Tiger's P-World

Veon

Beginner
I started a business, I worked a ridiculous amount of hours a day and was on the phone loads and had many meetings and we weren't even making any money... If you're at home you won't make any money :p

Martin is half UC, Go for him!!!!!

avash

Harvester
I would say I'll play but I don't think I'm going to be a match for Zaheen and his intelligence

lmfao, this got me Lee. Well played. And if you can honestly say you haven't set one alarm this round zah to 'interrupt' your sleep then thats quite unbelievable.

Zaheen

BANNED
I would say I'll play but I don't think I'm going to be a match for Zaheen and his intelligence

lmfao, this got me Lee. Well played. And if you can honestly say you haven't set one alarm this round zah to 'interrupt' your sleep then thats quite unbelievable.
Setting an alarm with a broken phone would be quite amazing indeed.

I promise my life I do not play with alarms or phones, it's why on the first day I lost land to Martin and Kuda, and started Airfields 3 hours late. I could have blocked both, instead I nodded off (twice), and lost 2 sets of land, and had a delay on Airfields. That delay caused a delay on my Nanos, this also caused a delay on my Tyrants.

_____

I don't play with phones Avash, very few people understand me as a person. I thought you knew me better than that from last round when you saw only a glimpse of what I can do, and what I could have done to you had I not tried to help you win. Don't go and throw all my efforts away little champ. You were a winner in my eyes, you did what you were told and it didn't work out, but you finished 4th as a soloist and you impressed me, you had fun, I had fun, and you finally understand why it's not good to play this game to win.

Martin, I have no office to work in, when I start getting laptops/computers all over my house I will rent one, thank you for the kind words.

The rest of you can just go get bent, owait - you were born that way, haha.

Last edited:

FeR

Harvester
You are going to make me cry Zaheen.

You have 1,000 more ticks online than i do, still, im an idiot and yo are the best man ever.

You are so damn intelligent, i cant believe it. Maybe you are the reincarnation of God! WOW!

The more you speak, the more stupid you are to the community. I was felling sorry for you this morning, now im laughing too much.

Keep them coming, its too funny to read your post.

One last thing. If you dont care about the game, why you keep making me laugh? hahahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
And Zaheen never fails to spam a thread with a load of ****.

Now, lets get back to my P-World, THE REASON WHY THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'll play, regardless of settingz - Because I have to win for once, I guess.

Details for World 2, Round 1 - These Are The Facts of Life [5642]
Game Mode: Standard
World Title: Azzer's World

Score: 3,357,254,043 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest score held: 3,741,334,709. Highest rank held: 1 for 63 ticks)
Acres: 17,955 [Highest Held: 17,955]
Final Tag: Solo
Effectiveness: 19,126,410 [Final Rank: 1]
Bounty Hunting: 3,462,344,990 [Final Rank: 2]

Awards: Serial Killer, Most Dangerous, Friendliest, Most Annoying, Most addicted

Chris_

Head Gardener
I'll play, regardless of settingz - Because I have to win for once, I guess.

Details for World 2, Round 1 - These Are The Facts of Life [5642]
Game Mode: Standard
World Title: Azzer's World

Score: 3,357,254,043 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest score held: 3,741,334,709. Highest rank held: 1 for 63 ticks)
Acres: 17,955 [Highest Held: 17,955]
Final Tag: Solo
Effectiveness: 19,126,410 [Final Rank: 1]
Bounty Hunting: 3,462,344,990 [Final Rank: 2]

Awards: Serial Killer, Most Dangerous, Friendliest, Most Annoying, Most addicted

HOW IS THIS POSSIBRU?

but anyway i'll play if you want

AeroSoul

Weeder

Setting an alarm with a broken phone would be quite amazing indeed.

**************First there was this:

I promise my life I do not play with alarms or phones, it's why on the first day I lost land to Martin and Kuda, and started Airfields 3 hours late. I could have blocked both, instead I nodded off (twice), and lost 2 sets of land, and had a delay on Airfields. That delay caused a delay on my Nanos, this also caused a delay on my Tyrants.

_____

I don't play with phones Avash, very few people understand me as a person. I thought you knew me better than that from last round when you saw only a glimpse of what I can do, and what I could have done to you had I not tried to help you win. Don't go and throw all my efforts away little champ. You were a winner in my eyes, you did what you were told and it didn't work out, but you finished 4th as a soloist and you impressed me, you had fun, I had fun, and you finally understand why it's not good to play this game to win.

Martin, I have no office to work in, when I start getting laptops/computers all over my house I will rent one, thank you for the kind words.

The rest of you can just go get bent, owait - you were born that way, haha.

And then there was this...

Mine broke, can anybody donate to the Zaheen's new phone donation.

That is all folks, I need to set an alarm to start my developments and wake me up in the middle of the night. Without a phone I cannot live my life

Max

Garden Designer
You know Zaheen's later post was served with lashings of sarcasm right? :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
there is no sarcasm font on the internet, but everyone loves a good lynching. bandwagons ftw.

on topic - still not interested in joining the pworld.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
We had this conversation already - It clearly is required to sieve the questionable from the plain retarded that some spew, and then say "lol it was sarcasm lol lol I make funny on you".