Rowan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
Zaheen said:
I'm a huge tool who can't speak to people without resorting to name-calling based on nothing. It also appears that I have a man-crush on GooDGoodBye.

Yeah that's true, you got me there. And don't blame me for sinking to your level, you started this little feud that you want to pursue with me so I'll happily bite back.
Grow up.

When you quote something next time, don't type "quote=" it's actually "QUOTE=Name;PostNumber", if you want it to look real.

Godsend9701

Harvester
LOL leave him alone Zaheen, his just a poor NZ thats needs his sheep bahahaha

PS Rowan knows im kool and joke with him all the time about his sheep fetish :p

Rowan

Harvester
Zaheen said:
I'm so sad 'cos Rowan was mean to me and his quotes don't look real!

Wow this is the second thread you've made about me. I'm starting to think maybe you have a crush on me instead :O

Oh, and maybe I wouldn't have a reason to be a big ol' meanie to you if I didn't get completely unprovoked PMs like this in IRC: (Literally unprovoked, I hadn't said a word to him. Spaces added so you can actually understand it, if you clean it up they don't really make sense lol)

<Zaheen> are you finished sucking co cks yet?
<Zaheen> I think it's causing problems with your brain
<Zaheen> You ****ing silly mother fu cker
<Zaheen> I hope you die tomorrow of aids
<Zaheen> Give your country a better name
<Zaheen> You fuc king little spotty cu nt
<Zaheen> I really wish we meet face to face one day
<Zaheen> It will be the last time you messed with me
<Zaheen> That I assure you.

So maybe take a long hard look in the mirror before you tell me to grow up mate. If prodding you slightly on forums makes you rage up enough to make an entire thread about it, well that's just excellent.

Oh, and hiya Godsend and Toby. Get a load of this guy haha. Where's YOUR thread eh Godsend? JEALOUS?

Oh Zaheen, I'm good mates with Stegosaurus IRL. I hear you don't like him much either ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.