Discussion on Kesha | R40

Max

Garden Designer
Hahaha, I enjoyed this piece of political satire Twigley, well written :D

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
so solos FTW? If only twigs were solo, he could lead ARmod v2 and win the round all over again

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hahaha, I enjoyed this piece of political satire Twigley, well written :D

:p Thought something needed to be posted this round. Some people are so uptight, sorry Podunk xxx

Ram

Head Gardener
*Waits for the other alliances to realise that Charades is letting them take all the damage so they can wtfpwn if resistance is succesful*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
*Waits for the other alliances to realise that Charades is letting them take all the damage so they can wtfpwn if resistance is succesful*

Considering Charades don't control where TBA send defence, and considering the alliances in question decide whether to stay or recall from their own attacks, I'd say you're talking out of your ass. The other alliances involved aren't aiming to win anyway, so what does it matter if Charades end up miles ahead eventually when the same thing will happen with TBA if they don't resist?

Nice try at politics though.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Charades have to do it.
Ram isnt trying politics he is stating what will happen.

Nobody wants you guys to stop. Not even us in TBA.
Charades cannot be embarassed.
This would be unacceptable.

You need to continue or else an alliance that isn't ftw will win. Charades must win.
Alliance mail Charades if you want to get involved.

Podunk

Head Gardener
I don't get it... What do charades have to be embarrased about?

Because 'obviously' TBA isn't ftw hence their high amount of activity/contactablilty, and their use of an unorthodox route setup that is aimed at early dominance.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either Razor.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
discworld is warming-up
almost ready to pwn top ranked alliances
almost......

Good job thewis.
Hope to see you soon x

I heard TBA only had 2 PB against 1 PB and still managed to have the ability to attack alone.
I also heard the only extra let TBA have over the other alliances is an extra 2 PB's who got them late.
I wasn't even going to say anything about it but i also heard some people are being ridiculous and thought we had 7 PB.

This clearly means that TBA are looking at early dominance.
It doesn't mean that infact TBA went a set up that looks at rushing later in the round.
Podunk should be listened to because he doesn't have a previous dislike for some of TBA at all. His word is sound and very beleivable.
Therefore we must help Charades just before they get PA, CW etc.
This makes the best sense because we wouldnt want Charades to not win.
When you lose some acres early round after failing a war declaration and end up replacing 1/5 of your alliance, the usual way for the most FTW alliance is to instantly mail every other alliance asking for help.

So remember, we must help them untill they are on top, or close to.

Anyone who think's im actually being serious like Podunk needs to get a grip and realise this is the politics section of the forum that never gets used