Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Right, lets try this again. I'm going to lift some bans, but if what happened in the previous version of this thread or in the recruiting thread (clearly stating in-game cheating, even jokingly.) the ones I lift the bans on are gone for good and the other parties involved will suffer the wrath of an overworked and way underpaid Asmo.

Game On!

Last edited:

Duckslayer

Weeder
Word on the street is that AP's got so concerned by those upstarts @ Mindless Militia that they pleaded with Coffee Shop to run a train at them! :p

Our defences of boxes of puppies & kittens, whilst cute and adorable, were no match for their uncaring, puppy & kitten hating, thugs.

Next time we will ensure we bulk up on honey badgers... no one takes on the ferocious Honey Badger!

Chris'o

Harvester
Of course, you wont say who told you... because you clearly made this whole thing up. I know it sucks to get trained, but there's no need to start stirring sh1t

Duckslayer

Weeder
Really?

I clearly meant it as a gee up. Thus the reference to puppies, kittens and Santa.

Oh and the honey badger.

This is the Smack Talk thread, and adhearing to the forum rules as I must do now, this in my opinion clearly in accordance with the aim.

Given AP's have copped 2-3x the amount of pain as us, I don't think they are overly close to Coffee Shop. Just say'n

Last edited:

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
im actually impressed by this most recent train by coffeeshop. they keep recalling, but they're being persistent about it and keep coming back repeatedly. eventually they'll stop failing!

Duckslayer

Weeder
Is it me or has Oonies and AP teamed up to take out MM?

Love it. Nothing like a bit of 40 on 13 to keep it fair. Oh well, keep it up boys, high 5's all around. The irony is amusing :)

Have to be sure not to upset the status quo next time.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
In what universe are ponies not lethal?

Note to self: New horror TV show. My Lethal Pony

Gazzy

Head Gardener
honeybadger1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.