SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
There's no way I can say this without sounding like trolling but the decision to mass sleepmode last night was an extremely cowardly one IMO.

Sleepmode doesn't exist to help your alliance avert extinction - an entire alliance hitting sleep so they can die a little later is pretty lame.

Mass sleep is the ultimate score-queen move. Why not just take the hit and rebuild? Delayed your devs even further now and for what, to push back the funeral a few days?

Coon1

BANNED
That's actually hilarious.

I will have to disagree with you on this one DA. If they have SM for 72 hours or longer it's not SQ-ing it just guarantees that Netflix grow out of range whilst SB retain their land whilst minimising the lead that Netflix get. It essentially brings forward the time in the round in which SB can attempt to take Netflix down, if this is their intention. If my rant makes sense...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I will have to disagree with you on this one DA. If they have SM for 72 hours or longer it's not SQ-ing it just guarantees that Netflix grow out of range whilst SB retain their land whilst minimising the lead that Netflix get. It essentially brings forward the time in the round in which SB can attempt to take Netflix down, if this is their intention. If my rant makes sense...

Growth from where? If there were a few other FTW alliances Netflix could move on to maybe, yeah, but as things stand most of us will still be in range of them in 72 hours. The only thing that'll change is we'll have a few more troops and an even greater dev lead.

Coon1

BANNED

Growth from where? If there were a few other FTW alliances Netflix could move on to maybe, yeah, but as things stand most of us will still be in range of them in 72 hours. The only thing that'll change is we'll have a few more troops and an even greater dev lead.

If SB sm for 1 week, Netflix won't have any of them in range. 72 hrs probably isn't long enough for Netflix to out frow them in hindsight..

Coon1

BANNED
Just comes down to whether they could get back to their current land in one week if they didnt sm

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Who cares? It was a good, clean fight and we came out on top. Of course Lukey is the reason we won.

Thank you SB for making the fight a good one, it was fair, even and clean. Thank you :)

AnTnEy

Harvester
Who cares? It was a good, clean fight and we came out on top. Of course Lukey is the reason we won.

Thank you SB for making the fight a good one, it was fair, even and clean. Thank you :)

Lol, just lol. If anyone wants screen shots of the fair and clean fight please feel free to message me on whatsapp. 19122886450

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Sigh with only two "ftw" ally's why aren't leaders making fun ally's like pure stealth etc

Drag the round out abit will ya jeez

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Lol, just lol. If anyone wants screen shots of the fair and clean fight please feel free to message me on whatsapp. 19122886450

Okay I'll rephrase; What I thought was a clean fight until some apparent evidence was produced.

Happy?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
It should be pointed out that people piggying us on the final attacks is not us asking for help, or using mutli's. You had people piggy you on attacks too, but we aren't all screaming

ZOMG MULTIES U SUK BALZ AND STUF, LEIK OMG DUDE

shades

Weeder
It was all my fault for this one i was supposed to guru and fudged that one up so ill take the bashing for not being able to stop all the massive land hits as my PB proved to be as useless i was afraid they would be.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
It was all my fault for this one i was supposed to guru and fudged that one up so ill take the bashing for not being able to stop all the massive land hits as my PB proved to be as useless i was afraid they would be.

THAT was the biggest troll of the round..lol.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It should be pointed out that people piggying us on the final attacks is not us asking for help, or using mutli's. You had people piggy you on attacks too, but we aren't all screaming

Equally screenshots of Netflix members landing on what people now think are landfarms is not evidence of cheating. Jesus, there are so many farms out there I'd be surprised if we hasn't landed on one during the flak wars.

shades

Weeder

Equally screenshots of Netflix members landing on what people now think are landfarms is not evidence of cheating. Jesus, there are so many farms out there I'd be surprised if we hasn't landed on one during the flak wars.

Hmm is someone getting defensive over being found out?? So much hostility these days lol

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder

I don't get why your getting angry or felt the need to even start this thread, you won go enjoy your victory. Why do you want to start an argument?

AnTnEy

Harvester

Hmm is someone getting defensive over being found out?? So much hostility these days lol

It is when said farm id's turn around and attack with the guys that just landed, jus saying

Lukey

Harvester

It is when said farm id's turn around and attack with the guys that just landed, jus saying

I've seen and had to laugh. One id followed our mass. Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.