[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Rooster

Harvester
We at Scally, yes all 4 of us are hoping that there are a few our there that would be willing to join us. Random activity levels are accepted. We just need more people to talk to besides a few attackers.
Not even sure if there are people out there solo or just tired of the the ally they are in. Scally folks will welcome you, yes all 4 of us.

Cheers to anyone out there that might know me,
Rooster

lillie

Harvester
Hiya Rooster .. not so many chatty people around are there :( well,unless they are throwing abuse at ya :D

Rooster

Harvester
Much better. I know not many people out there and my expectations are low for recruits. I just wanted what you guys just gave.
Thank you atsanjose( I am good, thanks for asking), lillie(I will take any and all abuse given with a smile), chingaste( I know, just putting it out there)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Yo this game still going on, and I recognize 2 people in here, that's crazy

jericho

Beginner
Going through my old links I stumble on this old game I used to play called bustarion. A game I played religiously for a long time. Here to give it a go one once again to relive,the glory years.... Haven't done an alliance even longer, but if you want you can take a shot

Rooster

Harvester
For sure.. taking a chance is always fun. Specially on someone from the marijuana state.