Those Who Bash the Bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanala

Harvester
Suck it.

I find it hilarious when you're suffering a 10-man train. I laugh to myself when you're being hit by ten people on the same tick. **** you, and **** your ideals of what's a fair fight and what's not.

And at the end of the day, who is laughing? Go on, quit the game because you got bashed a little. Bunch of sore bloody losers.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
lets see...quite a few people leave or..you leave? i vote you :)

your subject title makes no sense in conjunction with the bulk of your thread.

dave

Harvester
Suck it.

I find it hilarious when you're suffering a 10-man train. I laugh to myself when you're being hit by ten people on the same tick. **** you, and **** your ideals of what's a fair fight and what's not.

And at the end of the day, who is laughing? Go on, quit the game because you got bashed a little. Bunch of sore bloody losers.

me, im laughing, because it took 10 of you on 1 tick to land.
funny.
if you had to send with 9 other players to land then ur horendously bad at this :)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Suck it.

funny.
if you had to send with 9 other players to land then ur horendously bad at this :)

You're pretty terrible at the game if your alliance of 20 players got beaten by 10 players.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
this is a horrendously sad thread.. :/ So basicly, one person got hit, so they hit someone, got land, and then created a gripe thread to complain about it? I think theres something wrong here..

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Suck it.

OH. I get it, Twiglet is gone, and you want to try and fill those big horrible irritating shoes? I understand now.

Suck it.

funny.

You're pretty terrible at the game if your alliance of 20 players got beaten by 10 players.

Dave is solo - So he is just offering an observation.
Let's be honest, how many alliances, bar the rank 1/2 are entirely contactable, as in, every single player, then take into account that those ten attacking will be better teched, have more troops, and are already online, whereas defenders need notification, then to get online, etc.
Polo, on the whole I don't have a problem with you, because you're good at this game by my experience - But that post didn't stand much ground IMO.
On the subject of mass single tick bashes - You know it can't be stopped, which is why you do it, and you don't attack any other way because you've become lazy, or you know any other form of attacking would fail? There's no way around picking anything but those two options, really.

dave

Harvester
Suck it.

funny.

im nt sure at what levels uve played this game, but at times it is just impossible. around 3 rounds ago in authentic, we wer second then id say 2 alliances at least, coincedentally
some players are only active for a few hours a day, not all 20 members are on at any 1 time....

unless ur all ftw and contactable.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
around 3 rounds ago in authentic, we wer second then id say 2 alliances at least, coincedentally

I was in NOMW Dave, I know it was just us attacking you, because it was me who pestered everyone to attack your alliance rather than doing nothing all day.

john

Harvester
around 3 rounds ago in authentic, we wer second then id say 2 alliances at least, coincedentally

I was in NOMW Dave, I know it was just us attacking you, because it was me who pestered everyone to attack your alliance rather than doing nothing all day.

barcodes used to hit Authentic a lot too, towards the end of the round anyways.

R3bel

Weeder
Suck it.

Your obviously fairly new, some people tend to find 10 a tick a bit 'too much' (not me personally) so they have a right to gripe if it helps them get steam off their chest. Your just clearly trying to start arguments.

I laugh at you to be honest for making this needless thread and look forward to killing you ingame.

Amanala

Harvester
lets see...quite a few people leave or..you leave? i vote you :)

If you want me to leave, you'll have to evict me by force. If anyone leaves as a result of my actions, then perhaps they were playing the wrong game to begin with.

BTW, I'd suggest you check out this game, it is likely right up your alley: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Dante

funny.

Whoever said it was the only way to land? I enjoy it hugely, I don't require it.

I laugh at you to be honest for making this needless thread and look forward to killing you ingame.

An appropriate response, bring it on.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Obvious flamebait is obvious.
This thread made me:
massivefacepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.