Spies ...really?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
me said:
Alliance spie said:
me said:
You ass hat. Douche move. Very douche move

bring it! lol. i know sorry bro *** ****** is the worst leader ever man let 2 spys in, i feel bad man but its just a game lol quick easy land

yeah but there really is no need to spie anymore and over christmas.... I mean you dont need to spie as there is no competition to win any more the game is dead....dont kill it further.

not to mention discworld so not a threat. Anyway due to this being very annoying i thought id give everyone a means to identify the spie if they ever recruit him...

American...phone number:

sure its not impossible to have 2 phones, and if i check im expecting it to be recon, americans, who still spie other alliances to get easy land at round start. he ticks the boxes. But last i spoke to him he wasnt interested in playing. Anyway i posted his number for people to check thier own group, and check for spies,(i expect he has multis and has tried to get them in a few alliances).

I dont expect people to go prank calling him or ****. Though id be tempted, qSure douche move. But no its just a game, you cant go screwing with people cos of some dumb game. So purely for the point of checking alliance rosters for spies/multis

Last edited by a moderator:

antisback

Head Gardener
Hmm, whether someone spies on you or not i still think it's not acceptable to post their phone number in a public place a bot can pick that up and he'll be on a spam list already by now.

A game is a game, whether someone ****s you over in it or not, posting their real life info for the world to see is not cool....

Last edited:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
me said:
Alliance spie said:
me said:
You ass hat. Douche move. Very douche move

bring it! lol. i know sorry bro *** ****** is the worst leader ever man let 2 spys in, i feel bad man but its just a game lol quick easy land

yeah but there really is no need to spie anymore and over christmas.... I mean you dont need to spie as there is no competition to win any more the game is dead....dont kill it further.

not to mention discworld so not a threat. Anyway due to this being very annoying i thought id give everyone a means to identify the spie if they ever recruit him...

American...phone number:

sure its not impossible to have 2 phones, and if i check im expecting it to be recon, americans, who still spie other alliances to get easy land at round start. he ticks the boxes. But last i spoke to him he wasnt interested in playing. Anyway i posted his number for people to check thier own group, and check for spies,(i expect he has multis and has tried to get them in a few alliances).

I dont expect people to go prank calling him or ****. Though id be tempted, qSure douche move. But no its just a game, you cant go screwing with people cos of some dumb game. So purely for the point of checking alliance rosters for spies/multis

Posting someones telephone number in a public place where it can easily be picked up as antisback has mentioned, is also a very, very douche move.
If you're going to reference to a phone number, then just use the last three to four digits, the number will still be recognized.

Also, whoever it is, you're a dick for spying, especially on the almighty Discworld!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Legit tactic discussed a million times. Everyone in this game has been a victim at some point.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Youre either trolling or a moron, Dax.

I cant tell so 7/10

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I couldn't tell you - It would defy the point of you using your brain to work it out.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I like the worst leader bit. I admit I'm not the best but I'm far from the worst. I've always given everyone a chance and aftet 37 rounds me and the Discworld are still here. Maybe I should reconsider waiting for round 50 to retire. I seem to be obsolete.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
spying is just low and means you are a) too lazy and b) too pathetic to do anything worth while. but what do you expect from multis

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I mean, you're a pretty terrible leader Asmo, you don't log on. Ever. Can't respect a leader who can't even log in once a day. The only ones you can consider yourself better than are the dishonorable ones like Twigs/Polo/Leeroy etc.

That being said: **** spies!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I mean, you're a pretty terrible leader Asmo, you don't log on. Ever. Can't respect a leader who can't even log in once a day. The only ones you can consider yourself better than are the dishonorable ones like Twigs/Polo/Leeroy etc.

That being said: **** spies!

he's not a leader, so the point is moot. he's more like a tavern owner who just opens up the doors and doesn't mind the till or the stockroom.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Yes me posting this persons number is so terrible.....[/sarcasm] he can get a new number, stop nuisance calls, change sim cards. Sure he shouldnt have to, but i have not enough compassion to really care, i tried not to sabotage him or encourage people to prank him, but i dont think clever software tracking is going to start spamming him just because of my one post, nor do i care if it did.

That aside i dont think asmo is a bad leader. When you try to let in anyone that needs an alliance, or is new and needs a hand, then yes you could expect potential spies. But that doesnt make him a bad leader. And im still genuinely like, wtf.... Some one is still so **** at a game with a quarter the normal sized player base/competition. And so terrible at getting land. They need to log in to a fake multi id. Get peoples ids, and wait till there is no one online, or very few. And attack. The game hasnt changed in years... Really you cant just master it regularly and not cheat.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you posting numbers publicly is why we can't have nice things. also, it's great asmo has had the discworld ally for many rounds, but an actual leader he is not. he is leader emeritus, that is all. it's a title, but he doesn't do any actual leading.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Spies are so lame. It's not hard to win ever, winning with spies is like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the reward? The fun of winning is supposed to be in the battle, not in ending up rank 1 with a million acres of land, loads of funds and no targets. Same ****, different round.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Has anyone every actually shot fish in a barrel...seems counter productive to me...the fish would be all mushed up and the barrel would be useless.

In others news, spies suck anus...especially in DW, but posting numbers is worse. (late to the party I know)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's not that rewarding to shoot fish in a barrel, you are correct pin! But the point is it's easy and brainless, not rewarding!

Also, as I meant to write earlier, posting numbers is not the solution. Quitting is. Game is dead anyways ;)

antisback

Head Gardener
Spies are so lame. It's not hard to win ever, winning with spies is like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the reward? The fun of winning is supposed to be in the battle, not in ending up rank 1 with a million acres of land, loads of funds and no targets. Same ****, different round.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you know we haven't used spies or multis at all. We got everyones ID's the hard way with a **** tonne of flyovers. Least of all would we spy on DW as 1. DW are awesome 2. DW are nowhere near in our range - why bother? So check your facts before you start making those kind of accusations.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hey man, relax!

I wasn't actually accusing anyone this round, I haven't been playing for ages. I just popped back in because I was somewhat bored and saw the same threads over and over again. Your attitude reminds me once again how and why I drifted off. There's nothing incorrect in my post, and I was only ever saying that spies suck, there's no reward in winning with spies, and it is a crappy way to play. Same behaviour, different rounds. I wasn't accusing anyone this round of spying, I was just offering my opinion on the subject, something which I believe is still allowed around here? :p

I don't know why anyone would bother to spy on Discworld. It's like robbing blind people...