to know, considering yaknow, I've played your game for 7 years.

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Considering that this game is available to play for FREE, Azzer is allowed to do whatever the hell he wants. If you have ever bought a P-Unit or hosted a PW, he is not shorting you because both of those things are advertised to be exactly what they are.

Voluntarily giving Azzer money does not mean that you get to control what he does or does not do. It also does not buy you entitlement. If you are unhappy, then stop buying BCs. We live in a capitalist society and Azzer is an entrepreneur. Maybe he is tired of an old project. It is what it is.

This game has gone on a for a while and the glory days have given me a lot of fun. I will remember the old days of bush fondly. All things must come to and end though. Grow up and move on Rowan.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Considering that this game is available to play for FREE, Azzer is allowed to do whatever the hell he wants. If you have ever bought a P-Unit or hosted a PW, he is not shorting you because both of those things are advertised to be exactly what they are.

Voluntarily giving Azzer money does not mean that you get to control what he does or does not do. It also does not buy you entitlement. If you are unhappy, then stop buying BCs. We live in a capitalist society and Azzer is an entrepreneur. Maybe he is tired of an old project. It is what it is.

This game has gone on a for a while and the glory days have given me a lot of fun. I will remember the old days of bush fondly. All things must come to and end though. Grow up and move on Rowan.

for
fks
sake

"You must spread more reputation before giving it to tehpantz"
But I wanted to give it to tehpantz :'(

Excellent post btw Pantzmanz.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hey im Rowan and ive played 7 years (lulnuub) and was never told that Bushtarion isn't Azzers only job.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Hey im Rowan and ive played 7 years (lulnuub) and was never told that Bushtarion isn't Azzers only job.

That's funny, this post shows it was written by some guy named Twigley... Anyone ever heard of him? He sounds like a troll.

Angela

Harvester
basically rowan put what the rest of you have been complaining about for the last 6 months and you go and troll him? mostly all of you have been playing for years and complaining that Azzer hasnt done much in the last year for bushtarion.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
basically rowan put what the rest of you have been complaining about for the last 6 months and you go and troll him? mostly all of you have been playing for years and complaining that Azzer hasnt done much in the last year for bushtarion.

Complaining and making loltastic requests are 3 different things. (I know those are only 2, but it's funnier this way... just go with it)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
There's making the point that Azzer won't change anything 10 years into his game and then there's launching a public naive attack on his future projects and calling him a money grabber.

I play 9 years thus I get icecreams nao?

Edit: Fu prot

Koeniej

Harvester
Why was i reading ages old posts? No idea, but i saw something i'd like to comment on though!

I wonder why ppl agree with Pantz so much and disagree with Rowan.
To me, tehpantz his post is garbage because Rowan never said buying BC's gave him the right to 'control what Azzer does' or that Azzer cant do 'whatever the hell' he wants.
He was just complaining about the fact that he see's the game he loves to play so much die slowly because of a lack of modding/adminning(?)/effort. And i can not agree more! We all know that even with the slightest changes this game can be a bit more fun for a little while (we are obviously beyond that point already now). Plus you can mock him for saying he played 7 years, but all he ment by saying that is that Bushtarion has very loyal players who would do anything to make the game last longer and that it would be a shame to just desert them without any notice/answers and just leave them in the dark! Dont we all agree on that? Might be me :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
O8EcOwr.jpg

redlion

Pruner
Why was i reading ages old posts? No idea, but i saw something i'd like to comment on though!

I wonder why ppl agree with Pantz so much and disagree with Rowan.
To me, tehpantz his post is garbage because Rowan never said buying BC's gave him the right to 'control what Azzer does' or that Azzer cant do 'whatever the hell' he wants.
He was just complaining about the fact that he see's the game he loves to play so much die slowly because of a lack of modding/adminning(?)/effort. And i can not agree more! We all know that even with the slightest changes this game can be a bit more fun for a little while (we are obviously beyond that point already now). Plus you can mock him for saying he played 7 years, but all he meant by saying that is that Bushtarion has very loyal players who would do anything to make the game last longer and that it would be a shame to just desert them without any notice/answers and just leave them in the dark! Don't we all agree on that? Might be me :)
I agree. Particularly with bolded.

I'd like to see a Facebook tie in. Some rebranding is in order. Market the game like farmville and he'd have a goldmine. Alliances of not farms, but armies? Sweet. I'd like that, if I used Facebook.

Change the game up from round to round. Introduce a unit or two with a new ability for one round only. Play a full length (or half length) free-to-play CTF in W2. Perhaps introduce some sort of story or plot line to explain the new units/developments. Advance the game ffs. With an active GM, this could be a helluva game.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
He has other games.

Also, why does he need to change things if people still buy BC? He is still getting money, for doing **** all with the game.

If that was anyone, that's a win win situation. Why would he have to come back and do things?

Also, the game is dead as it is.