S2N Declare war on Aili

Kuda

Official Helper
+ A striker pwning your guy (toby i think)

That was a deliberate self-pwning. I knew he was real but decided to stay anyway to kill myself. He didn't do a very good job of it though.

damn you toby! you never stayed to die when I used to attack you :(

Have to say this thread has been a thoroughly entertaining read though

Amanala

Harvester
Attacks on Ail is our members being oportunistic, like all the times your people attacked OF this round. Ie. mass incoming from S2N & Enmity plus a wave from RRR and members of Ail sending too.

We didn't have a cry on the forum about it, it's part of the game. Alliances fight, the vultures will send. And yes vulturing is a tactic, not a nice one and not one that gains the players that do it respect. However, we've each done it in our Bush careers.

Funny, I remember a huge amount of crying?

Old Fart

Planter
Attacks on Ail is our members being oportunistic, like all the times your people attacked OF this round. Ie. mass incoming from S2N & Enmity plus a wave from RRR and members of Ail sending too.

We didn't have a cry on the forum about it, it's part of the game. Alliances fight, the vultures will send. And yes vulturing is a tactic, not a nice one and not one that gains the players that do it respect. However, we've each done it in our Bush careers.

Funny, I remember a huge amount of crying?

Link to where i cried please.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
+ A striker pwning your guy (toby i think)

That was a deliberate self-pwning. I knew he was real but decided to stay anyway to kill myself. He didn't do a very good job of it though.

damn you toby! you never stayed to die when I used to attack you :(

Have to say this thread has been a thoroughly entertaining read though

Actually the first one was me attacking them. That was the one I was talking about when they didn't do a very good job. Silly noobies only killed half my robos :p

And yeah, later on I got killed off fully by some striker guy because I asked not to be texted. I'd rather get the dying over with and start afresh.

I'd also like to say congratulations to STN for a very thorough job. Well played.