Robz's world

Chris_

Head Gardener
Yeah it means that there is no modifier, but if you try rape someone really really bad, AR will trigger.

Hi Rob,

I understand the and would like to thank you for paying for the PW to give us something to do for a couple of days.

However on the details AR is disabled, if you don't have AR on and disable the AR Mod, your PW will be incredibly unenjoyable. I assure you.

Well i'd say either have AR on (mod off) or pnaps. Without either everyone is going to die whenever they go to sleep, but with both it makes killing people a lot harder.

But at the end of the day it's your PW and we're just the guests :)

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
I've run PWs in the past with AR on, AR mod off and it can be really enjoyable, so long as you can accept that you will die upon going to sleep :D

With AR mod on, you'll find that the moment someone gets half-killed, the AR modifier takes so long to wear off you won't get another chance to get them for the rest of the PW.

As for PNAPs, might as well make it 3-man alliances so you can see when the others get inc.

I'd go with the setup you currently have personally!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I've run PWs in the past with AR on, AR mod off and it can be really enjoyable, so long as you can accept that you will die upon going to sleep :D

With AR mod on, you'll find that the moment someone gets half-killed, the AR modifier takes so long to wear off you won't get another chance to get them for the rest of the PW.

As for PNAPs, might as well make it 3-man alliances so you can see when the others get inc.

I'd go with the setup you currently have personally!

Or when people lose land early etc. etc.

RobZ

Weeder
Ok let's start in one hour. So that's 14:00 Paris, Amsterdam, etc time ;)

RobZ

Weeder
Haha I can't take in everyone's request about the time :p

It's going to be 14:00! So in 20 minutes.. beware! ;)

RobZ

Weeder
Ok make that 14:10.. it's my first pw so I was struggling with the tick start time :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
what's with no recalls :eek:

That gives routes that don't fire all ticks a serious disadvantage.