Round 59 awards

NightNinja

Harvester
Alliance of the round: NNC. They won. Pretty self explanitory.
Best Offensive Alliance: Splitbound, saw a few of their brs after they came back and I left Suicide Squad. Relentless, including CWS wiping out my robo account.
Best Defensive Alliance: NNC. Despite all the rushes Coon was planning and doing they still held together and fought it off despite the losses.
Honourable Mention Alliance: N/A no one else is worth mentioning to be honest.
Worst Alliance: Suicide Squad.....where do I start? SS could have been really good save for inactive/ uncontactable players I believe it was 5-6 or that couldnt be conatacted and bringing in DVS and his multis was a bad move too. I dont play with cheaters that why I left that and they broke the truce with Splitbound. Had we both built up and fed off of Panic Stations and Scallys I think the resistance would have been a better and more interesting in the long run. And ofcourse lets not forget the fact that Smed the LEADER was inactive, and barely did his job. There were about 10-12 really good ppl in the alliance that were active, contactable, and good. Shame of what could have been.
Best Leader: I dont know enough to really make a call on this one. I didnt see anything or talk to or get into other alliances politics so I have no clue.
Worst Leader: Smed. By far.
Player of the Round - Allied: Zer0 much as I hate to say it.... we may not see eye to eye on stuff, but hes a damn good player.
Player of the Round - Solo: Lobster. I would have said the Bounty but his 2nd half wasnt that great.
Best Offensive Player: The Bounty. This one I have to give him. Dude killed ALOT of **** this round.
Best Defensive Player: Garrett. Seeing those BR's of him fighting off the resistance. Good sh!t sir.
Honourable Mention Player: Me. I made it damn near 10bil score in 30 days with being leveled twice whilst teching up. Also rank 6 danger rating, rank 18 troops killed. 20 in damage done to enemies. 6-7 in fame. If I would have played it a full round id prolly be higher. I brought my A game. The other honorable mention is Coon. For similar reasons coming back after deleting to have a top 20 finish with alot of kills under his belt. We may not always be on the same page but that was impressive sir.
Worst Player: Smed. Congrats dude you got your whole alliance flattened by your lack of leadership and activity. Shameful.
Best Moment of Round: When I came back and Dropped the Bombshell and leveled every PoM, Vamp, and Puppet Master along my way leaving a path of destruction.
Worst Moment of Round: when I rage quit, and when SS truly dissolved.

Coon1

BANNED
Alliance of the round
Best Offensive Alliance
Best Defensive Alliance once coon joined sb
Honourable Mention Alliance
Worst Alliance
Best Leader
Worst Leader
Player of the Round - Allied PI he was a machine we would have been no where without his dedication, Thank you
Player of the Round - Solo
Best Offensive Player - Leeroy/Lanky and the rest of the suicide gang who just didnt care
Best Defensive Player Garrett/Lucky
Honourable Mention Player - Hippie how you kept attacking with Leeroy and Lanky i will never know but it entertained me constantly when they would ask you.
Worst Player
Best Moment of Round - Getting a nightshift
Worst Moment of Round - Coon you never came for me!

What about if i come on you instead?

Zer0

Harvester
Alliance of the round: NNC. They won. Pretty self explanitory.
Best Offensive Alliance: Splitbound, saw a few of their brs after they came back and I left Suicide Squad. Relentless, including CWS wiping out my robo account.
Best Defensive Alliance: NNC. Despite all the rushes Coon was planning and doing they still held together and fought it off despite the losses.
Honourable Mention Alliance: N/A no one else is worth mentioning to be honest.
Worst Alliance: Suicide Squad.....where do I start? SS could have been really good save for inactive/ uncontactable players I believe it was 5-6 or that couldnt be conatacted and bringing in DVS and his multis was a bad move too. I dont play with cheaters that why I left that and they broke the truce with Splitbound. Had we both built up and fed off of Panic Stations and Scallys I think the resistance would have been a better and more interesting in the long run. And ofcourse lets not forget the fact that Smed the LEADER was inactive, and barely did his job. There were about 10-12 really good ppl in the alliance that were active, contactable, and good. Shame of what could have been.
Best Leader: I dont know enough to really make a call on this one. I didnt see anything or talk to or get into other alliances politics so I have no clue.
Worst Leader: Smed. By far.
Player of the Round - Allied: Zer0 much as I hate to say it.... we may not see eye to eye on stuff, but hes a damn good player.
Player of the Round - Solo: Lobster. I would have said the Bounty but his 2nd half wasnt that great.
Best Offensive Player: The Bounty. This one I have to give him. Dude killed ALOT of **** this round.
Best Defensive Player: Garrett. Seeing those BR's of him fighting off the resistance. Good sh!t sir.
Honourable Mention Player: Me. I made it damn near 10bil score in 30 days with being leveled twice whilst teching up. Also rank 6 danger rating, rank 18 troops killed. 20 in damage done to enemies. 6-7 in fame. If I would have played it a full round id prolly be higher. I brought my A game. The other honorable mention is Coon. For similar reasons coming back after deleting to have a top 20 finish with alot of kills under his belt. We may not always be on the same page but that was impressive sir.
Worst Player: Smed. Congrats dude you got your whole alliance flattened by your lack of leadership and activity. Shameful.
Best Moment of Round: When I came back and Dropped the Bombshell and leveled every PoM, Vamp, and Puppet Master along my way leaving a path of destruction.
Worst Moment of Round: when I rage quit, and when SS truly dissolved.

lol thanks i hope you come back and play

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
It's funny seeing the final ranking page as a solo,seeing who was actually where and tbh it was quite obvious NNC were going to win just comparing the two teams of players (no offence to the decent ones in SB) even with the dead weight of Cody & Maradona.

LETS MAKE NEXT ROUND AN INTERESTING ONE

It's up to you alliance leaders,who cares about winning that much now??

Also lol that "Pete" and "Pete2" made top 50

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I have been debating whether I should bother with a post, since this is pointless at best, and at least 2 people will continue to spam the thread afterwards, even after it was cleaned up once already.

Alliance of the round -NNC

Best Offensive Alliance - No one, most attacks were pathetically planned, or just a mass bash. 16 people on a tick might be impressive in numbers, but not strategically.

Best Defensive Alliance - I never saw anything impressive here.

Honourable Mention Alliance - SS - Active early round, better cover than PS, though they apparently didn't know how to defend anything but a head-on attack.

Worst Alliance - When SB hit mass sleep, but didn't even do it in a coordinated fashion, that was pretty sad.

Best Leader - No one stood out as a good leader anywhere.

Worst Leader - Same as above.

Player of the Round - Allied - Garrett was a rock on rush defense at night, and great fun to attack with before he outgrew all his targets. You know you have a good ally when they concern themselves first with making sure everyone is safe, instead of just trying to keep targets in range.

Player of the Round - Solo - Didn't notice anyone that was solo and didn't cheat, the few solos I noticed were mutually attacking, either for bribes/land or to keep their AR up.

Best Offensive Player - Hmm, Coon deserves a mention, even though his rushes were predictable and easy to defend, he was consistent. The Suicide squad are probably a better example. Leeroy/Lanky/Hippie always trying to get a battle, even a losing one.

Best Defensive Player - Garrett already got player of the round.. stop being so greedy you selfish *******.

Honourable Mention Player - Angela, Clem, Hippie for additional cover when activity was at its worst, DA and Addicted for their contributions early in the round. I understand not wanting to sit around all round with no targets and nothing to do.

Worst Player - Pete and all of his cheats. I look forward to seeing them all deleted.

Best Moment of Round - Nothing stands out, I enjoyed most of it equally.
Worst Moment of Round - Nothing stands out, I enjoyed most of it equally.

Felix2

Weeder
It's funny seeing the final ranking page as a solo,seeing who was actually where and tbh it was quite obvious NNC were going to win just comparing the two teams of players (no offence to the decent ones in SB) even with the dead weight of Cody & Maradona.

LETS MAKE NEXT ROUND AN INTERESTING ONE

It's up to you alliance leaders,who cares about winning that much now??

Also lol that "Pete" and "Pete2" made top 50

that's kinda mean

Felix2

Weeder
you said no offence to the decent ones so it is mean to the ones whom you think are not decent.
And this no offence is a real ****.
e.g you're a complete moron, but hey no offence i think you get what i mean

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
you said no offence to the decent ones so it is mean to the ones whom you think are not decent.

Both NNC and SB had good players. NNC just had a better start and used their advantage well.

Don't worry Felix, I have your back.

AnTnEy

Harvester

Both NNC and SB had good players. NNC just had a better start and used their advantage well.

Don't worry Felix, I have your back.

No,I think it was the well executed retaliation attack that basically lost it for sb

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
So the better start to get to CW first had nothing to do with it?

M

MaxwellAdone

Round 59 awards

Ah Stargazer your mistake was always hitting sleep around the same time, and trolling us with messages, all the while accruing Big bounties. We had the motivation, it was just a case of figuring out your send-out tactic and realising it meant leaving lethals home - you guys did some nice attacks together though. We had a proper mini-war for a while

As for awards, been nowhere near the top, but thanks to everyone whos put time into TUE, weve had some great battles, highs and lows, then just lost too many troops on too many defences won and lost to be able to defend big incomings. Kudos to everyone this round, the civility and good sportsmanship have been impressive, and it was good watching the top two go at it Gj all

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Ah Stargazer your mistake was always hitting sleep around the same time, and trolling us with messages, all the while accruing Big bounties. We had the motivation, it was just a case of figuring out your send-out tactic and realising it meant leaving lethals home - you guys did some nice attacks together though. We had a proper mini-war for a while

As for awards, been nowhere near the top, but thanks to everyone whos put time into TUE, weve had some great battles, highs and lows, then just lost too many troops on too many defences won and lost to be able to defend big incomings. Kudos to everyone this round, the civility and good sportsmanship have been impressive, and it was good watching the top two go at it Gj all

You're a bit late to that party? That round was like four years ago or something.