Stealth

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
While I have increasingly enjoyed both the work of Polo and Antisback, it makes "hiding" stealth increasingly difficult for a noob like me. I can no longer surprise people with massive amounts of stealth as an RPG. Disappointing. That is all.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Aren't huge amounts of stealth glaringly obvious even without the help of third party plugins like nbs? They just automate what a few seconds of thought can work out for you?

Max

Garden Designer
I'm quite surprised actually - I'm ALWAYS forgetting the sniper content of RPG players. Particularly before they have developed RPGs ¬¬

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Aren't huge amounts of stealth glaringly obvious even without the help of third party plugins like nbs? They just automate what a few seconds of thought can work out for you?

I doubt that is the case for most players, fortunately most of my inc is from Bots, and they are not aware of my massive amounts of snipers, comparatively speaking.

I think you overestimate the abilities of most players DA.

Max, I did too, until one day Toby was attacking an RPG with massed TLs, and ran into like 11 mill Snipers. Always a fun lesson.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
when i hit an rpg properly i always work out what they have as a sniper count. what they could buy up to and if i can send enough to stop the snipers firing. luckerly the snipers are suprisingly squishy for thier health and armour stars.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
So you mean to say she's not the long lost Crown Princess of Nigeria and I won't be getting my three payments of 29.99 back along with a 47% cut of the millions she's owed? Damnation! That's what I get for helping a damsel in distress.