Tired of cheaters...

Shyslywolf

Weeder
So I left the game a couple years ago and have been back for 3 rounds now. unfortunately the game seems to have gone down hill even more. We have lost even more of the player base and I have a few ideas as to why. Since coming back I have noticed a number of things. I have played solo for two rounds and allied one round (where we came in in second place as an alliance).

I do not know if the admins really watch what is going on in the game anymore, but There are a couple things that I would like to point out.

The first is people creating land farms (multi accounts in order to easily get land and boost you up the ranks faster). This applies to solo players and allied players alike. Last round I found one that was ridiculously obvious... 3 accounts, all poms all pnaped (with no user history) that would defend each other, and then his main account would come and attack with grabbers only (like 50-100K) and the pom accounts would send away. Each of the three poms had sent away over 40 times giving free land. (YES 40 times on each of the three accounts)

The second is by members of the top alliances (and sometimes not in the top alliances). They create an account and invite it into the alliance protecting it until it is nice and land fat, then kick and rape it and repeat the process over and over again, thus boosting their land amounts making it more difficult to take out the top alliances. There are at least 4 accounts doing just that this round alone. at a billion score, they have half my net worth and three times the land because the top alliances defends them till they are ready to use them. At a billion score, I cannot defend against the #1 person in the game defending the guy I am attacking with 500M score. All I have to say is WTF.

When I left a couple years ago, I had hopes that some things might get fixed over time, but they have not, in fact they have become worse. We used to have a player base of over 600-800 active people and now we have a total of 147 allied people and 381 total accounts playing. That is pretty sad. Typically when someone points out a flaw in the game that someone is using to take advantage of the game, you get a few outspoken people who will rip it apart. and no changes ever get made.

The hard facts are that we have lost a LOT of players (from 600-800 active players to less than 380 in about 2-3 years) so something is obviously broken. If people feel that a game is broken and that no one cares to fix it, they leave and find something else to do with their time. I am not leaving yet, but I do have hopes that a serious look can be given to how the game is running again. There will always be someone that will use a game flaw to their advantage, but at some point you have got to say enough is enough.

In business (and at this point it is almost a failing business) you have to ask yourself, do we continue to do business the way we always have and continue to lose people, or do we try to fix it and make it better in hopes that we can get our player base back? I hope that you choose the second option so that people start to come back.

Thanks for listening.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
The game is pretty old now anyway, so decline is inevitable.

The game has an owner, who is also the admin. There are not multiple admins. And the admin we do have stopped administrating several years ago.

As it stands, there really isn't much point trying to improve things. Either try and enjoy the game while it lasts or move on.

Coon1

BANNED
The game is pretty old now anyway, so decline is inevitable.

The game has an owner, who is also the admin. There are not multiple admins. And the admin we do have stopped administrating several years ago.

As it stands, there really isn't much point trying to improve things. Either try and enjoy the game while it lasts or move on.

^

Coon1

BANNED
I think you will also find that several people from top allies have restarted, thus a number of IDs being KR and new IDs joining.

Your second point about 4 accounts doing that this round is mute. In our ally 2 people have restarted, 2 people have been KR (one deleted and has quit the game, the other remains in sleep)

I have to say that cheating is not as prevelant as some people will have you believe. A number of people in the game make these baseless accusations as a way of deflecting from the real reason they dont do well, they actually just dont have an ounce of basic game awareness and knowledge

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Lol I love people who think they know what happens :') Especially when they couldn't be more wrong.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Nobody let back in. We did replace him with a completely different player, tho.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Oh wait hes on about this round. lol. yeah dude got k/r for cheating (n1 leeroy or was it someone with leeroys name?) anyway he never came back. Smokey/Smoker? who knows

the consensus was the name is no longer a joke if people actually multi - k/r for making everyone else look bad. Though it seems a little funny the alliance looks bad anyway from the outcome of recent actions :p

On topic sorry dude admin hasn't cared for this project/game for some time. go with tobapopalos' advice. enjoy what you can, and if there is nothing you can enjoy just move on.

Eventually the player base that remains wont be enough to support the server fee, azzer may give it an extra round with some notice to people for one last last round. (which would be nice and earn him a bit of money I expect) but once that happens it wont be long before the game is gone, So enjoy it whilst it lasts.

rooney

Head Gardener
http://bushtarion.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=102459

http://bushtarion.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=102459

Have fun playing with your multis. Was extra lame that you used antneys account to **** with everyone else before leaving, as if the backstab wasn't enough

Just gonna leave this here...

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Yup. Turns out cause and effect was the ally of the top guy's multis

No offence KD, but only a few people know what actually happened/is happening.

You are not one of these people.

probably true, but some might say secrecy, alliance disbanding, and people hitting ex-members, doesnt exactly instill the greatest faith of some Nobel cause or reason behind it.

i think based on pure speculation...top was bored of not having targets, made a deal with rank two to join them grabbed the 5 or 6 guys who were still active, and screwed the rest.

I dont think you need to multi or cheat to do that. Though doesnt seem like you accomplished much but dissapointing or in some cases pissing off the other members of the original alliance. i dont think your list of targets has exactly grown? we are only halfway into the round, so still over a month to wait with no targets.

then again i guess if rank 2 alliance was also willing to kick some of its members to make space there may be more to it. sometimes these moves keep things interesting, but in this case it just changed the hands of power. though i do wonder why i dont see any complaints from those who got replaced by the top guys. *shrug* id care more if i still played.

Just disappointing leeroy and tiger were some how swept up in it. it cant detract from many enjoyable past rounds with them, but still doesn't feel that great. I know how people act in game doesnt reflect who they are, and i was inactive, but from leeroy kicking someone for being a cheat, to joining in a disband/kr fest. one day tiger offering to attack with me to keep me interested to attacking me. oh well spilt milk now. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it. for me the battle report was incredibly dull. not even entertaining, just overkill.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
As Coon said, only a few know what happened, the rest is just producing speculation.

Willy, I still respect you massively, nothing has changed.

antisback

Head Gardener
As Coon said, only a few know what happened, the rest is just producing speculation.

Willy, I still respect you massively, nothing has changed.

Well why don't you tell us, what do you gain from secrecy? Certainly not the respect of your peers

rooney

Head Gardener
Yup. Turns out cause and effect was the ally of the top guy's multis

No offence KD, but only a few people know what actually happened/is happening.

You are not one of these people.

The fact that KD was allied with you, and yet still 'is not one of those people' is very telling. Clearly being in an alliance with someone means a whole different thing to you guys as it does to me.

Why not enlighten us? Because until then, most people are going to be of the opinion that C&E and Multi (the original group) have a fairly significant overlap