Round 83 Awards

Younge

Planter
teehee, as I would love nothing more to join in on the friendly banter on the Discord channel; however, I seem to be one of the only people banned on there :p Someone has an old salty sack of nuttz.

Sore losers everywhere! Not everyone needs to cheat to be good at this game.

Until we have proof my opinion stands.

But you notice nobody is accusing any of FTW of cheating or Discworld or Leftovers or any of the solo group or anybody except for TTT, who everyone recognises are cheating. Most of us have been playing long enough to be able to tell the difference between "good at the game" and "blatant rampant cheating".

Also I've been a relatively inactive solo all round so hardly a "sore loser".

Come join Discord and you will see Monk accusing others of cheating.
Only because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

"Most of us have been playing long enough to be able to tell the difference between "good at the game" and "blatant rampant cheating". - Until you have proof, this means nothing.

You are unbanned now.
Enjoy

edd

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the Round : ?
Best Offensive Alliance : None. Fairly poor attacks in both real alliances.
Best Defensive Alliance : WTF IS FTW.
Honourable Mention Alliance : Leftovers. Putting up with those 5***8211;10 over a tick or two is difficult.
Worst Alliance : TTT. Seems fairly obvious theres some mass cheating going on there.
Best Leader : ?
Worst Leader : Whoever leads TTT.
Player of the Round - Allied : Jesse.
Player of the Round - Solo : Boogie or Cyro.
Best Offensive Player : Boogie or Leeroy.
Best Defensive Players : Jesse, Cyro and Boogie.
Honourable Mention Player : edd had a good round and he***8217;d probably have been ever better in our solo group!
Worst Player : Anyone involved in mutual land farming.
Best Moment of Round : Few good BRs this round were probably the best moments.
Worst Moment of Round : Mr_Blonde being able to figure out I was solo rank 1 and steal from me after 6 or so hours. 1 of 2 land losses all round!

<3

I was away at the end so never posted.

Best offensive players - Leeroy and boogie
Best defensive - nightcover for r1 and dean plus younge, boogie and his solo group for many messages about my impending doom.
Best solos - twigs' group, i'm sure you'd have had a better round with me in your solo group too? :D
honourable mentions - LO players for giving r1 a good run at the start, warrior for stealing good lands eventually, maickesh for playing SO and having over 100m nanos, maick and my first nap for a great start together (sorry it didn't work out), dellie and ffx were great too. Caz and lanky, for keeping younge alive for ages.
Best moment - I moved house at the start of the round and my attacks were sporadic but at all hours as i kept waking up on the hard floor - but that got me to r1 for a few days. While at the top i thought that each alliance thought i must be in the other one and that was why i didn't get inc, turns out i think they both knew i was solo ;/ Also Cazception was a great moment <3 caz/jon/younge. It's high praise to be called professor oak.
Worst moment - probably wishing warrior didn't go cg, i had loads of funds to pwn jesse with but could never buy up because i feared warrior coming for me and then i ended up buying 600b worth of blockers on about day 15 :'(

gl next (this) round.