The Comma of Angst

Turnip2k

Harvester
Staff [xxx total]
Gardener [xxx] Harvester [xxx]
Hippy [xxx] Yob [xxx]
Wheelbarrower [xxx] ,

Notice the comma at the bottom right. Only just started to notice this, but its quite annoying!

Stupid gripe really, but meh, befitting of someone like me

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
/me looks around for someone to comment on this!

YEA!! Dam that comma!!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Where on earth is that? :p

Tombi

Harvester
staffo.png
I crossed out my Lets btw if anyones wondering why the blank spaces

lillie

Harvester
It was hanging around last round as well :)

I dont have it this time though,thought it was Azzer`s spy...... :shock:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I see green stuff here and there, so perhaps it's not a problem with bushtarion but with the certain tool that you are using?

Try disabling the tool and do another hack?

Tombi

Harvester
I see green stuff here and there, so perhaps it's not a problem with bushtarion but with the certain tool that you are using?

Try disabling the tool and do another hack?

f0xx=God

I didn't even notice the mentioned comma until this thread came up, i disabled antisbacks toolkit and it went away, then when i re-enabled it came back. Antisback!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I assume it's AntIsBack toolkit, in combination with having an "odd" number of units (so on the bottom row, the right hand column is empty). If you have an "even" number of units, it possibly doesn't appear? Either way, get moaning to ant :p

Madmeater

Harvester
I assume it's AntIsBack toolkit, in combination with having an "odd" number of units (so on the bottom row, the right hand column is empty). If you have an "even" number of units, it possibly doesn't appear? Either way, get moaning to ant :p

Good god! I have just been made to realise that it is Ant is Back, rather than "Antis back" like I have been saying it in my head.

I have become self aware! oh noes!

lillie

Harvester

It appears you are correct sir :)

Odd number the tick reappears..not really an issue for moaning though..me thinks :roll:

AndyM

Pruner
He's on holiday for about a month, so you'll have to live with it for now :p

Davs

Garden Designer
tbh, was it not obviously the toolkit? :p
I have the toolkit and the comma - when I first saw it I knew it was obviously the toolkit as Azzer isn't silly enough to leave a random comma around for no reason :p

Turnip2k

Harvester
I only noticed it after this round's changes had been made, so I assumed he had put a comma somewhere by accident...meh

It is the plugin btw, confimed I think.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
anyone remember that movie with sandra bullock(s) where she "hacked" into a site by just pressing a strange dot somewhere?

thats nothing like this.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have the toolkit and the comma - when I first saw it I knew it was obviously the toolkit as Azzer isn't silly enough to leave a random comma around for no reason :p

I am so going to start adding random commas in to pages that only you can see at some point in the future.

Davs

Garden Designer

I am so going to start adding random commas in to pages that only you can see at some point in the future.

Which is why I'm keeping a record of this message :D