Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Ben, don't be salty because we rejected you when you asked to join for the "easy win".

I never applied to be rejected you noob.

Another one of your pathetic an made up lies. I was asked about this made up BS before. This is total nonsence, i dont have the time for my own alliance, where would i find time to play for an easy win? Idiot.

Get a life KD srs. You're making yourself look more an more retarded.

For once, I agree with what dvs is saying about you.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Whoever said it was easy win?

Because as far as I'm aware we was rank 2 and behind rank 1

Was fair challenge

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Ben, don't be salty because we rejected you when you asked to join for the "easy win".

Another one of your pathetic an made up lies. I was asked about this made up BS before. This is total nonsence, i dont have the time for my own alliance, where would i find time to play for an easy win? Idiot.

well except for the part where you asked to join before we even formed the alliance. If it was such an easy win, then why would you need time to play? Use some logic, ben, you managed to instantly contradict yourself.

Also, you would because you haven't done **** all round and you wanted the "easy win" without actually having to work for it. P shitty of you to try to bail on the ally you created and then went inactive on.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

well except for the part where you asked to join before we even formed the alliance. If it was such an easy win, then why would you need time to play? Use some logic, ben, you managed to instantly contradict yourself.

Also, you would because you haven't done **** all round and you wanted the "easy win" without actually having to work for it. P shitty of you to try to bail on the ally you created and then went inactive on.

Well i don't have a clue what world you live in because i certainly did not attempt to ioin any other alliance.
I wouldn't bail on my own alliance, as I told my members and they fully understood that the only time i would bail is to hit delete or join an alliance which has no goals for the round. As nobody wanted to take leadership from me, I stuck around and still am in this alliance.
I have had no intention of leaving all round, apart from when i got a new job which the alliance knew about and knew from then on i wouldn't be putting alot of time into the game, hence the alliance having appointed leaders to do everything within the alliance.

Get your facts straight before posting, seriously deluded.

Wouter

Pruner
This discussion is getting boring...

Let's make sure Going Green ends up as rank 1, so Greenness is rewarded

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
hi wouter. i love you <3

benneh, it's ok. nobody believes you anyway. You can stop hiding now <3

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
so many robos this round. unbelievable that almost none of them are showing that they know how to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.