Game over again. QQ

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
We have Lilow, I blame her, personally.
But seriously, does our lineup really resemble a FTW array? We were all in this for a good time, we just ended up getting a different good time to what we were expecting.
Too good at round start, IMO. /troll

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
okay okay, prove your point and copy and paste # of ticks whilest online. Cause I think your all full of ****!

Least Life: Jukebox alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

Activity doesn't define an alliance's goal/attitude. If anything makes an alliance FTW it's contactability. MyLittlePwnies alliance members have logged in 2,946 times. I think logging in more often means you get contacted to get online more often. I might be wrong though.
Either way, I didn't recruit for FTW and I believe we didn't play like a FTW alliance would.

Angela

Harvester
okay okay, prove your point and copy and paste # of ticks whilest online. Cause I think your all full of ****!

Least Life: Jukebox alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

Activity doesn't define an alliance's goal/attitude. If anything makes an alliance FTW it's contactability. MyLittlePwnies alliance members have logged in 2,946 times. I think logging in more often means you get contacted to get online more often. I might be wrong though.
Either way, I didn't recruit for FTW and I believe we didn't play like a FTW alliance would.

No that just means people log out when they go afk for 10 min or so instead of leaving it open, personally i never use the log out button.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
RiF were rank 1 active and rank 1 damage done last round but made a point of not even bothering for rank 1. So activity doesnt always mean ftw.

But tbh, like 95% of the rounds, this is the case.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I stand by what I said. We never had the FTW attitude. We just had an opportunity to win and took it, without having attacks on MLP for 3 days straight with 20 people online. We just did the best we could with our activity/contactability

Angela

Harvester
MLP had 2 goals this round 1) NOT to win 2) to have some fun!, because for me personally winning isnt fun its boring as you run out of targets and sit there hoping you get rushed so you can defend.

xvi

Harvester
I wanted to win.

Lulz, thats what Im talking about. Five-five Martin! Why is a Ftw alliance defending themselves because they won? Why?? Because they want to say they didn't want to win. They want to say they won without trying. Pffft. You *******s have too much time on your hands. Ima -4eta rush you all!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I didn't say I didn't want to win. I said winning wasn't our goal

xvi

Harvester
I'm not responsible for other people's statements

No doubt. You guys popped off to a good start and no one could knock you back down. Take a little credit for it is all I'm saying. Everyone hates to hear an alliance win and say they did it without really trying. The game is dying but its not dead ffs.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I wanted to win.

Lulz, thats what Im talking about. Five-five Martin! Why is a Ftw alliance defending themselves because they won? Why?? Because they want to say they didn't want to win. They want to say they won without trying. Pffft. You *******s have too much time on your hands. Ima -4eta rush you all!

I don't understand the five-five comment so no idea if you're being mean or lovely... however why are you having a dig at an alliance for winning? Even IF it was intended? Personally I rarely enter something to not win and I enjoy winning, therefor for me winning is fun... or the journey of trying to win to be more exact.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh, we're a troll alliance. We are all lazy and semi-competent, but do well at round start. Well, I didn't. I wasn't here 'til the Tuesday I think.

xvi

Harvester
I wanted to win.

I don't understand the five-five comment so no idea if you're being mean or lovely... however why are you having a dig at an alliance for winning? Even IF it was intended? Personally I rarely enter something to not win and I enjoy winning, therefor for me winning is fun... or the journey of trying to win to be more exact.

Wow, I am only going to post one more time and I am done because I could sit here forever trying to clarify this one. lulz. Read previous thread posts as I dont feel like posting them for you.
I am not having a "dig" (whatever this means) at Rank 1 alliance. Simple thing here: a few of their members said they did it without really giving an effort. I said post your activity online and prove it because no one has that much skill (No pun intended DaX). Now everyone is defensive.
And yes, most people go in with the intention to win or get as close to it as possible. The journey to and from the beginning to the end is why we play. Fine statement.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Total ticks whilst "online": 1,534 39

Top 40 for activity (Consider there are nowhere near as many people nowadays), and I log on when I get to work, and just occasionally refresh when I have time.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
consider this.. no one in the top 5 is in JB

Requirements to win this round - Be a more active attacker than the other alliances.

done ^_^ actually, i think that's pretty much every round in recent history. Anywho.. back to lazing about ^_^