stealth thiefs

dafe

Harvester
id say they're overpowered, 100k ST equals like 10mil! gards thats just insane and makes them like unstoppable, as 9 mil guru, 2mil of hippy/yob and 1 mil loudies couldnt even stop 36 mil mob where gurus would do around 1:5 on normal flak with geo/wheelies so that means like 45 mil mob should be a problem but 36mil with 100k stealth thiefs get trough without any trouble at all :mad: :mad: :mad:

Silence

Head Gardener
Re: stealth thiefs

Im pretty sure that was me. (Or I was in a very similar situation)

Its a simple explaination the gurus hit the mass of the flak, which was lower than a normal ratio of guru, but stopped the bulk of flak

Now you had your yob and loudies left against my 130k stealth theifs 150k wheelbarrows and 100k geos. Simple answer I outflakked your sweepers =P

Perhaps not the most clearest explaination but hopefully it shed some light onto the situation =)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

If I'm spending time and money on a development then I expect it to be better than the equivalent. Stealth geos are not overpowered. They're more expensive than geos, they cost a fair bit to develop, they really don't help at all at the start of the round in terms of defence, and they fire after geos.

Loz

Harvester

i think they are overpriced for all of thos reasons^^^^

dafe

Harvester

tobapopalos said:
If I'm spending time and money on a development then I expect it to be better than the equivalent. Stealth geos are not overpowered. They're more expensive than geos, they cost a fair bit to develop, they really don't help at all at the start of the round in terms of defence, and they fire after geos.
stealth geos are only 32 times more expensive then gards but they act as 100 times the amount in flak and they steal more then normal geos...as ladn steal unit they aint the best but as flak usage theyre overpowered

Silence

Head Gardener

To sum this thread up, someone got upset because he loses acres so blame the units and how balenced they are.

How lame :)

dafe

Harvester

Silence said:
To sum this thread up, someone got upset because he loses acres so blame the units and how balenced they are.

hitting in your 30-35% range...thats lame and im not upset because i lost acres but the way how i did, gurus and yobs shouldve gotten more then they did vs you and loudies wouldve been sweeping the last few thiefs then but whatever loser

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

dafe said:
Silence said:

hitting in your 30-35% range...thats lame and im not upset because i lost acres but the way how i did, gurus and yobs shouldve gotten more then they did vs you and loudies wouldve been sweeping the last few thiefs then but whatever loser

Sounds to me like Silence was bang on the money. And tbh it sounds like Silence layered his flak pretty well, so I'm not at all suprised you didn't stop him from landing.

Get over it.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

my poor sgts have horribly unreliable ratios :(

silence:
what is this layering thing of which you speak? please share with me your 1337 skills. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Silence

Head Gardener

<3 Garrett

My newsletter mainly consists of naked pictures of Cheese and CountZepplin. But if that doesn't take your fancy im sure we have gay sex instead =)

<DarkSider> Can i subscribe to your newsletter ?
<DarkSider> Always wondered how CZ looks naked :p

A lot are keen to have the newsletter. Subscription is £45 yearly

Garrett

Landscape Designer

That's like $90 for me... can i has pay plan?

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

dafe said:
id say they're overpowered, 100k ST equals like 10mil! gards thats just insane and makes them like unstoppable, as 9 mil guru, 2mil of hippy/yob and 1 mil loudies couldnt even stop 36 mil mob where gurus would do around 1:5 on normal flak with geo/wheelies so that means like 45 mil mob should be a problem but 36mil with 100k stealth thiefs get trough without any trouble at all :mad: :mad: :mad:

It probably was a close one though, it seems as if you didn't enough sweepers to catch them. Gurus/Hippies would stop the flak, and you'd need a lot of yobs or other late-firing units like HT's, Privates/Officers, Sd's, (any unit that fires after guru basically) to catch the geo's.
http://www.bushtarion.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sweeper

Besides that, I think Stealth Thieves are fine as they are now. :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

am i the only one that got to excited at news of some sort of publication containing pictures of cheese naked (...and silence is involved...it really is like christmas!) to pay attention to the actual discussion...