shameful attitude. horrible community.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
why do people in alliances far far below you get so involved in a fight between you and whoever else.

why do people care how one group of players plays the game. I have never had this experience to this level before. i mean sure if you bash an allaince they may give you some mouth. but everyone has some big conspirocy that RMV helped kill alpha. we sent 2 "resistance" attcks to level the playing field. whilst we grew. we were rank 3 back then and only with bruce/alpha and iof/drage fighting eachother did we cartch up...

and now people are like you have to resist rank one., you must have been napped with them b4. and you're doing nothing. name calling and being just plain dumb. it is so sad the commmunity is like this. And the speculation. my god. its annoying because no one but your alliance knows the truth and whats going on and your plans. but they all make assumptions and think they do. And for some unknown reason feel the need to tell you their conspirocy ideas.

sure we are lucky iof/silence/signer/dax/whoever went for alpha over us, and thats because we said we would help resist and did, also because if they didnt they probably would have left it too late to try for rank 1.. we helped level the battle field, to keep it interesting for us. Then alpha did the rest. they are good enough to go 1v1 with allaince the same size as them and win. good for them.

but its got sod all to do with us. and if we want to attack drage now they have taken rank 1, or if we want to attack alpha its our decision no one elses. but they just abuse you and assume they know you're decision already just because you havent instantly started hitting rank 1. so enfuriating. especially as its not like they are doing anything either. they act like they care so much, but obviously not enough to do anything but mouth off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Since I feel the forum needs a reminder, I shall place it here.

Personal gripes are to be sent directly to either myself or Azzer. The forums are not the place to vocalise your annoyance at individuals. If you have a problem, PM me! If you have a problem with me, PM Azzer. Don't make a thread, or I'll take a butterknife to your feet.

Instead of weeding out the personal bits in this thread I've just taken a lawnmower to it. Feel free to start this plot again, if you wish, but heed my warning, lest you be burned!

Okay enough of the mumbo jumbo. That is all. Have a nice day :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't mind a bit of abuse during fighting talk, but come on?

Let it be said I don't condone any of that, but a few players have had their fair share from yourself - It's not a nice way to convey yourself in-game.