Sith Has Quit The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolly12

BANNED
As I said before, once my forum account gets banned I'll then quit the game for good, so thanks guys enjoy the last few years left of Bush, now onto new games and new things.

~Sith

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
As I said before, once my forum account gets banned I'll then quit the game for good, so thanks guys enjoy the last few years left of Bush, now onto new games and new things.

~Sith

I'll bring the party poppers. Anyone bringing the champagne?

jessicatan

Pruner

~Sith

Thank you, I hope your tolly12 account gets banned too. Please leave this game and never come back, when you're gone we can have a big party & celebration :p

nightwish

Pruner
Celebrating players leaving in a game that is already dead? ... you're drinking by yourself?

Players here really needs to learn to live with others but then again ... not knowing how to do that leaves the game it the state it is in right now.

jessicatan

Pruner
Celebrating players leaving in a game that is already dead? ... you're drinking by yourself?

Players here really needs to learn to live with others but then again ... not knowing how to do that leaves the game it the state it is in right now.

Did you even play last round?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Who is this guy? Anyone?

nightwish

Pruner

Did you even play last round?

Who is this guy? Anyone?

How are both these comments related to the thread?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
It's aimed at your comment which was aimed at the thread.

So technically it's related to the thread.

nightwish

Pruner
It's aimed at your comment which was aimed at the thread.

So technically it's related to the thread.

Your comment is irrelevant since it don't speak about the thread ... will do a request to delete the comments non relevant including this one and the last one pointing the 2 comments ... if a mod would kindly delete these.

Status
Not open for further replies.