Thinking of playing - Don't (Chronicles of a RageQuiter)

bluehen55

Harvester
And what you, like podunk have confused, is that im talking about round 31, not round 30. S2N / RRR / Fail / Aili / OF round. That's when it was solved with the introduction of combat stats and the rule. And that's when im pulling quotes from Azzer / IoF etc saying we were powerblocking that round when we were doing half as much as what's going on now. And that's why i find all this very funny.

And what you seem to ignore is that the only reason it was an issue that round is that it was immediately after the round where there was an admitted powerblock, and involved the same people leading. You can't just take things out of context and apply them to every situation. Now you might be able to argue that Azzer over stepped his bounds in round 31, I really don't remember the details from that round so I couldn't comment. But there's no way you could say there's a powerblock or anything illegal going on this round. It simply doesn't pass the common sense test, which you choose to ignore in favor of taking past events and quotes out of context and trying to apply them to the situation.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
You seem to forget, we aren't power blocking, we are hitting a different alliance. We may turn to them one day. But right now, busy with another ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You seem to forget, we aren't power blocking, we are hitting a different alliance. We may turn to them one day. But right now, busy with another ;)

First it was too lazy.
Now its busy with another alliance.
Two very nice excuses for never hitting an alliance after running scared to them.

You're only arguing against your own spin 9 rounds ago IoF :) You're wrong somewhere (but i guess youll just chose when its ok for others to do what you're doing and when it isnt) and should take what you gave out :)

Max

Garden Designer
Im fairly sure you can talk about it though. But if the politics section of the forums isn't the place for discussing alliance relations then i'm sorry, toby.

This is gripes.

Nice try though.

Gotta agree with Dimitar, I scanned through the posts I've missed out on in the last fews days and it's comments like this that make reading the forums worthwhile hahahaha xD

+1 Toby.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
He has 15% of your total land so i guess pretty well? :p
In all seriousness though it's nice you guys are trying to do something as it keeps us from going inactive but i still stick by the questionable stance between the two alliances this round, wether it's mutual or not ;p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
HAHAHAA INSOMN ARROGANT <3 that....bless his cotton socks. ...then holy **** 10 pages. though the topic ends after like pge 2 or 3

man why has this warped in to an ugly whiny *****y post. from saying shame some ones leaving but its how the game is, (instead of perhaps saying hmm maybe we should make it so the new players dont want to leave, although he needs to learn more and accept that this is how it goes at the top with a small player base.) to talks of power blocking and hating for charades and talk of kick rapes.

let me show you a list of leavers:

quicksilver - wanted to leave
john - wanted to leave
martin - wanted to leave
chris - dunno was away
kiwibacon -dunno was away
insomniac - wanted to leave
signer - wanted to leave and said we could give it our best at taking his acres <3
fer - rage quit - had alot on his plate bless him.
leeroy - rage quit -but returned

and kick raped:
master - some shouts about inactivity? dunno-but it took him a few days to notice
no_offence - dont know why
willy(myself) - went on holiday and asked to be kicked/land raped- but returned

Its more playing catch up than lets kick rape half the alliance. from what ive seen. so i dunno why all this hate is flowing. TBH it very suprising that 3 alliances couldnt beat TBA i was so sure when i went on holiday some one else would be rank 1. congrats guys

but if you are new and dont like seeing a screen of red or havent experienced it i would say please dont feel the need to quit. you adapt you learn how to deal wityh it and how to defend and you just do the best you can. and if you die you rebuild. people that quit make me sad :( .....why such little ability to adapt. why so little desire to improve ones self and continue in the face of adversity. i feel if the youth of today are all like this i fear the future

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
In a somewhat unrelated point, I'd like to congratulate Charades on being the first alliance of the round to become Dreaded! Please tell me, what is the secret to this success?!