¥Sith¥

BANNED
This forum is for:
For those that wanna slam me to post in,
And for those that wanna see me being insulted to read
And most of all for me to ignore or insult back

Elderveld

Official Helper
Oh boy, this should be in spam. My guess, true your veins runs Red Bull or something, maybe mixxed whit coffe and cocaine.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
400x220-what-button-do-I-press-to-hack-someone-380x500.png

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Your an a**hole. I will expand as the round goes on.

NightNinja

Harvester
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Ash

Harvester
Heyyy this is better... A post in the right place, Now we can continue where we left off...

So yea tiger, honestly dude i really dont think anything of myself in this game! Just winding people up ftf haha Apparently it works quite easily round here :p

I did love that comment you made earlier sith... We currently occupy 60% of the players database hahaha This whole thing about us being the same person and you talking to yourself is priceless, has given me some serious laughs recently hahaha

Sith be like ...

0c2be7626fad4285dd59c1851099cb71.jpg

Ash

Harvester
Oh yea forgot about you nighttinkerbell... Jealous are we haha
Ill come round your house and give you some man love then yea? ;) pmsl

Ash

Harvester
Yea i gotta admit that one did make me laugh too hahaha

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
**** me you two post so ****ing much. Do you honestly not have lives? Sith, suck Ash off and get it over with

Ash

Harvester
Actually to be fair he has a point hahaha
Shut yo pie hole tiger... You post way too much ;-)

nightwish

Pruner
I think if you aren't using a multi Ash is your boyfriend because that dude is ON YOUR DICK. Hey different sents for different Gents. I mean you guys have been jerking each other off here in the forums for last few days. No one else likes you that much, you guys gotta be lovers. And you think Im a noob. I think your a piece of ****. I took a Sith and Wiped my Ash.

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
**** me you two post so ****ing much. Do you honestly not have lives? Sith, suck Ash off and get it over with

Sith posts 3
Tigers posts 2

One post difference....guess u have no life too

Tigers posts 1,172
Siths posts 43

Stats speak different

I've had my account over three years. You had yours not even a month. Your argument is totally invalid and useless.

AnTnEy

Harvester

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Post count means nothing! Rep is everything. Obey my rep!

Rep yo set!

Hide yo wife, Hide yo kids!

F*ck yo couch!

jessicatan

Pruner

Calling multy in this game sounds like the kid that cried wolf. It becomes so overused in the forum that when i see that word i completely ignore it since nobody seems to have any facts or simply know what it means anymore. (hint it means someone having multiple accounts and actually have a way to PROVE it)

Other than that NightNinja, the way you answered last round after loosing a battle to me, with the rage happening and the insults, makes me completely dismiss your comments as rubbish not to say bullshit.

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

nightwish

Pruner

I've given evidence at the recruitment forum for chemical warfare

Took the time to look at your screenshots and either i fait to see your point, either you fail to make it across.

TBH the time I was in/led WhoCares? (round in the 20's) i had 4 real life friends with me. real life friends have some coordination and sometimes say stuff that could make them feel like multies (mostly in a low player system like this with players out on a witch hunt) for a simple reason, they know each other well. Ash and Sith claim they are friend IRL, can you prove that to be not true or are your proofs simply baseless correlations?

Unless that aspect can be proven as impossible, i'm affraid you're in a dead end and you still haven't provided any kind of proofs, all i see is that ''guilty conscience'' that basically need a serious crime and a psychologist to diagnostic (hint, spying on an alliance, betraying someone in bush even a multy would not make someone have a guilty conscience unless someone is unhealtylly attached to bush).

All left to do is to prove some kind of foul play (basically troops sharing) or get Azzer to investigate.