• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Search (in game)

Loz

Harvester
Can we get a little click box to take off the bots from the list please? its annoying looking at pages of bots id's i dont want to attack. :roll:

cheers
~Loz

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Re: Search (in game)

Nah I agree with Loz on this one. Even at time when bots are in range I never attack them, what makes this game fun for me is attacking real people. Never saw the fun in attacking a PHP script. A tick box would be easier, as you wouldn't have to constantly update the ID list when new bots are created.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Search (in game)

sorry I wasn't clearer. I didn't disagree. was giving loz an option until this is put in or if it's never put in