Tiger's and Godsends PW! R44

flameharvester

Head Gardener
OH is this still happening? no? Then drop it guys, who really cares, you all owned me feel good about that and ignore the rest :D

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Restart:

Wednesday 23rd May at 10:00GMT - 11:00GMT.

25trill, not sure about acres, open tech trees (some disabled).

Fun way to end as some say 'a boring PW'.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
So I wanted those playing to run around frantically killing whatever there is out there and have whatever enjoyment remains...only to see people cheating, purposefully bribing and giving me the excuse "I was seeing what the puppet and cloner ratio was like because I'm going that route next round."

Excuses like that don't cut it, it's wrong, it's a blatant lie and deserve to be deleted...'Babycakes' grow some.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So I wanted those playing to run around frantically killing whatever there is out there and have whatever enjoyment remains...only to see people cheating, purposefully bribing and giving me the excuse "I was seeing what the puppet and cloner ratio was like because I'm going that route next round."

Excuses like that don't cut it, it's wrong, it's a blatant lie and deserve to be deleted...'Babycakes' grow some.

I'm not playing so my comments are purely to be argumental, but you only give it a day to pan out the PW? That's not incentive for people to play. You should have reset it shortly after Icy/Garrett and I won... I made a new account looking forward to some solo challenges :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

I'm not playing so my comments are purely to be argumental, but you only give it a day to pan out the PW? That's not incentive for people to play. You should have reset it shortly after Icy/Garrett and I won... I made a new account looking forward to some solo challenges :p

Should have/could have...I paid. Like I said before, I'd been too busy to think about the PW (which yes should have had more attention than it did) but you're agruing against my post :p

There will be time for solo challenges in the future my dear Martin I can assure you. The bosif can pay for the next one! Hehe

Godsend9701

Harvester
martin and Co. won, the restart shouldnt count but after the restart/martin and Co. deleted, i have no idea