SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Harvester
Go for it haha Literally does not bother me in the slightest Pmsl

Ash

Harvester
You get a whole week of peace next week anyway... Both off to a hot sunny beach filled with bronzed women! Lovely Pmsl

Ash

Harvester
In bush we are everyone and we are no one....

051a10a75381a9619945b1ad95e709f03981d9-thumbnail.jpg

Ash

Harvester
But also everyone... Hahahaha
Check Mr. Big Boss Gangsta Up there ^ You must be seriously good! :eek:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Ash, your 'banter' is quite atrocious, if it is banter anyway.

Coon is good, better than you. You And Sith trying to act our you're the new gods of this game is making me crease, massively. You are noone. Noone other than Sith knows you.

Sith was a 'someone', until he backstabbed an entire alliance. Now he has to join you and have a best bud.

Also, I have no reason to be butthurt. Antney is the only one who makes me butthurt but that's because he has a big Willy which hurts me. But that is his territory. And lanky. And Leeroy. And coon. And Koen. Especially Lukey.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Also tiger, what happened last round was not intentional, and in my eyes at the time I asked Ash to help in are attack, I never thought I was doing any think wrong, then ash mentioned in his alliances forums that a attack was taking place and there was not much talk about the attack amongst his alliance, I sent XXX HQ copy's of what was said after joining TLA myself after we all died and I was kicked.

Was Recon stiring things by saying he had a multi in TLA that had seen Ash's post saying a attack was gonna happen, Ash was with me when we attacked and lost and nothing me and he done effected any think.

But if we do have to point fingers and blame some one then my fingers pointed at Ash.....

¥Sith¥

BANNED
And I hope your aware that my attitude now is just light hearted banter, and I'm only acting like this to wind up the people slating me as in NightNinja and Jessica mainly.

Ash on the other hand is just a *%#% loool

Ash

Harvester
Ash, your 'banter' is quite atrocious, if it is banter anyway.

Coon is good, better than you. You And Sith trying to act our you're the new gods of this game is making me crease, massively. You are noone. Noone other than Sith knows you.

Sith was a 'someone', until he backstabbed an entire alliance. Now he has to join you and have a best bud.

Also, I have no reason to be butthurt. Antney is the only one who makes me butthurt but that's because he has a big Willy which hurts me. But that is his territory. And lanky. And Leeroy. And coon. And Koen. Especially Lukey.

1. Tiger I don't know you and I don't care hahaha Seriously, Non of this has been banter it's just you're all complete tools and I've been having fun pmsl
2. I don't give a fiddlers fook whether I'm good or "someone" in this game in fact if you think you are you should grow up hahaha I was playing it probably long before you and neither care nor have time to care about it hahahah

¥Sith¥

BANNED
Hahahahaha

latest

You're a banana aswell mate.

Ash being a "Banana" might some what be true...but does it really have any relevance to the topic of "SplitBound has gone to bed"??

That's your first warning "Coon" lol

Use the correct categories to post and no off-topic:
3.1 – Each board has a specified category. Post in the category that best fits your post. If you post in the wrong category it shall be moved.
3.2 - Don't start talking about a completely different subject in an existing thread, make a new one instead.
3.3 - For subjects other than Bushtarion use the "General" forums ONLY.

Ash

Harvester
Oi whose feckin side you on hahahaha Well since we're being all fruity coon is a grapefruit!
Sith you're a mango and tiger is a a lemon!! Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.