Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
hmmm didnt notice this thread before.

anyways:

irc: atsanjose
ingame:atsanjose
name: Antoine
Exp: r17/16/15 (i cant remember)

irl: Dutch!, making good money in buildingconstruction management. 24 years old. sadly dont have the time to play bush anymore.
visit arround 6 big/semibig rockfestivals each year. got 2 sisters and a dog named max who is totally patrified when he see's a hotairballoon come over :D
in the weekends i spend most of my time organising the mess i made at home :D and work shifts in a voluntary nonprofit alternative pub for the youth :) (the time behind and before the bar is arround 50/50 :eek:)

Cirse

Beginner
Hello.
IRC: Cirse
Name: Carolyn
EXP: New Player

I'm from Texas. Love music, especially punk rock.

Ezekiel

Harvester
IRC: Ezekiel
Ingame: Ezekiel/Moorish (irl nick name lol)
Exp: Played from round 6 ish to 15 ish, then not again till last round.
IRL: I live with two best mates, my girlfriend and her mate. She's American, met at Uni (no,she's not fat, in facts she's gorgeous). I'm studying Broadcast Post Production at university, which is basically video editing, compositing, special effects, grading etc. Really fun, going well. I'm doing work for sky and the BBC right now so it's good stuff. I'm 20 (just) and my gf is 22 and an architecture. Uhm yeah. Also, I'm a beast at MW2, and I actually played halo 2 semi pro is America for a month. So yeah I'm sad. But awesome. Oh and I'm a keen rock climber.

Harley

Weeder
Ingame: Harley
EXP: I've been playing bushtarion for like ever. Creator and founder of the Hounds alliance way back when. Had to take a break due to joining the military. I'm back now, and this is the first time I've ever decided to get involed in the forums.
IRL: I live with my wife and daughter. Just got out of the military and I'm planning on starting college in the fall.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Welcome to the forums, Harley! Finally, Hounds have a name to associate to!
I may have to have a pop at joining at some point. Good luck, and don't be disheartened by the cynicism!

Harley

Weeder
Thanks for the welcome DAX. I'll never be disheartened just like the Hounds will never truly go away. Who knows, we might actually make a push for the number 1 spot one of these rounds. lol, wouldn't that be funny to see.

:)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It would entertain me, but I've assisted R3bel as a Bunker player to guide a rank 21 alliance to rank 5, so I guess anything is possible with some drive.

penguin

Official Helper
IRC/Forums/Ingame : Penguin
Exp. : Joined in R29, so 4.5 rounds.. ish..

In RL : I'm an artist of many sorts, I have an open mind about most things. Religion doesn't sit well with me, if it can be known, I would like to know it. I'm insane.. I don't like to share who I am.. I <3 music. I'm engaged to Pantheon.. My astrological sign is a Cancer, and my Zodiac sign is the Dragon.. that pretty much covers the rest :p

Pantheon

Weeder
well i guess ill finally introduce myself after many years of playing.
the names Tyler in game i always go by pantheon.
never been to active in forums or irc but that might change.
i work as a float manager for a chain of stores so i work long and odd hours lol

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm bored and there's nothing else on the forum I wish to comment on atm so why not:

I'm Davs, short for David. Played since R15. Don't play FTW because I've never had the ability to play actively enough and I'd lack the effort to do so even if I was able. I'm a (bad/lazy) student at Oxford atm reading Chemistry. That's about it really.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Ingame: Harley
EXP: I've been playing bushtarion for like ever. Creator and founder of the Hounds alliance way back when. Had to take a break due to joining the military. I'm back now, and this is the first time I've ever decided to get involed in the forums.
IRL: I live with my wife and daughter. Just got out of the military and I'm planning on starting college in the fall.

AMGS i remember that! was in the ally during the time and we were left wondering where you were :/ i might've remembered someone mentioning the army..

anywho welcome back man :D

guess i have to post an intro since i can't just have nicities in the thread xD

name's Hiu. just shoved an ey on the end for humourous purposes.
Started maybe...6/7 years ago? not totally sure but i took a gap around round 21 or whenever the round sorcerers came in. fairly experienced but usually far too lazy to play actively or ftw. Going to Cardiff university next year to study Civil Engineering. hopefully one day you'll see one of my buildings being destroyed from terrorists due to it being such a national landmark of awesomeness ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
IRC: DaX
Name: Dax
First ever round @ R11, but it was only for a few weeks of a school holiday, so my first full round was R17.
I'm 20, and I'm a handyman {basically I can do most DIY jobs that can be done}, and I'm ex British Army. Probably will do a Open Uni Psychology Masters at some stage in the next year or so.

Izziblem

Planter
Ingame: Izziblem
EXP: this is my third round playing so I'm pretty new, started playing at the end of uni with my Bf and we have played as solo partners in various routes for the last 3 rounds. this round is my fave so far
IRL: I live in london with my bf and work in an office not really doing all that much. Spend alot of time in mexico and france as well. being on different timezones one week to another really keeps incoming mobs guessing :)

Izziblem

Planter
not planning on going anywhere for a while!! only just really worked out how to play. still alot to learn

Souls

Official Helper
Good luck learning everything. 20 rounds and I'm still a noob :p

Rooster

Harvester
nick/IRC- Rooster
name- I go by my nick Rooster and some call me Stankus since I have used the name alot ingame
Playing since rd 15 floating around from different allies starting with ally led by Goddess who patiently helped me learn the game.
Free and Spitfirer brought me over to Bush from another game we all used to play together back in rd 15. Free taught me more in my first round than I learned all rounds since, i miss that guy.
Like to lead my own ally anymore since its easier to play by my rules than someone elses.

From the USA> and older than the internet and most bush players(most)..